Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New selling list for usd

This is a discussion on New selling list for usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bump...
Page: 2

gabloo

bump

gabloo

bump

infolock

bump for one of the best warriors / people - to play this game.
    * never wanted recognition, never tried to impress, was friendly to those who treated him as an equal... all that he expected was respect in return.

~ I'm done too brotha. We can talk more via MSN, whenever you can reach me. Realize that's easier said than done.
    Good luck selling these items, I noticed IN was not on the list ?, tell Evil, I say Hello, and GoodBye. If you need any information regarding CC transactions from me, just ask! Like how I saw, money first Western Union is honestly the safest way Gabloo. Keep that in mind. Those who try to come up with excuses for reasons why they can't use WU, are usually shady to begin with. What happens is they take your name, and local WU branch (City/Country) down. They go to a WU office, which are located worldwide, and send the money. Buyers must absorb the WU fee's, unless you agree otherwise. They send you an MTCN number, you go into your local WU branch, with I.D. Give the teller the MTCN number, they'll ask for your I.D. And 5 minutes later, you'll have the cash in hand. No potential charge backs, and if it's not the full amount you had agreed on, contact the buyer. If it's excuses, keep the money, and sell it to someone else.

Really enjoyed playing with you friend, alot of memories, met alot of people. All of whom you know aswell. I thank you for letting me play your warrior when I was bored. It was fun, watching a few from the community cry. I get off on it, when the box aint around. I've decided to give my level 75 priest to Can, the turkish fellow, I met a few months ago. He is a mid - twenties guy, that's just down, to enjoy himself. As for my sin, I will sell it, in a few weeks. We can discuss what direction you want to take with Gabloo if any. I will leave that entirely up to you. I fly back to Toronto, on June 8, and wont be back until the 14th. Then it's back to the grind. I'm on night shifts for tonight and tommorow, so that's your best chance of getting ahold of me, I'll leave the MSN on.

Thanks again brotha,

TTYL~ Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12