Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA''

This is a discussion on ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA'' within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; damn its hard to be best debuff everywhere got pm everywhere inv me to party everywhere flame me everywhere what ...
Page: 11

Hybrid View

SiegeR

damn its hard to be best

debuff everywhere
    got pm everywhere
    inv me to party everywhere
    flame me everywhere

what next?

Rampage

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)
    Originally posted by Tristan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rampage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nite

our sins good but nothing compared to ur guys ill say cause u guys just exp bosses and upgrade alot... all ur sins mds +8 (md+9) and atilla camping pp +1 and stuff.. i wont start nothing im a noob bp

md+9 lol haha, u didnt understand the joke, did you.

Squirt, ur ego is as big as that of timasta. They are willing to make a 8vs8, just wait and stop talking shit for once please
    I just find it funny that they claim to be the best and they refuse a 8v8 and btw, why are you posting in olympia? You said I talk too much shit but you should read your post.. go post on edana or whatever.[/b]
    You guys are funny, thinking I'm a noobie server hopper.. Guess again The title of this topic was a joke directed to bob's topic of ZT ks'ing attila from you guys. They killed isilioon, they have the castle, they are number 1 in np rankings, theyre clan average is lvl ~64 and yet, you still have the guts to say they suck.. Let me remind you they accomplished all of that with not to many +8 weapons too I don't care what you think about me, since you don't even know me and haven't played against me with a serious char, so keep flaming on. If red is red4eva, gg ksing me on diez noob. Guess you didn't know I was a warrior named Razrokh there, now didn't you?[/b][/quote]

Read my sentence, Did I say Zt suck?

armand0

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rampage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nite

our sins good but nothing compared to ur guys ill say cause u guys just exp bosses and upgrade alot... all ur sins mds +8 (md+9) and atilla camping pp +1 and stuff.. i wont start nothing im a noob bp

Squirt, ur ego is as big as that of timasta. They are willing to make a 8vs8, just wait and stop talking shit for once please[/b]
    I just find it funny that they claim to be the best and they refuse a 8v8 and btw, why are you posting in olympia? You said I talk too much shit but you should read your posts.. go post on edana or whatever.[/b][/quote]

www.counzerotolerance.com
    u ll find 36 members

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    Originally posted by Rampage
    Originally posted by Tristan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rampage
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-nite

Squirt, ur ego is as big as that of timasta. They are willing to make a 8vs8, just wait and stop talking shit for once please

I just find it funny that they claim to be the best and they refuse a 8v8 and btw, why are you posting in olympia? You said I talk too much shit but you should read your post.. go post on edana or whatever.
    You guys are funny, thinking I'm a noobie server hopper.. Guess again The title of this topic was a joke directed to bob's topic of ZT ks'ing attila from you guys. They killed isilioon, they have the castle, they are number 1 in np rankings, theyre clan average is lvl ~64 and yet, you still have the guts to say they suck.. Let me remind you they accomplished all of that with not to many +8 weapons too I don't care what you think about me, since you don't even know me and haven't played against me with a serious char, so keep flaming on. If red is red4eva, gg ksing me on diez noob. Guess you didn't know I was a warrior named Razrokh there, now didn't you?[/b]
    Read my sentence, Did I say Zt suck?[/b][/quote]

It wasn't directed to you specifically, and like I said, they're going to 8vs8 you. Read my post again.

Rampage

then dont quote me zzz

alot of them are from ftd and dont even try to say ftd didnt macro...

Banned

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    yet ZT still cant get king

As for ZT as a whole, you may do many things but NONE of it impresses me.

For Isloon, you used a tatic that other people figured out, and just copied it to kill isloon, but thats not very impressive as using this tatic makes isloon easier then troll king, cept with more hp.

ZT owner of castle, like I give a shit.

Get 10 people, put them in 10 diffrent places near the crystal and spam nova shells, all day long.
    Not hard, takes zero skill, (fits your name), just taking advanatage of the fact that we dont have some of the better armors and our very low level cap..so we die in 2 hits, and when 3 shells come at a time, I label that impossible.
    OKI?

ZT aint the most active clan, *
    ZT may have the most NPs, but that's because you PK the most and you clan people because they have good NP and or level.
    aoe in cz? teach others? your point being?

Maybe if ZT did anything the respectable way, they would be worth mentioning, but as for now, keep your ego to yourself because what you did, is not very impressive.

Zt cant get a king coz aeston doesnt need to pm every1 in emc in turkish to vote for him. Cecilia stayed near election comittee and a turk in THE shouted whole day to vote for her in turkish
    Rofl, easier than Troll king? pls go and kill her if u can
    ZT took the castle 2 times, lost once and got it back, if its that much easy 5 clans took the castle before ZT, why couldnt they hold it?
    and if u dont give a fuk, why did u come to csw with ALL other clans to take it. I remember Cecilia's shouts that i just can laugh at em.
    I m sure most of u have much better gears than ZT members and many THE members have high lvls.
    Maybe one day man one day u ll be able to do what we did till now and understand freaks who are only spamming and flaming in forums even they are nothing in game.[/b]
    Our only turk in our clan is c0udlez and I doubt he was on 2 computers typing on both spamming vote cecilia on both....
    Quote from vent yesterday, "Yeah we could kill isloon, but i dont wanna do it the gay way ZT did it and I dont think we can tank it yet."
    Why coudnt they hold it? Cuz once you get castle in KE, everyone else DOES not get teleported back, that's why they coudnt hold it.
    I use to give a shit about csw, untill I found how retarded it was, you can win csw if its 20 vs 50000, all you need are nova shells...so retarded to have in the game, ie: why I think csw is retarded.

Yeah, i've got better gear, my sexy stetilos for most of the server, my sexy plate gear. Im waaay over powered, gear wise...bull shit. I beat your so called best sin mantus 1v1 with dual stetilo +9 and he called me "best". (NO TRISTAN, NO MINOR HEAL BUG USED VS HIM, AND STOP FUCKING 000000'S COCK, BECAUSE UNTILL K2 SAYS ITS WRONG, ITS A FEATURE IN MY EYES, AND YOUR FUCKING SERVER HOPING ASS NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR OPINION MATTERS ON OLYMPIA, KK? HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS, ITS IN CAPS LOCK JUST FOR YOU.)
    Do what you've done? Refer to my other post, it's not what you do, its how you do it. The fact of the matter is, how you've done everything on olympia is....not the most respectable thing. It goes from macroing, and so on...
    Anyways, If you think your the best clan, do a 8VS8, if you win I will make a topic on gernal fourm saying ZT FUCKING OWNS THE, but untill then your not the best, just the biggest.

Red

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

For Isloon, you used a tatic that other people figured out, and just copied it to kill isloon, but thats not very impressive as using this tatic makes isloon easier then troll king, cept with more hp.

Get 10 people, put them in 10 diffrent places near the crystal and spam nova shells, all day long.
    Not hard, takes zero skill, (fits your name), just taking advanatage of the fact that we dont have some of the better armors and our very low level cap..so we die in 2 hits, and when 3 shells come at a time, I label that impossible.
    OKI?

ZT may have the most NPs, but that's because you PK the most and you clan people because they have good NP and or level.

Maybe if ZT did anything the respectable way, they would be worth mentioning, but as for now, keep your ego to yourself because what you did, is not very impressive.

Zt cant get a king coz aeston doesnt need to pm every1 in emc in turkish to vote for him. Cecilia stayed near election comittee and a turk in THE shouted whole day to vote for her in turkish
    ZT took the castle 2 times, lost once and got it back, if its that much easy 5 clans took the castle before ZT, why couldnt they hold it?
    and if u dont give a fuk, why did u come to csw with ALL other clans to take it. I remember Cecilia's shouts that i just can laugh at em.
    I m sure most of u have much better gears than ZT members and many THE members have high lvls.
    Maybe one day man one day u ll be able to do what we did till now and understand freaks who are only spamming and flaming in forums even they are nothing in game.
    (NO TRISTAN, NO MINOR HEAL BUG USED VS HIM, AND STOP FUCKING 000000'S COCK, BECAUSE UNTILL K2 SAYS ITS WRONG, ITS A FEATURE IN MY EYES, AND YOUR FUCKING SERVER HOPING ASS NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR OPINION MATTERS ON OLYMPIA, KK? HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS, ITS IN CAPS LOCK JUST FOR YOU.)
    [/b]

armand0

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

OKI?

Maybe one day man one day u ll be able to do what we did till now and understand freaks who are only spamming and flaming in forums even they are nothing in game.
    Our only turk in our clan is c0udlez and I doubt he was on 2 computers typing on both spamming vote cecilia on both....
    Quote from vent yesterday, "Yeah we could kill isloon, but i dont wanna do it the gay way ZT did it and I dont think we can tank it yet."
    Why coudnt they hold it? Cuz once you get castle in KE, everyone else DOES not get teleported back, that's why they coudnt hold it.
    I use to give a shit about csw, untill I found how retarded it was, you can win csw if its 20 vs 50000, all you need are nova shells...so retarded to have in the game, ie: why I think csw is retarded.

Yeah, i've got better gear, my sexy stetilos for most of the server, my sexy plate gear. Im waaay over powered, gear wise...bull shit. I beat your so called best sin mantus 1v1 with dual stetilo +9 and he called me "best". (NO TRISTAN, NO MINOR HEAL BUG USED VS HIM, AND STOP FUCKING 000000'S COCK, BECAUSE UNTILL K2 SAYS ITS WRONG, ITS A FEATURE IN MY EYES, AND YOUR FUCKING SERVER HOPING ASS NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR OPINION MATTERS ON OLYMPIA, KK? HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS, ITS IN CAPS LOCK JUST FOR YOU.)
    Do what you've done? Refer to my other post, it's not what you do, its how you do it. The fact of the matter is, how you've done everything on olympia is....not the most respectable thing. It goes from macroing, and so on...
    Anyways, If you think your the best clan, do a 8VS8, if you win I will make a topic on gernal fourm saying ZT FUCKING OWNS THE, but untill then your not the best, just the biggest.[/b]
    why are u so obsessed on 1vs1 or 8vs8 ? well minor combo isnt a hard thing, that doesnt makes u so special and u r post saying "i killed all zt rogues 1vs1" is not right as u know.
    U r always saying do a 8vs8 and if u win u r the best, otherwise we r the best. Maybe u dont know how to count, a clan can be composed of up to 36 members, (8/36)*100=22.222%, how the fuk a 8vs8 can prove that a clan is better. Its just called "hiding behind micton and a couple of other guys".ZT is total clan trying to provide same conditions for all. Maybe u dont know the difference between a party and a clan but they r totally different. I cant remember any1 asking blood alliance (3 clans) for 8vs8 to prove they are better. Look at what all the clans have done till now and decide on which one is better objectively.

Banned

I aint obessed with 1v1 or 8v8, but as a clan we cant do 36 vs 36, as party limit is 8? no?

I know minor heal isnt a hard thing, easiest thing in the world and I can still beat all ZT sins 1v1.
    Almost sure I can take daiomon too now, as I dont have dual stetilos anymore.

Hide behind micton? We will do it without micton/warpath/kymo and still beat you...

Dont even bring blood into this, they were good but you dont compare to them...

As I said many times, it's how you do it, not what you do OKIE?
    Power = What you do
    Respect = How you do it

QuIcK

ZT sux...

CONGRATS YOU CHEATED TO GET THIS FAR, GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK

armand0

is it forbidden to fight with more than 1 party? e.g tormentors
    Is there anything not legit or bug abuse that we dont know at what ZT did?
    what does best mean? most of the ppl respect New_order but not as many ppl as respect AHM but they are much better.

QuIcK

Originally posted by armand0
    is it forbidden to fight with more than 1 party? e.g tormentors
    Is there anything not legit or bug abuse that we dont know at what ZT did?
    what does best mean? most of the ppl respect New_order but not as many ppl as respect AHM but they are much better.
    11+ pages on 2 diff forums im guessing only people in other servers respect these noobs xDDD

Banned

You guys did macro...aint that legit?

No offense, but you dont seem to have alot of respect, and in my eyes you havent earned any....but that's just me.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast