Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

S> 71 Rogue.

This is a discussion on S> 71 Rogue. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i dont think anyone cares what u say, 3 ppl acting like brothers play together all the time and 2 ...
Page: 3

sh1vas

i dont think anyone cares what u say, 3 ppl acting like brothers play together all the time and 2 of em is totally innocent?

RockHardKillah

i hope u get scammed so hard czm and ur mom rolls over and dies..

one of them w.e's would have been mine "most likley"

magnified

i hope u get scammed so hard czm and ur mom rolls over and dies..

one of them w.e's would have been mine "most likley"[/b]
    wouldnt have helped since u cant combo..

Banned

wouldnt have helped since u cant combo..[/b]
    thats not the point. it might have saved him from that INT priest he lost to.

Papps

thats not the point. it might have saved him from that INT priest he lost to.[/b]
    :blink:

magnified

thats not the point. it might have saved him from that INT priest he lost to.[/b]
    DsQuAreD > RockHardKillah

LMFAO

Papps

LMFAO[/b]
    :blink:

LMFAO[/b]
    ROFL U GOTTA B KIDDING ME xD

yes i watched that int priest own rockhard. was Wery Sad

RockHardKillah

rofl actually the warrior killed me and the priest got the last hit good try though

magnified

rofl actually the warrior killed me and the priest got the last hit good try though[/b]
    dont lie bood.

Mike_Miller

lol czm is such a douche lol. but seriously thats some crazy shit that happened.

BEATRIX WTF NAGGER YOU DIDNT BUY MICHAEL YOU BOUGHT SEXYWITHASIS??????? FUCKERRRRRRRRR

for magic dam man... some ppl have half naked girls, badass pictues, cool symbols... but not the gay 14 yr old white kid trying to be black... its some black guy he creams himself over in his fav pictures.

Papps

lol czm is such a douche lol. but seriously thats some crazy shit that happened.

BEATRIX WTF NAGGER YOU DIDNT BUY MICHAEL YOU BOUGHT SEXYWITHASIS??????? FUCKERRRRRRRRR

for magic dam man... some ppl have half naked girls, badass pictues, cool symbols... but not the gay 14 yr old white kid trying to be black... its some black guy he creams himself over in his fav pictures.[/b]
    was ghost not sex :P

magnified

for magic dam man... some ppl have half naked girls, badass pictues, cool symbols... but not the gay 14 yr old white kid trying to be black... its some black guy he creams himself over in his fav pictures.[/b]

oookkkkk big mike... english now ty

Banned

Actually, it's just one of my favorite rappers but since you listen to shit like Diamond Rio's country music and then try to act even more "gangsta" then me by acting all tough on a gaming forum by posting your pic with all of your "gang" tattoos, I really wouldn't expect you to know that! Now, go make another movie and make it go 3x faster so it LOOKS like you combo.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast