Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking account to play

This is a discussion on Looking account to play within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 1st. i am not noob <_< 2nd. get a life and stop flame people ... Tnx.BB...
Page: 2

CeusTheMage

1st. i am not noob <_<
    2nd. get a life and stop flame people ... Tnx.BB

33c4l

People agreeing with him are just as fucked up as him. He even admits he is waiting for ko2le to get fixed, which is a macro.
    Gg Ceus you fucking noob CL, and Cammy what a good attitude, exactly the right one for a CL! Gogogogo support some more koxpers you morons...
    and fu Abel I can say whatever the fuck I want bitch.[/b]
    +1
    abel is a retard 11 yr old koxper dnt trust this freak

jezuss

People agreeing with him are just as fucked up as him. He even admits he is waiting for ko2le to get fixed, which is a macro.
    Gg Ceus you fucking noob CL, and Cammy what a good attitude, exactly the right one for a CL! Gogogogo support some more koxpers you morons...
    First of all i wont join his clan if i koxp (i would ruin the clan) second of all learn to FUCKING READ! GTFO of my toppic its CLOSED !

Obsicurity please close it or mute these 2 guys for me thats even better

First of all i wont join his clan if i koxp (i would ruin the clan) second of all learn to FUCKING READ! GTFO of my toppic its CLOSED !
    Obsicurity please close it or mute these 2 guys for me thats even better[/b]
    I do whatever the fuck I want, I&#39;m not taking shit from a 11 year old retarded koxper no life kid who can&#39;t stay away from KO because he has no life outside of it.
    Obscurity should&#39;ve rebanned you ages ago, you even admit to KOXP-ing, I dunno why you are still here.

jezuss

I do whatever the fuck I want, I&#39;m not taking shit from a 11 year old retarded koxper no life kid who can&#39;t stay away from KO because he has no life outside of it.
    Obscurity should&#39;ve rebanned you ages ago, you even admit to KOXP-ing, I dunno why you are still here.[/b]
    I dont really matter what class it is but if it&#39;s lvl 55+ or 60+ i &#39;ll enjoin to rape the oppiside nation
    If you got something bad in you&#39;re head then just dont post ->meant to shizzle etc[/b]

How many times do I have to quote this to let you know I don&#39;t give a fuck about what you want or don&#39;t want me to do.

33c4l

bump for Abel/Jezzuss aka KOXPER / lil retard kid dont trust him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12