Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all .

This is a discussion on if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all . within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yea this thread is referring to ppl whos account gets played by 2-3 ppl i mean its so stupid u ...
Page: 1

Sufferion

Default if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all .

yea this thread is referring to ppl whos account gets played by 2-3 ppl
    i mean its so stupid u know why dont u just play on ur own and do some shit and get what u deserve , its like your nothing on ur own and u need someone to give you a hand .

just wanted to say this , i hope someday u all will get hacked and CS will NOT help u at all cos u shared ur goddamn account fukerz .

SiegeR

if u cannot manage to have 2nd player and ur so shitty guy and dont have real life friends dont be jeleous and stfu kk?

Sufferion

say it buddy , ur not just a retard also a dipshit .

it has nothing to do with real life friends let ur lil brain understand the thing wat im saying , i can have like 500 ppl playing my account but IN MY OPINION IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE , IF YOUR NOT LVLING your own char.
    WHY DO YOU PLAY THIS SHIT ?

whats the point of playing KO if your not going to lvl your own character , i guess you dont have enuff money to pay ur bill to cyber cafe ?

the 2nd thing is , if you dont have money for food why the bloody hell do you play KO ?

k thx die now .

SiegeR

im playing with my real life friend who is my friend for 5 years or more cant remember.I xped to lvl 60 myself than he started to help me till 65

our rule was every1 xps 5% everyday.So i xp too as he do

SiegeR

edit:i have enough money for food for gold premiu for 4000kc and cigarettes and money for internet.Im rich kk?

Sufferion

OMG U HAVE MONEY FOR INTERNET UR BADASS

SiegeR

B) i go bay sunglasses(rayban) for not got hurt my eyes from monitor :P

::Time2Burn::

Default Re: if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all .

Originally posted by Sufferion
    yea this thread is referring to ppl whos account gets played by 2-3 ppl *
    i mean its so stupid u know why dont u just play on ur own and do some shit and get what u deserve , its like your nothing on ur own and u need someone to give you *a hand .

just wanted to say this , i hope someday u all will get hacked and CS will NOT help u at all cos u shared ur goddamn account fukerz .
    Dude... Just STFU. It is not ur bussiness if some1s account is being played by 2 ppl or more. Just go play ur game. And btw we r enough rich . Tell ur mom how much money does she want and pm us ok?

Sufferion

i see , u like to talk about others family so i guess your mother likes fuking niggers then the situation affected your mental health , thus you think everyones mother doing same shit as yours but nope my lil retarted friend , the only bitch around is your mother not mine .

nvm , i see ur buncha fuking kurds no need to talk anymore.

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by Sufferion
    i see , u like to talk about others family so i guess your mother likes fuking niggers then the situation affected your mental health , thus you think everyones mother doing *same shit as yours but nope my lil retarted friend , the only bitch around is your mother not mine .

nvm , i see ur buncha fuking kurds no need to talk anymore.
    Sorry but ur toughts about my familiy is wrong. And i didnt say anything wrong about ur mom? Just asked if she is gonna accept or not? U should respect her job dude, u r her son..

Sorry i wanna mean bitch :lol:

GoodGun

whats ur ingame name Sufferion?

2nd player is a free macro , remember kids

Road

Wow, bunch of retards in this thread. What's your motive for posting such a stupid thread? Is this a PSA, or just some pointless rant? Imbeciles...

Sun

your black

Road

Originally posted by Sun
    your black
    It's "You're Black."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast