Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i was scamed by yavor!!

This is a discussion on i was scamed by yavor!! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; you took stuff from beast cuz u couldnt get the sealed stuff so stfu dude and dont talk about beast ...
Page: 2

you took stuff from beast cuz u couldnt get the sealed stuff so stfu dude and dont talk about beast like that he not scammer i know him for long time so stfu and go home

v0rtex

lol i play with him and put shad+8 and iron belt why i need shio tears ring??the true is that he get my items and i dont have no acc and no items

sure and you helped him get items i know i know then you think and shio tears not worth 20-35gbs now is it? nope so hmm other things missing to

v0rtex

shio tears worth 4-5Gb...and the hcker take the shio tears and silver eirrang and some 10gb this is like 20-22gb...and just the shard+8 is like 35 gbs and he can keep the rol and all the items that i get with beast because i want only my items please :unsure:

btw take beast off ur sig too

v0rtex

okey.. but first beast give be my items and then i do what you ask!!

gravedigga_bg

I'm not gonna even reply to this. Have a nice time with 12GBs, Shio, SE, 12dex/1hp earing, shell+7/12dex gaunts all chits +7 defences that u took from character than quitted clan and lost some exp on char. GL

P.S. Just gonna say this: How come i play character over 2 years and not get hacked or anything, and when i let you and your friend play 20 or so days ago i get hacked/scammed?!?! And ur friend asked me previous day if i wanted to sell my char??!?!?EXPLAIN THIS!

And BTW remove the sig BeastFromTheEast cuz u nor ur friend ever playing this char again! And YES i changed PASS!

v0rtex

you block me in the msn because you scame me and i dont hack you why i need this items if i give you shards +8 and iron belt?? and when we get hacked iwas in school and you play in the char. maybe you do this to kick me out from the char i want my items back at least i want shard +8 !!you scamer noob he is 28 years old and he scame little kid like me go buy you a car and dont scame little kids dont trust him he is scamer i do exp all the time and when we get to lvl 73 and 50% he kick me out i hate players like you destroy the game thisi s no fun to play with scameerrss and now all my work and items disappear and .i hope god pay you back on this die scamer 3 years of work and now you take all my 3 years and you throw tham to garbage :unsure:

v0rtex

you block me in the msn because you scame me and i dont hack you why i need this items if i give you shards +8 and iron belt?? and when we get hacked iwas in school and you play in the char. maybe you do this to kick me out from the char i want my items back at least i want shard +8 !!you scamer noob he is 28 years old and he scame little kid like me go buy you a car and dont scame little kids dont trust him he is scamer i do exp all the time and when we get to lvl 73 and 50% he kick me out i hate players like you destroy the game thisi s no fun to play with scameerrss and now all my work and items disappear and .i hope god pay you back on this die scamer 3 years of work and now you take all my 3 years and you throw tham to garbage :unsure:

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg
    I'm not gonna even reply to this. Have a nice time with 12GBs, Shio, SE, 12dex/1hp earing, shell+7/12dex gaunts all chits +7 defences that u took from character than quitted clan and lost some exp on char. GL

P.S. Just gonna say this: How come i play character over 2 years and not get hacked or anything, and when i let you and your friend play 20 or so days ago i get hacked/scammed?!?! And ur friend asked me previous day if i wanted to sell my char??!?!?EXPLAIN THIS!

And BTW remove the sig BeastFromTheEast cuz u nor ur friend ever playing this char again! And YES i changed PASS!
    +1

v0rtex

destroyer you know how he give you mirage+8??he give you my mirage+8!!

bah, I dont know who u r but I know who Jav is (since more than 1 year).

He played with a frined of mine shards +8, which he returned.

All I can say is STFU <_<

v0rtex

he take my items and ineed to stfu??
    why he do this.this is just a game and he scame ): he have kvk 73 sin with good items and i dont have no thin so i am the bad guy??

Originally posted by v0rtex
    I take His items and ineed to stfu??
    why he do this.this is just a game and he scame ): he have kvk 73 sin with good items and i dont have no thin so i am the bad guy??
    need any more explanations?

v0rtex

FUCK YOU.you edit this !!!!
    i dont care i just know that he scame me and he is scamer i cant do no thin to get my items back and i quit ko because i dont start new char with no items ..
    BB all i hope you die yavor....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast