Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all .

This is a discussion on if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all . within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; WHO PISSED IN HIS CORNFLAKES...
Page: 2

Hybrid View

cRuX

WHO PISSED IN HIS CORNFLAKES

maxbg

When Beramus was up me and my brother were playing exactly 3 days and 1 hour without sleep (different chars not 1) ... after that ... a friend told me that it is best to find an American who can pay u premiums and play with ur char from time to time... well i dun give a fuck about those things ... moreover i am 63 lvl .. without any premium or such a things ... this thread is absolutelly useless ... why da fuck do u care if some1 will play with ur or other`s ppl char ...another friend told me: " why i didn`t got hacker but all others did... cuz i play my char alone, and no1 knows my pass..." - here is my point too, if u wanna give ur account to some1 to play with u put urself in danger but on the other hand it is more easier for the development of ur char...
    The End.

2 players (or more) for an account:

Advantages :

-More xp
    -More drops
    -More ...

Disadavantages:

-Can be scammed
    -Not your "personal" char
    -You cant play it when you want... if 2 players wanna play at the same time

So guys do what you want .... its a choice

SiegeR

umm

Todasangel was just lvled up to lvl 69 5 days ago
    and 4 players playing it.

im not sure about this information but some orc friends said that

even though I dont have any ppl that play my acct, i just wanted to ask...
    why the hell do u care what other people do with THEIR OWN CHARACTERS? if u think about it, its kinda beneficial for them to share chars... also, its way better than babashopping or cheating

also, they risk getting scammed etc.

their choice, NOT YOURS.

Originally posted by SiegeR
    umm *

Todasangel was just lvled up to lvl 69 5 days ago
    and 4 players playing it.

im not sure about this information but some orc friends said that

I think this is untrue he was lv 63 when i was 66 i don't think he was able to xp that fast since i've been non stop since then and i've only just now hit 68.5

Bobashop

i kinda agree that ppl shouldnt have mutiple ppl lvling one account - it gets kinda rediculous - but i guess its their decision if they wanna run things that way, just seems stupid to me.

Sanchez

Default Re: if u cant do shit on ur own , dont play at all .

Originally posted by Sufferion
    yea this thread is referring to ppl whos account gets played by 2-3 ppl *
    i mean its so stupid u know why dont u just play on ur own and do some shit and get what u deserve , its like your nothing on ur own and u need someone to give you *a hand .

just wanted to say this , i hope someday u all will get hacked and CS will NOT help u at all cos u shared ur goddamn account fukerz .
    first of all good friends can play together and its not stupid.I started to play when sieger was near 60,and now 65 %54.As we see 2 ppl get 65 easily.this topic sux either.Just talking bullshits

SiegeR

actually we have been playing same accs for like 1 year or so.
    At beramus i played his acc which i just pked

At olympia he plays my acc.But i never told any1 that acc is mine i always said we play together.They started to ask who is on the char before talking .

So believe me if u find the right guy.That will be easy and better for u.

Also Sanchez said he left KO but thats lie he is playing for 2 days ^^

Chucky_B

lol what a stupid thing i am sharing my acc with my real friend too and also daimon,carmen_ibanez,sophiesweet knows my acc and pass too..

i trust em so no need to wory about get hack..

And if i get hack i will sure another person did it cause i really trust em all...........

Daimon

isteyen kendi oynar isteyen 100 kisi oynar.bu neden geriyo seni?
    Foruma topic açcak kadar önemli bi konu oldugunu düsünmüyorum.gereksiz polemikler

Killgannon

I would only let an IRL friend level my character... It's free EXP and I know I wouldn't get scammed, plus they already have my PW anyways, but they have their own character... EXP'n is part of the fun, but if I'm at work and someone wants to EXP my guy they can go for it.

Sufferion

Originally posted by Daimon
    isteyen kendi oynar isteyen 100 kisi oynar.bu neden geriyo seni?
    Foruma topic açcak kadar önemli bi konu oldugunu düsünmüyorum.gereksiz polemikler

sen ne diosun ya zayıf/hasta kişilik ?

2 sayfa geriden topic alıp getiriyosun laf yetiştiricem die hey allah akıl fikir versin .

sorry for the inconvenience but had to speak turkish otherwise he wouldnt understand .

Sanchez

Originally posted by SiegeR
    actually we have been playing same accs for like 1 year or so.
    At beramus i played his acc which i just pked

At olympia he plays my acc.But i never told any1 that acc is mine i always said we play together.They started to ask who is on the char before talking .

So believe me if u find the right guy.That will be easy and better for u.

Also Sanchez said he left KO but thats lie he is playing for 2 days ^^
    lmaoooooooooo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast