Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S> Barbarian lvl 70

This is a discussion on S> Barbarian lvl 70 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Human Side 100knps>>>>>>>>>>>>>c/o 400$ All Quest Exp. Done Set Shell +1/12 stg >>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 150$ Glave+5/80>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 50$ Raptor+7/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>c/o ¿?>>Broken Giga +6 ...
Page: 1

Soujirou

Default S> Barbarian lvl 70

Human Side 100knps>>>>>>>>>>>>>c/o 400$
    All Quest Exp. Done
    Set Shell +1/12 stg >>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 150$
    Glave+5/80>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 50$
    Raptor+7/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>c/o ¿?>>Broken
    Giga +6 2h Ligt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> c/o ¿?
    Rol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 125$
    IN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 270$ >>Sold
    Mirage Dagger +8/80>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>b/o 50$>>Sold
    Quest jewerly
    Shield of XantauS +6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    200M in

Account + Items b/o 850$
    Paypal or WU

Soujirou

Bump!

Soujirou

Bump!

Soujirou

Bump!

Soujirou

Bump

KalaBunga Senior Member

bump for a anime fan :lol:

Soujirou

Bump!

Soujirou

Bump!

cachorro

Helloo SOUJIROU...

please read my PM, i sent out some info Im going to be waiting all this afternoon.. hope hear from you soon thanks.... im trying to contact you and havent hear from you back.

please my friend send me a reply back or to my email.. i be all afternoon after 2pm your time i be all afternoon....

thanks

JuneaU

^_^

cachorro

SOUJIROU im online in the msn messenger send me a PM my friend... also im online in the KO ARES SERVER...

Im trying to contact you my friend cannt find you nowhere.. please send me a PM answer here in the KO4siempre or a PM to my MSN email... .. i was waiting for you since yesterday all day.. i havent see you... hope to hear from you soon thanks

very soon

Soujirou

Up!

cachorro

Originally posted by Soujirou
    Up!
    Hello there.. how u doing my friend..

oh yeah my friend... im trying to reach you ... im in the msn messenger i was waiting for you since friday afternoon, saturday and sunday and i haven't know anything about you...

on Thrusday you told me you will be in Friday.. around 11:00 am your time and since that time i haven't see you around, i send you some emails... i was thinking you probably forgot about me ... is me the dude from ares, im trying to reach david i know he is probably very busy at college, he told me something about that too much work and not enought time to play KO.. , Soujirou i be in the msn messenger all afternoon today on the msn messenger please my friend contact me.. i send you emails and you havent see you in ares server or msn messenger..

sorry for all this problems.. i hope you can get in touch for me to david , thank you sorry for all this trouble ..

thanks alot ...

please let me know i be waiting today monday 9/25/06 after 3pm your time i be here in the msn messenger and KO ares server.. please do me the big favor for me to contact DAVID for me... thanks alot !!

Soujirou

Up!

Soujirou

Up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast