Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

doneeeeee

This is a discussion on doneeeeee within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Rezz i hope you don't say there is something not right about my mind when i say this.......... Canis had ...
Page: 5

ReZzDrAg0nz

Rezz i hope you don't say there is something not right about my mind when i say this.......... Canis had permission off both Juntura and Hopp to use Spear whenever he liked i will vouch for that 100%.... If since then Jun or Hopp have changed their minds then they only had to change the password on the account, if he didnt have permission to use Spear then why did Jun give him the log in details?[/b]
    Who gave canis permission to take the char off clan?

ReZzDrAg0nz

i dont think it is correct, however canis is a friend of mine and i will stick up for him[/b]
    is it your mom or your dad who teach u to stick it up your friend's ass when you kno it's wrong?
    it's sad to see how retarded for some of you brainless soul in this forum.

Canis is a hero to u noobs because he stole the char for your noob quest without my permission. Instead of saying at least sorry, he told someone else that it was not a big deal, and every single one you noob who defending this mother fuker have problems in the head.

im sure your intelligent is limited, let me put it in a way that u can understand...

#1 invited #2 over and let #2 have access to all his games/toys so he can play while he's visiting. At the end of the day, #2 = Canis ask #1 if he could take them home and play with his other friends. #1 replied no and explained why he can't take it...few days later #2 went over and stole those toys and lost some of it. #2 think it was no big deal that he lost some of the toys.

After reading this lil story and if anyone of u still think it was ok...you're a retard.

Selphie

Who gave canis permission to take the char off clan?[/b]
    I told Canis that i didnt think Hopp the owner of the account would mind him taking Spear out of the clan, because on previous occassions when Canis had wanted to remove Spear from SGN to help people with cape quests Hopp had always said to me on msn that it was ok to do this, so please if you want to blame anyone for all of this then blame me
    If you badly need NP for your clan then i will donate Selphies to help with this, its only 200k but i will do this if you want me to........
    Please feel free to make a 'Hate Selphie' thread
    Sorry.........................

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345