Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> PE +1 - ROC - SS 6-SS 0- CE-lobo 6 - DTH 6

This is a discussion on S> PE +1 - ROC - SS 6-SS 0- CE-lobo 6 - DTH 6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; sounds like someone's a little angry they suck at ko, and can't beat me there there young padawan, hair will ...
Page: 2

ReZzDrAg0nz

sounds like someone's a little angry they suck at ko, and can't beat me

there there young padawan, hair will sprout one day from your testicles, and you voice will eventually change.[/b]
    can't beat u? :lol: just shut the fuk up nigga...come arena after server up...and stop talkin trash, u are nothing but trash.

Irresistible

trade all for d1ck? :P

you&#39;ll be lucky to fight him rezz, he usually runs after he redballs <_<

Canadian

can&#39;t beat u? :lol: just shut the fuk up nigga...come arena after server up...and stop talkin trash, u are nothing but trash.[/b]
    don&#39;t cry... everything will be ok.

for guys like you, you have two options to finding that right someone, that may calm you down, here let me explain.

OR

* You&#39;ll figure it out, don&#39;t worry, dry your eye... :P

Canadian

you&#39;ll be lucky to fight him rezz, he usually runs after he redballs <_<[/b]
    oh no, the best sin ever to play this game, who&#39;s combo and minor heal is just so amazing that he can&#39;t beat me in a 1vs1, just insulted me i am crushed.

DirtyBastard, i would rape you IRL just as bad as I do ingame, ya little weasel of a boy. All you care about is your gay little reputation, go drift, ya little fuck.
    ahahahahaa

ps: guess I should just stay in situations where I might die, and lose the NP... makes sense, you&#39;ve been playing this game how long ?

ReZzDrAg0nz

don&#39;t cry... everything will be ok.

for guys like you, you have two options to finding that right someone, that may calm you down, here let me explain.

OR

* You&#39;ll figure it out, don&#39;t worry, dry your eye... :P[/b]
    come arena after restart or shut the fuk up pussy.

Canadian

come arena after restart or shut the fuk up pussy.[/b]
    sorry friend, im going kayaking in about 45 mins, need to practice some rolls to get ready for the summertime, but maybe later, gerbal dick.
    ps: i hate embarassing you.

ReZzDrAg0nz

oh no, the best sin ever to play this game, who&#39;s combo and minor heal is just so amazing that he can&#39;t beat me in a 1vs1, just insulted me i am crushed.

DirtyBastard, i would rape you IRL just as bad as I do ingame, ya little weasel of a boy. All you care about is your gay little reputation, go drift, ya little fuck.
    ahahahahaa

ps: guess I should just stay in situations where I might die, and lose the NP... makes sense, you&#39;ve been playing this game how long ?[/b]
    come arena or shut the fuk up pussy.

ReZzDrAg0nz

sorry friend, im going kayaking in about 45 mins, need to practice some rolls to get ready for the summertime, but maybe later, gerbal dick.
    ps: i hate embarassing you.[/b]

Canadian

guess i&#39;ll shut the fuck up and rape you next time i see you ingame.

ok, and just remember, big girls don&#39;t cry..

come arena or shut the fuck up pussy[/b]
    *Ya know what they say, you are what ya eat... That&#39;s part of the reason why I would never call YOU a puss. I have to resort to gerbal dick, or little balls.

ReZzDrAg0nz

guess i&#39;ll shut the fuck up and rape you next time i see you ingame.

ok, and just remember, big girls don&#39;t cry..[/b]

Canadian

SEYKA

funny how b1tches fight :lol:

ReZzDrAg0nz

[/b]
    good doggy

Canadian

funny how b1tches fight :lol:[/b]
    SEYKA, Did your Dad aid you in developing your homoerotic tendencies, or was that something you developed on your own ?

PS, This is Rezzdragonz, 2 years ago....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast