Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

S> 71 Rogue.

This is a discussion on S> 71 Rogue. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; im loser also...
Page: 7

mixedbabe

im loser also

IllusionS

Until you have any proof of scamming taking place, you should exercise your right to remain silent.

magnified

Until you have any proof of scamming taking place, you should exercise your right to remain silent.[/b]
    you shuld exercise your dick cuz ur gf is unsatissfied.

razzy

you shuld exercise your dick cuz ur gf is unsatissfied.[/b]
    LMAO
    :lol:

some reason that fukin made me luagh.

cobra90

really i dont see how you are ever going to sell your character the way you act to the buyers. like no cooperation or most of the time never even replying to the PMs. $850 and a trade moderator that already agreed to cover the trade what more do you want?

The only loser here is the person who has to flame others on a game forum.[/b]
    i flame who deserves to be flamed, that doesnt make me a loser. I couldnt care less about this game, but the gayness u display annoyed me and now im flaming u as payback bitch! continue sucking seeds off hairy nipples

Jason269

czm your such a fucking nerd just stfu

IllusionS

Nice insults guys, way to keep em up.

ISeeYouPee

czm u are a fucking scammer...noob sending me cures lOL

Jason269

Until you have any proof of scamming taking place, you should exercise your right to remain silent.[/b]
    you said nice insults? dude your dumb, look what you write, exercise your right to remain silent, are you in the fucking police force? your on a forum where people discuss KO not fucking police incident.

now stop being like a english teacher and just face the fact that your a scammer ty.

Boyce

now stop being like a english teacher and just face the fact that your a scammer ty.[/b]
    the english language does not have the ability to understand you
    lol

Jason269

lmao czm u got satted

ISeeYouPee

you said nice insults? dude your dumb, look what you write, exercise your right to remain silent, are you in the fucking police force? your on a forum where people discuss KO not fucking police incident.

now stop being like a english teacher and just face the fact that your a scammer ty.[/b]
    +1

+2

Banned

- $850 lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567