Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i was scamed by yavor!!

This is a discussion on i was scamed by yavor!! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div> I'm not gonna even reply to this. Have a nice time with 12GBs, Shio, SE, ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    I'm not gonna even reply to this. Have a nice time with 12GBs, Shio, SE, 12dex/1hp earing, shell+7/12dex gaunts all chits +7 defences that u took from character than quitted clan and lost some exp on char. GL

P.S. Just gonna say this: How come i play character over 2 years and not get hacked or anything, and when i let you and your friend play 20 or so days ago i get hacked/scammed?!?! And ur friend asked me previous day if i wanted to sell my char??!?!?EXPLAIN THIS!

And BTW remove the sig BeastFromTheEast cuz u nor ur friend ever playing this char again! And YES i changed PASS![/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-v0rtex

FUCK YOU.you edit this !!!! *
    i dont care i just know that he scame me and he is scamer i cant do no thin to get my items back and i quit ko because i dont start new char with no items ..
    basically u want ppl to beleive u r the one scammed when Beast was, by chance, hacked after he gave u and ur firend his char info??
    ppl like you deserve to be punched in the brain

v0rtex

i play with beast like 25 days...and why i dont scame him in the first time that he give me te acc and why i do exp all the time ifi wanted to hack him?? and why i need this items if i put on the char better items??

v0rtex

beast you online why you dont respond??tell me one thin what i give you??

gravedigga_bg

So later (as it happened) u can claim some turk did it and try to trick me believing that shit!!! Why Blacktimee (character that u "helped" lvl) also change pass??? Because you did sometin like that to him also! And than u come to me crying that he scammed u and all u want to play is high lvl character so i let u play mine( i'm a real crackhead sometimes). As far as calling me scammer and posting my MSN...you r such a lowlife, go study ur homework to get better grades and get smarter. Have fun with coins and items u took

Destroyer_Master

LOL

v0rtex

yavor!! this is not shai shai quit ....this is hilel the one with the rogue that give you the items....shai quit the game because you scame him and me and why you curse me in the vent??and call me fucking jowish and all this staffs(i cant hear so good i have pings in th vent)okey you can keeep all the items that i give you but just givem e one shard+8 and i delete this tupic!!and why when i kill duke with beast and get roc i dont rmove her to other acc??if i am scamer??

btw i think its javor not yavor so at least spell it right and talk better english plz

v0rtex

this is my english(i dont know english so good :|)

v0rtex

so i dont get some of my items never??

dont know english then gtfo(get the fuck out if you didnt know)

v0rtex

i know that i dont know english i just 15 years old...but i tray to get my items back what can i do...

u can leave for starters
    you can stop scamming also
    you can learn english
    you can stop being a dumb ass
    you can go cry to your mom
    you can leave
    you can leave
    and o yea you can leave

v0rtex

i hear you in vent you laugh and say...hehehe he scame you now go cry to your mom ...
    i hope god kill you and javor you 2 scamers love to scame ppl and laugh them in the face!!
    i quit ko... but i know that you are 2 nooobs 28 years old and you still play ko like 2 littel kids hehehe go find you life nooob and buy you a car or some thin dont speand all your life on some game hehhe noob .....BB all i love the game but i scamed..and remember dont trust ppl in this game its all scames :angry:

hear me in vent i dont have vent how did u hear me u lier

v0rtex

sorry not you i hear dastroyer,beast,and some greeek

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast