Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Koxpers in Cypher !

This is a discussion on Koxpers in Cypher ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koxpnf0.jpg BANN THEM :angry:...
Page: 1

too bad u stole that acc from chase lol

Macdougl

too bad u stole that acc from chase lol[/b]
    I don't know about that. I know Chase has let his friend play it before. Don't know if this is him or not.

waka

lol i traded my logos account for this char ? :S

actually u didnt

waka

I did !!! I had lvl 66 warrior on logos and traded it for my rouge on cypher now ! so dream on baby!

dude ur a lier i talked to chase on msn he said he got hacked ... lie some more pls

Macdougl

I wondered about it. Ran into this rouge in a party in Eslant. PMed them and they said 'no, this is his friend. He lets me play on it'. I thought it was weird that this happened several times since then.

waka

WTF are u talking about ? i traded this char for mine logos char with some1 "shady" i think his name was.... So if u dont know the real storry stfu pls

xShadyx

acct got hacked when i lost all my crap i let this dude take the acct i quit ko he has the acct now u guys need to understand this dude dident hack it some turk hacked it after i lost it i handed the acct to him

then how do u have the items that were on it lol?

chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier chase is a lier, understand now ? <_<

i know chase is a lier he lies about crap all the time cuz hes insecure and has about 0 friend in real life lol

we all know that , though he can&#39;t admit hes the one who is playing those imaginary friends * remembers ashley*

rofl ashley , oh man i love her blah blah blah .. he use to say crap all the time like ... im so sick and my parents gave my acct to my gf ashley and crap like that lol that he was "banned" off the computer cuz he played to much ... hes just pathetic for all the lies he comes up with espicially when he said he went to a mental institute altho i think he should go cuz one dumbass kid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast