Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

read John,Riley, and 515saint and anyone else

This is a discussion on read John,Riley, and 515saint and anyone else within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Not going to lie..i Bought the priest and the guy who had it before me put that damn secret question ...
Page: 2

EpsaNomaly

Not going to lie..i Bought the priest and the guy who had it before me put that damn secret question anwser in the damn support ticket!!..didn't realize until it was to late.[/b]
    was required to change password

obviously we weren't able to without e-mail

just my 2 cents, but all fingers point to glenn

Matador

another flame warrr woooooot i love these

515saint

did you not read the first post i very rare high item for item that i want so i i will know the value of the item i want compared to the value of item i know,

i can't give the in , cuz i'm probaby coming back , i'v said i was going to quit like 3 times and within 6-8month later im back in ko,lol this adictive game.

not to change the topic but, the rogue you traded me, what is 515 saint talking about you taking it about from him, you said it was another another but it has the same name as the one i have now[/b]

ok i dont really undstand what your talking about here but best i can make out is your saying u have the rouge i bought off deputy. I payed him 110 usd for that rouge he changed the pw and stole it back. simple deputy scamed me. end of story i dont see whats not to understand.

if u bought it of him, thats unfortunate for you, but its a useless account to any one but him, the email is his yahoo and u cant change the email assingned to that account becasue all the payment info is unknown even by deputy.

login: furitrukis
    char name: 5a1nt5 and mestabulongtime (amazing thought up that name for me when i bought the account )

how else would i know the log in name, and the char witch i renamed

bottom line deputy scamed that rouge off me, im 110 usd out of pocket. thats all i care about dont give a shit if he got hacked or scamed what gose around comes around. i personaly hope he dosnt get shit back. :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12