Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just Wondering..[Might Be Making a Clan,Read For More Information]

This is a discussion on Just Wondering..[Might Be Making a Clan,Read For More Information] within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; That was quite the comeback....
Page: 3

IllusionS

That was quite the comeback.

Banned

yes it was :P

Dark_Avenger

Dont we all have dreams...

piNky

I'd rather go commit suicide then exp at brahmans [/b]
    Please do it.

this u should come eslant more sometimes i make para with cesoir and others

I am orc and i must say that Allways BUT Allways i open xp melee CW this is the best xp ever
    faster
    easier
    safer
    much better then paramun, trolls 2 spots, apos, brahman etc
    i offer to evry1 to xp at CW
    you killing 1 slot faster ? go kill the other slot !

IllusionS

and if you kill those 2 spawns too fast, go up to the falcons!

jeremyjja

yup we will be making that clan need xpers xD finally see some action from shayan on our accnt hes never on finally starting to play cant wait to get back to my home to game with everyone but down with family for easter and my dads getting surgerey =( gl and gogogo clan

yup we will be making that clan need xpers xD finally see some action from shayan on our accnt hes never on finally starting to play cant wait to get back to my home to game with everyone but down with family for easter and my dads getting surgerey =( gl and gogogo clan[/b]
    I'm down for it B)
    Human exp suXor..

Why even play this server? ^_^

jeremyjja

cuz we want to ?

Dark_Avenger

Fruk get yourself a mage on edana and drag your ass down there... Then ill help you exp <3 :P

waitnbleed

Ministry, home of divine, vite, and previously hab/jesusownallah.

Full man hob party = Brahman full man party, only better drops, coins, + any level can do it.
    Reason being? There is 8 hobs on each floor, and they have same spawn point, brahman have 5 spawns and spawn wayyyy apart randomly, and they can stun you and rape you, and if you lose some melees or priest party stops. However 2-3 person hobs is nearly 2x as fast as brahman [/b]
    i dont know why you post stuff you have no proof of czm, this is why no one likes you. If they did koxp/cheat/xp bug why is it that they are still 61 and keep de lvling to 60 from bosses? why is it they havn&#39;t been banned yet like all the other cheaters. JesusOwnAllah theres tons of proof of him, ya he is defiantly koxper and cheater. Maybe divine and vite DID use xpbug to level. But has anyone even seen them doing it? you say they cheat on bosses that isn&#39;t hard to miss, yet no one has seen them cheating on a boss. We have only seen jesusownsallah we have all seen the screenshots of him) None of them have any good earrings/rings/amulets because they dont kill those bosses. Achully most of there gear is shit but divine cause he is lucky with upgrading. Until he goes and breaks his DV +6-+7 and traded his shard +7, now stuck with cleaver +8 and cleaver +7. Please czm show some proof of divine and vite cheating. Maybe they did xpbug to level but at least they only stayed within the level of legit people and didn&#39;t pass them up. Also I know for sure that Divine and Vite did not xp at hobs. Moneyinthebank is the one who xpbug / koxped at hobs.

IllusionS

Well I saw and screenshotted and showed divine/vite koxping at treants at beginning of server, it is also posted int he ko4life cheat section, everyone knows this, why do you think divine was archer till 61, supposedly he stopped now.

I also never even said anything in that statement, I just said he was in ministry clan.

waitnbleed

If he cheated why is it that he still was very good in cz as an archer without cheating? and everyone knew him as the only non cz cheating archer? he changed because he was offered a good trade for his bow, which allowed him to become rich enouph to have what he has. He says he also wants to return to archer because he simply likes archer more then all the rest. Now im pretty sure if he cheated for leveling, why did he not cheat in cz like everyone else?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast