Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

.hjk

This is a discussion on .hjk within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Shut up ur freakin weird with social problems and u know wht u are ???? A fukin selfish using items ...
Page: 3

Beautiless

Shut up ur freakin weird with social problems and u know wht u are ???? A fukin selfish using items of clan bank to earn money to urself and even donīt think about others,wht kind a leader u are????Shame on u,being like boys like that scammer and telling all lies here in a public forum,shame on you bastard .... :angry:

frost

I quoted a bit from a chat record from you

[11:58:11 AM] Jane: a few pics i take with my cousin to a work
    [11:58:18 AM] Jane: but its so personal these pics
    [11:58:27 AM] Jane: :P u gonna love it
    [11:58:29 AM] Jane: i bet

trying to get me to give you a "present"

Infra

Originally posted by Beautiless
    Shut up ur freakin weird with social problems and u know wht u are ???? A fukin selfish using items of clan bank to earn money to urself and even donīt think about others,wht kind a leader u are????Shame on u,being like boys like that scammer and telling all lies here in a public forum,shame on you bastard .... *:angry:
    dark isnt selfish,he dont take drop or items from cb u dont know anything so better stfu

frost

Think what you want about me, i don't care. You're just one person, i don't care about your opinion. What i do care about is you using people to get items.

frost

Shut up ur freakin weird with social problems and u know wht u are ???? A fukin selfish using items of clan bank to earn money to urself and even donīt think about others,wht kind a leader u are????Shame on u,being like boys like that scammer and telling all lies here in a public forum,shame on you bastard .... *:angry:
    That's funny, cuz believe it or not, i'm the poorest in clan, and i'm the clan leader, lol.

Beautiless

I donīt care wht u say or wht u think,ur just like him 2 stupid boys donīt like the life u have out and love this stupid game,and live this stupid game as ur life,if u think about all,why u think all ppl u met in game,leaved u????Well is a good question,maybe the problem is u???And u Timo,why i received almost everyday PMīs saying to not trust in u,even Dark said that,maybe the probelm is you,u are all a bunch of kids and stupid ass ...
    Nunca imagine k esto llegara hasta esto,k persona eres ....

frost

Esto es toda culpa tuya. Yo nunca dije eso the timo, no seas mentirosa. Tu usas a personas para recibir cosas, para de mentir.

frost

Any new order or go member been offered a pic by her yet?

Beautiless

Como lo consigas suportar,tantas cosas malas k el dijo de ti,and u believe in that stupid kid????Like all ppl believe,k voy ah pensar k todas las personas son estupidas,how can ppl trust in that stupid scammer????And u saw all things happen,and i showed his confess,and u support that stupid guy,a kid with 16 years old????Leave my life alone and live urs like u want ... <_< And this is for u too Timo,leave me alone and live ur llife as u want and never talk me again,iīm tired of ur fukin shit,BB <_<

frost

Yeah, i saw the pic, it was dumb of him to do, i'll admit that. But don't act like you are innocent yourself.

frost

Why not discuss this over msn? You do realize, everyone will be able to see this right? lol

Beautiless

Para vejas la mierda k haces ....

frost

I'd like to keep arguing, but i have to get to class. I'll cya later sweet krissy, lmao.

Beautiless

ahahahhahaha shut up ur freakin gay with social problems ....

Infra

ahahahhahaha shut up ur freakin gay with social problems ....
    u think he care about that crap what u talk? :unsure:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast