Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DEPUTYJOHN AKA JOHN CHILDREE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on DEPUTYJOHN AKA JOHN CHILDREE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; He Scammed my fucking account took everything off of it, hes trying to sell it through msn so yeh dont ...
Page: 1

He Scammed my fucking account took everything off of it, hes trying to sell it through msn so yeh dont fucking buy it cuz its my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he can go /dieinhell

paperownz

runordie

sucks, i never trusted him to begin with

mahmoodxD

:S bison :S what a cocksucker :S, people who scam accounts, lowlifes and top of the line faggits.

sorry to hear about this bison, i wish u luck in getting ure account back

allistar

sucks, i never trusted him to begin with[/b]
    this is the third time ive seen his name come up as a scammer, i made a deal with him once, and it went through fine, but if he keeps coming up as a scammer, apparently the good trade was the fluke
    /stopdealingwithhim ftw

ReZzDrAg0nz

Items got scammed are:

Chitin 8 SET
    Raptor 8 non rebirth
    Dual WE
    WP
    ROC <<<< belong to me
    Giga 7 2h LR <<<< belong to clan from bifrost money.
    Belt of STR

Most of these items are pretty common...but there is only 1 JOHN CHILDREE. Don&#39;t support the fuking piece of shit scammer. Don&#39;t buy from this fuker, let him take the items with him to the fuking deepest part of hell and burn.

zzzzzzz bison :mellow:

ReZzDrAg0nz

from DeputyJohn in private message:

"I was going to give you your ROC back ..but being that I am a scammer now..GO screw yourself!"

For a whole week you didnt say nothing about that...until i post that you&#39;re a fukin piece of shit scammer, now u say this...el oh el...Take the ROC and shove it up your ass.

EpsaNomaly

now that i&#39;m quitting, and don&#39;t really care what anyone thinks of me, i&#39;d like to say a few things:

deputy/john childree has always seemed dumb/oblivious/stupid/plainly retarded to a lot of things, and even when he realized something is a bad idea or stupid, he still accepts it and goes on to the same path (mainly speaking about TCA....hah what a joke).
    after the whole TCA saga of him blaming me, sheldon/joe, bison, me again, then finally back to sheldon/joe, all i could think was WOW, what a fucking retard. just because you cant find who did it doesnt mean you must blame somebody and try to scam them back or w/e, until you find out otherwise. then you play it cool and say oh man sorry here you go in your hick accent.
    i&#39;m so sick of deputy after him calling me a scammer twice, the first time he said he realized i couldnt have done it and the 2nd time he said maybe....hah

whatever, im sorry bison that now you&#39;ve been the target of deputy&#39;s retarded fucking head full of air, hopefully he&#39;ll go in another cycle and find someone else to blame due to unknown reasons and give u everything back. but dont let him have a chance to go through the circle of blame&#39;s again. i really am sorry though bison, i hope this doesnt deter you from playing if its still fun for you GL mate

sorry rezz that ur RoC was part of it, along w/another clan item :S

P.S.: ofc deputy would say he was going to give it back...but not anymore

deputyjohn

Chitin 8 SET
    Raptor 8 non rebirth
    Dual WE
    WP
    ROC <<<< belong to me
    Giga 7 2h LR <<<< belong to clan from bifrost money.
    Belt of STR

<div align="center">SOLD!...</div>
    I REALLY GOT TO THANK YOU GUYS..WOULDN&#39;T HAVE SOLD IT WITHOUT YOU!
    THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE!

beastly

you guys pretty much got owned by john lol....wats his msn and ingame name btw?

1337bOOm

baba what are you gonna do now? please dont quit

EpsaNomaly

you guys pretty much got owned by john lol....wats his msn and ingame name btw?[/b]
    i think john is the one who&#39;s been owned...twice...hah

beastly

i think john is the one who&#39;s been owned...twice...hah[/b]
    how did john get owned? he just got over 500$ lol...wats his msn and ingame name i wont make trades with him..

Pwnensumnoobs

I almost bought from him last week... ty for warning me over and over about this douche bag haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast