Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

MY OFFICIAL BADGUN LIST OF RONARK.

This is a discussion on MY OFFICIAL BADGUN LIST OF RONARK. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; MikeStewart & Tortek & Marloto : Stole Rogue Earring from clan and left clan[/b] rofl stoled? i dont remember that ...
Page: 4

marlot0

MikeStewart & Tortek & Marloto : Stole Rogue Earring from clan and left clan[/b]
    rofl stoled? i dont remember that because me asae tortek and mike stewart and badstyle killed that hq and vtec came when hq was dying and after we killed badstyle like asist said give that to vtec? wtf i prefier some of us take that before he, because we used a lot of mana and time for that so i dont think we stoled nothing to fewfellas they can say what they want but that was the true...

Banned

monsterkill was known on ares for multi-accounting and exploiting.[/b]
    lol, why do u BS all the time? -.-

mammlea

lol, why do u BS all the time? -.-[/b]

Thats acctually true, he duped too much, along with buddas

tw33k

add me to the list. i scammed ur heart. okee?

IllusionS

tw33k made me fall in love with him then he got banned.

bl00dy

rofl stoled? i dont remember that because me asae tortek and mike stewart and badstyle killed that hq and vtec came when hq was dying and after we killed badstyle like asist said give that to vtec? wtf i prefier some of us take that before he, because we used a lot of mana and time for that so i dont think we stoled nothing to fewfellas they can say what they want but that was the true...[/b]

this means that if i spent more pots than some1 i can get drop?
    damn all the drops i missed T_T

btw that makes no sense to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234