Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA''

This is a discussion on ISILOON DOWN BY ''BEST CLAN OF OLYMPIA'' within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; go buy it pls,it is cheap :angry: ...come with popcorn and coke....
Page: 9

Hybrid View

b0rnkiller

Default zzz

go buy it pls,it is cheap :angry: ...come with popcorn and coke.

u need normal key , key of hell ... ?
    tell me what does i need and i will get them

b0rnkiller

Default ..

buy normal key to come dungeon,kill the monsters to go come isiloon :lol: ...it will drop in 2 min believe me B)

k ill come

tell me when ure doing it today

b0rnkiller

it will be everyday 4 hours later that i posted that message....we all wait you at there...

well send me a pm on this forum one hour before you start it , or just post here and ill come

b0rnkiller

ok now i must go study..bb.

itll die in 2 min and ur not bugging it... <_<

armand0

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    Originally posted by Livtyler&::Vidi::@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamerkun

Well having more np means many things~

From, u have more active guys~ or u pk more~ or u go to more wars~ or u just that they hang out in bigger parties (ya, bigger parties make more np for the clan)~

Like i said if u wanna prove who "ownz" more u could just have ur clan challenge THE to clan arena~ since most ppl see THE as the best clan standing on olympia and u guys are the only ones who think u r the best~ why not just go ahead and prove it ? ^^''

PS: And about the being the best on rankings~ both sadow and headache were bought with over 180k np+ on each one of them~

trust me man we have more and more clever players then THE we will own them anywhere we dont have anythink to do in olympia we are not arrogant ppl but we know that we can own. Fully we can claim it, we dont talking or jealous any1 like u :P
    All you say is that you own and you have more nps than THE. Prove that in arena, we already tryed a 4v4 antidote-ZT and u guys declined it, if you claim to own THE anywhere than come clan arena. About your nps, it doesnt prove anything... I know a lot of people that have a lot of nps and can die in 5 second 1v1. It's not because someone has 500k nps that he can own evryone, I just think that ZT pk in full party and pk more than THE, conclusion.[/b]
    u call 4vs4 is a clan war? ZT isnt a clan of 4 ppl,
    the BEST means, ZT is the owner of castle, ZT is the first isiloon killer of olimpia, first clan of olimpia that aoe in cz (and teach many other clans how to do it), ZT is the most np'ed clan, ZT is the most active clan, ZT is the most organised clan.
    4vs4 or 1vs1 what matters, show me any other clan that makes 1/10 of what ZT did

THE .

Bobashop

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Livtyler&::Vidi::
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamerkun

Well having more np means many things~

From, u have more active guys~ or u pk more~ or u go to more wars~ or u just that they hang out in bigger parties (ya, bigger parties make more np for the clan)~

Like i said if u wanna prove who "ownz" more u could just have ur clan challenge THE to clan arena~ since most ppl see THE as the best clan standing on olympia and u guys are the only ones who think u r the best~ why not just go ahead and prove it ? ^^''

PS: And about the being the best on rankings~ both sadow and headache were bought with over 180k np+ on each one of them~

trust me man we have more and more clever players then THE we will own them anywhere we dont have anythink to do in olympia we are not arrogant ppl but we know that we can own. Fully we can claim it, we dont talking or jealous any1 like u :P
    All you say is that you own and you have more nps than THE. Prove that in arena, we already tryed a 4v4 antidote-ZT and u guys declined it, if you claim to own THE anywhere than come clan arena. About your nps, it doesnt prove anything... I know a lot of people that have a lot of nps and can die in 5 second 1v1. It's not because someone has 500k nps that he can own evryone, I just think that ZT pk in full party and pk more than THE, conclusion.[/b]
    u call 4vs4 is a clan war? ZT isnt a clan of 4 ppl,
    the BEST means, ZT is the owner of castle, ZT is the first isiloon killer of olimpia, first clan of olimpia that aoe in cz (and teach many other clans how to do it), ZT is the most np'ed clan, ZT is the most active clan, ZT is the most organised clan.
    4vs4 or 1vs1 what matters, show me any other clan that makes 1/10 of what ZT did[/b][/quote]

because zt has more people tard

Banned

yet ZT still cant get king

As for ZT as a whole, you may do many things but NONE of it impresses me.

For Isloon, you used a tatic that other people figured out, and just copied it to kill isloon, but thats not very impressive as using this tatic makes isloon easier then troll king, cept with more hp.

ZT owner of castle, like I give a shit.

Get 10 people, put them in 10 diffrent places near the crystal and spam nova shells, all day long.
    Not hard, takes zero skill, (fits your name), just taking advanatage of the fact that we dont have some of the better armors and our very low level cap..so we die in 2 hits, and when 3 shells come at a time, I label that impossible.
    OKI?

ZT aint the most active clan,
    ZT may have the most NPs, but that's because you PK the most and you clan people because they have good NP and or level.
    aoe in cz? teach others? your point being?

Maybe if ZT did anything the respectable way, they would be worth mentioning, but as for now, keep your ego to yourself because what you did, is not very impressive.

justo

xqp was the greatest clan on olympia 8 or 9 members and was in the top 3 clans till they got hacked

Bobashop

Originally posted by SinFiery

For Isloon, you used a tatic that other people figured out, and just copied it to kill isloon, but thats not very impressive as using this tatic makes isloon easier then troll king, cept with more hp.

Get 10 people, put them in 10 diffrent places near the crystal and spam nova shells, all day long.
    Not hard, takes zero skill, (fits your name), just taking advanatage of the fact that we dont have some of the better armors and our very low level cap..so we die in 2 hits, and when 3 shells come at a time, I label that impossible.
    OKI?

ZT aint the most active clan, *
    ZT may have the most NPs, but that's because you PK the most and you clan people because they have good NP and or level.

Maybe if ZT did anything the respectable way, they would be worth mentioning, but as for now, keep your ego to yourself because what you did, is not very impressive.
    +1

Originally posted by SinFiery

OKI?

ZT aint the most active clan, *

AMEN! even Allah agrees!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast