Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

idt idc paypal or xoon buying warroir items

This is a discussion on idt idc paypal or xoon buying warroir items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; buying +0 rocs 45 usd buying +1 rocs 135 usd buying +2 rocs 405 usd buying +0 we 35 usd ...
Page: 1

buying +0 rocs 45 usd
    buying +1 rocs 135 usd
    buying +2 rocs 405 usd
    buying +0 we 35 usd
    buying +1 we 105 usd
    buying +2 we 315 usd
    buying +0 iorn neck 175 usd if +1 300 usd
    buying +0 iorn belt 75 usd if +1 150 usd
    buying rap +9 or giga +8 "must be a trusted member by means of trade moderators"
    looking for shell +8 sep or in a set 40 usd for pieace 200 usd in set

" all transactions will be made one by one meaning the highest money order ill do is 100 usd no higher dont ask i have my reasons "
    "any thing over 300 usd must be trusted member or if i know you in game do not ask if or otherwise noted"
    plz mail me your offer with the trustable url at the bottom of the mail

bump

bump

binkz

!===== Selling Rapt0r +9 Pm meee FASTTTTt =====

bump

gotbluntzz

wtf is xoon and barely anyone uuses paypal man WU all the way

wtf is xoon and barely anyone uuses paypal man WU all the way[/b]
    look bluntz dont start flamming me on my own post i dont flame you so dont talk to me

gotbluntzz

not to be rude but ur pretty slow how is that a flame it was a simple question wtf is xoon and letting u know that 80% of this forum uses wu only no where in there is a flame maybe u could consider this a flame cuz that was a simple question and tip.....dont understand u...

not to be rude but ur pretty slow how is that a flame it was a simple question wtf is xoon and letting u know that 80% of this forum uses wu only no where in there is a flame maybe u could consider this a flame cuz that was a simple question and tip.....dont understand u...[/b]
    dude i told you to stop talking to me right i dont like you do you get it so stop talking to me little kid

gotbluntzz

alrite there mister daaallliiee wields and telling me I dont know how to build a warrior meanwhile i cranked ur ass on a lvl 59 rogue when u were 69 lol and u snort like what a pigg when u laugh loll.....everyone on that vent u talk to is fed up with ur annoyingness and i could careless if u and dragon think im annoying cuz his the only one that bows to u and talk shit about u also behind ur back so dont call me a little kid u fucking tool and u should just delete all ur items and quit while ur ahead kk ty bb and ill talk where i want tthis is a PUBLIC FORUM NOT PRIVATE!! gamoto poustis

alrite there mister daaallliiee wields and telling me I dont know how to build a warrior meanwhile i cranked ur ass on a lvl 59 rogue when u were 69 lol and u snort like what a pigg when u laugh loll.....everyone on that vent u talk to is fed up with ur annoyingness and i could careless if u and dragon think im annoying cuz his the only one that bows to u and talk shit about u also behind ur back so dont call me a little kid u fucking tool and u should just delete all ur items and quit while ur ahead kk ty bb and ill talk where i want tthis is a PUBLIC FORUM NOT PRIVATE!! gamoto poustis[/b]
    look amdragon jr every one on this server doesnt care what you have to say and by what i mean no ones gona read all the stupid stuff you typed so youve just wasted your time the truth is yes you might be a better player then me becuse your mom buys you all the items you want in game tho im 21 I have a life and a job I spair what little I have every month on items thus i dont have much i have bills you have nothing for momy takes care of you very well!!!! see i can add alot of them in to!!!!!! the truth is not many people on this server care what you have to say for your a snob you have good items other players that are not as good as you are noob and there forth im not worthy of speaking to you "dont talk to me" and the only reason why people talk to you is youve got money to spend in this game or youve got good items and your trust worthy tho mouth is biger then your head.... but thats great hey look I did it agian!!!!!! But thats the least I can say about most of the people you surround your self with your best friend is a scammer I.E The Croaker/Eluced Good player killed me many times tho all the items he got for free I.E pay pal rol backs lol..... Im sure youll find him easy to befriend once you share your ID and PASS with him lol!!!!!check this out im good at this!!!!!!But its ok im sure momy will buy you dual roc 3's agian if not you could always koxp them back like youve done in the past!!!!! wow I like the way you type alot of ....... And !!!!!!!!! it makes me look Fast tho i cant talk like this for looooonnnnnggggg 4 I cant spell and I'm SLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW so if your not selling me any thing then go have momy buy me dual rocs and have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!

u can buy items but u cant buy skill.

gl buying with it, watched out dont get scammed.

gotbluntzz

u said no one will spend there time reading this but meanwhile u did LOLLL and ur what u knight online billing info is more then what ive ever spent on ko and u used to merchant sww pots all day long loll... and who wants to pay bills i work yah my mom bought me those items for a reason and i bought about 300$ worth of them she only bought like 200$ worth soo yah... and amdragon jr LOLL budd know ur role b4 u talk plzz ok and this server i got mroe respect on it then ull have in ur life lol and oo ur big 21 lol and what bills do u have to pay ur computers in ur mother kitchen lol and noo i dont have good items compared to 50% of cypher and just cuz i beat someone there not noob but some are yah cuz they spent grand after grand building there char but like mrbigg said u can buy items but cant buy skill thats why i call them noob and where do u get off saying dual roc 3 i didnt even buy a roc over +2 lol and ELu i trust him with my accounts his played my 70 rogue on cypher i gave him my chit +8 set shard +8 rols skele belt re's wp +1 he used it for a week and he gave it back once i asked for it and yah i koxped on my rogue from lvl 64-66 the rest was exp exp and if no one didnt koxp back then there idiots cuz 99% of cypher and every other server did it and did i koxp my warrior no lvl 1-71 not 1 cheat and my mom would never waste 1 dollar on a dirty greaser like u and my mom doesnt have a problem spending money on me cuz she can afford to if u wanna see pictures of my house its worth more then all ur familsy shit put together bud dont care tha ti have money not bragging just showing u money is not a problem with my family

Three Bones

The old saying...

Arguing over the internet is like wining the special olympics applies here.

Keep fighting I am enjoying the witty banter.

gotbluntzz

lol....threebones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast