Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ITEMS FOR AVEDON +7 OR LUGIAS +7 LOOK INSIDE

This is a discussion on ITEMS FOR AVEDON +7 OR LUGIAS +7 LOOK INSIDE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; id like to have avedon +7 or lugias +7 i can give items below: avedon +6 FRAGMENT OF ARROGANCE <3 ...
Page: 1

OzZzZzZz

id like to have avedon +7 or lugias +7 i can give items below:

avedon +6 FRAGMENT OF ARROGANCE <3

can add some cash maybe if it isnt spent :P

haistavittu

OMFG LOL

and i would like to have ss +10,raptor +10, ms +10, wp +10000 and of course roc and rol:s + 9999999 plys.

i can give items below:

1.a stone
    2.another stone
    3.one more stone
    4.snoeman
    5.my eternal gratitude and admiration

can add some coins if they are not spent, i have 1 coin.

ROFL avedon is one of the best weapons in game who the fuck would want to change it to raptor +7? are u fukin retarded? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OzZzZzZz

OMFG LOL

and i would like to have ss +10,raptor +10, ms +10, wp +10000 and of course roc and rol:s + 9999999 plys.

i can give items below:
    1.a stone
    2.another stone
    3.one more stone
    4.snoeman

ROFL avedon is one of the best weapons in game who the fuck would want to change it to raptor +7? are u fukin retarded? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    thx for bump moron did i say im giving a fuking only raptor for it??? dumbass read what i got more and i said i can add coins retarded shit :angry:

OzZzZzZz

u dont fuking know me i dont fuking got 1 coin u fuking moron go get a life and dont spam my forums NEVER AGAIN

Chill he just one fucking retarded idiot. He doesn&#39;t know shit about prices and I fucking embarrased
    that he is from same country as I am... :angry:

bump

OzZzZzZz

Chill he just one fucking retarded idiot. He doesn&#39;t know shit about prices and I fucking embarrased
    that he is from same country as I am... :angry:

bump [/b]
    ty and dont worry u live same country as he ..... finland i guess
    bump

OzZzZzZz

:mellow:

OzZzZzZz

:lol:

OzZzZzZz

:lol:[/b]
    :P

OzZzZzZz

:angry:

haistavittu

OMG U HOMOSEXUAL! BUMP FOR THE MOST IDIOTIC MOFO EVER AND HIS AHHH NAMED HOMOPAL!

mofo i meant this: WHAT THE FUCK WILL THE OWNER OF AVEDON +7 DO WITH A CRAPPY FUCKING RAPTOR +7?

WHY IN THE FUCK HE WOULD TRADE AVEDON EVEN IF U GIVE ALL YOUR GAY ITEMS TO HIM? NONE ARE EVEN CLOSE TO AVEDON +7., EVEN TOGETHER.

HEY, I GOT AN IDEA, WHY DONT I TRADE MY MS +8 TO A FUCKING +4 MS AND COINS, WOW THAT WOULD MAKE ME A KING IN RONARK.

you suggest the most idiotic fuckin trades ever, thinking that someone will actually trade?
    no1 is tradin for a pile of noobyshit and igc their fuckin avedon, they pk ur ass with it in ronark.

and yea ahh the homosexual, i know the prices,better than the 2 of u fags.

hint for u faggies: if u want avedon axe, try offering $$$$$$

Beast&amp;Harlot

OMG U HOMOSEXUAL! BUMP FOR THE MOST IDIOTIC MOFO EVER AND HIS AHHH NAMED HOMOPAL!
    mofo i meant this: WHAT THE FUCK WILL THE OWNER OF AVEDON +7 DO WITH A CRAPPY FUCKING RAPTOR +7?

WHY IN THE FUCK HE WOULD TRADE AVEDON EVEN IF U GIVE ALL YOUR GAY ITEMS TO HIM? NONE ARE EVEN CLOSE TO AVEDON +7., EVEN TOGETHER.

HEY, I GOT AN IDEA, WHY DONT I TRADE MY MS +8 TO A FUCKING +4 MS AND COINS, WOW THAT WOULD MAKE ME A KING IN RONARK.

you suggest the most idiotic fuckin trades ever, thinking that someone will actually trade?
    no1 is tradin for a pile of noobyshit and igc their fuckin avedon, they pk ur ass with it in ronark.

and yea ahh the homosexual, i know the prices,better than the 2 of u fags.

hint for u faggies: if u want avedon axe, try offering $$$$$$[/b]

Why offer $$$$$ i traded for mine:
    2x +7raptor
    1xtoto spear +7
    1xGram +3/75
    1xSS +0
    and 25gb

So i think your the retarted shit that thinks he knows everything when he dont know shit, and apparently has his head so far up his own ass that he is turning blue.

Bump for OZzZzZzZz
    <33333

kingscaar

ozzzzyy bump

trad hb+6 for ii+7 ?

OzZzZzZz

ozzzzyy bump

trad hb+6 for ii+7 ?[/b]
    no way lol

and ty for bump rein :P

OMFG LOL

i can give items below:
    1.a stone
    2.another stone
    3.one more stone
    4.snoeman

ROFL avedon is one of the best weapons in game who the fuck would want to change it to raptor +7? are u fukin retarded? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    where to start? ur posts almost always suck, especially the more u write <_<

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast