Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

defender of the lrod

This is a discussion on defender of the lrod within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Silence ... U R PRO ... ! u r my dream ... i wanna be likie you ok !?...
Page: 4

Alize

Silence ... U R PRO ... ! u r my dream ... i wanna be likie you ok !?

belongtodeath

bb quit ko4life cos bored people

winstonnn

annesizler a.k

Originally posted by Private
    sieger stfu

carmen had dotl before ppl were even aware temple was buggable again sound fishy ? and yes why back ur pos leader he had HANGUK SWORD it glowed i saw him in cz others saw him wearing it around in moradon they can back me so dont fucking keep bull shitting on a forum acting like ur zt's fucking voice cuz ur the only one who speaks english that hasn't quit ko

AESTON IS CHEATING , SCAMMING , SOLD ITEMS (maybe bought) , and was freindly with database hackers *

I KNOW ALOT BOUT AESTON u n ur shit clannies probly only know a lil bit about but sorry i dont wanna ruin ur lil role model for u

I SAW HIS HANGUK ZOMG ITS TRUE

winstonnn

He is sleeping moron

Ok ok , i care about his life... oh wait , i don't?

belongtokill

if i hadnt write sth 'bout me , i know they will talk 'bout me coz of it i explained them dear son of biatch winston.

what was the main subject? ur moms? our travels to our countries or cities whatever?
    if it was ur moms i really dont interested in'em , told u before go wash ur asshole and ur mouths then come be my playfull little boi.
    if its travelling to ur side and shouting all this flames on you? alize u moron?! its like giving addresses for come kill me , im the best bla bla. go make ur ass bigger with ur coffee and use ur cigarette for ur ass?!

if it was all about zt , fuk'em all too kk?
    now valentine? justianoxd all scammers omfg. scammed our some drops before , joined us then left then came back.
    i told many things there , explain all , or go die with my darker thoughts 'bout you.
    now im going for a gay relationship site. looking for a ltr , be mine and had the fun of having my dick ur deep inside?!

Alize

Come fuck me ! Bulgaria, Plovdiv, Mladejka 17

belongtodeath

omg he is gay :lol:

Originally posted by belongtodeath
    omg he is gay :lol:

ya , he love to get gang banged

belongtokill

Originally posted by Alize
    Come fuck me ! Bulgaria, Plovdiv, Mladejka 17
    read clearly. h43r:

winstonnn

Originally posted by belongtokill
    if i hadnt write sth 'bout me , i know they will talk 'bout me coz of it i explained them dear son of biatch winston. *

what was the main subject? ur moms? our travels to our countries or cities whatever?
    if it was ur moms i really dont interested in'em , told u before go wash ur asshole and ur mouths then come be my playfull little boi.
    if its travelling to ur side and shouting all this flames on you? alize u moron?! its like giving addresses for come kill me , im the best bla bla. go make ur ass bigger with ur coffee and use ur cigarette for ur ass?!

if it was all about zt , fuk'em all too kk?
    now valentine? justianoxd all scammers omfg. scammed our some drops before , joined us then left then came back.
    i told many things there , explain all , or go die with my darker thoughts 'bout you.
    now im going for a gay relationship site. looking for a ltr , be mine and had the fun of having my dick ur deep inside?!
    I never start anything about any1 on these forums dear "i know my mother but prolly milkman is the father". U start it using my name on RpL's forum. I have nothing to do stop talking about your gay fantasies, i even dun pee on your face sick piece of shit.

Originally posted by winstonnn
    I have nothing to do stop talking about your gay fantasies

the only gay here is alize , he wants to get fucked by everyone here h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

Alize

i am girl 1st ... 2nd i told u come and visit me ... and because u r trying to be interesting won`t change the fact that u r retard !

belongtokill

send your face-pic please , then decide who's piece of shit.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast