Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> Barbarian lvl 70

This is a discussion on S> Barbarian lvl 70 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i hope too ......
Page: 3

Soujirou

i hope too ...

sos un forro ... con la plata de verdad no se juega

exactly what my brother would say :lol:

Soujirou

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    mira pato , la semana pasada vendi mi IN a casi 300$ y me enviaron el dinero via WU, una persona que no conozko y menos me conoce recogi el dinero y le entrege su item , si fuera un scamer muy bien podria haberme hecho el loco pero no lo soy concuerdo contigo que con el dinero no se juega.

cachorro

soujirou david salomon prado huarcaya don't forget you have my number ya tienes mi numero telefonico estoy esperando por tu llamada.. tambiem estoy en linea en el msn messenger. im also online en el msn messenger.

need to know any news about all this, necesito saber alguna noticias de tus amigos. pero aun mas que todo ya necesito los dual rol+1. but after all this i need the dual rol+1 that i already pay for it in your fully name.

cachorro

hi there guys...

ok David.. hi im trying to contact you again.. please contact me man im waiting for your answer back i had sent you several messages i pm you and i email you but you don't contact me back ... please contact me.. yes as i say before on my last couple messages to you .. yes I fully agree and I ACCEPT your Preposition in order to fix the money that i sent you over $300usd by Wester Union please man contact me .. i haven't heard from you back.. contact me , sent me a pm , email me to my email address or contact me over my phone number you have my number and you also you haven't call me either... ...

David Prado salomon huarcaya/SOUJIROU man im waiting for you over a good time lets fix this problem right away.. ... contact me thank you.. bb

cachorro

hey Soujirou David try to contact me you havent sent me no messages whatsoever and im still waiting for your answer back.. i already told you that i do accept your preposition and you still dont contact me back.. dude whats wrong with you.. you told me that we are going to fix this problem and you are taking so much time for fixing this up.. ... man contact me , email or call me you got my number ....

also.. have anyone has contact soujirou David for the last couple weeks.. i sent out lots of emails and pm's and nothing no answer back from him.. he told we are going to fix this problem and he gave me a preposition to cover up the money that i sent out to him... over $300 USD by western union... man.. this guy says he never had any problem with nobody and he don't wants no problems.. now he is gone again.. no answer back, nothing 0 nada.. whats the deal ??? he says something and now he is gone.. .. now i don't know how long i have to wait for his guy to sent me an answer back... ... sure he is LEGIT please.. PROVE IT.. ... contact me im still waiting for your answer back.. ... thanks bb. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123