Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S/T LvL 72 Deleveled 69 H/Warrior

This is a discussion on S/T LvL 72 Deleveled 69 H/Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Will Exept some good mage items/armor for trade as well ONLY MAGE ITEMS..... Selling lvl 72 deleveled 69 human warrior ...
Page: 1

SoLyK

Will Exept some good mage items/armor for trade as well ONLY MAGE ITEMS.....

Selling lvl 72 deleveled 69 human warrior has howling sword, pm best offer's naked
    warrior has 280k nps

Also selling

Impact +3/75(reversed)
    tota spear +3/75(reversed)
    Raptor +8/80( Not reversed)
    Warrior shell set +1/12 str(Reversed)
    Lupus Hammer +4 (No Mana Exp)

Message me on msn at [email protected].....

SoLyK

Dont be afriad to ask i have all info and email to change pass and ill take screen shots of everything as proof

SoLyK

Bump!!!!

Beast&Harlot

Hmmm let me guess warriors name is lHarakirIl,want to know how i know used to be my warrior, but some how he got my PW and email changed so i guess you could say its a hacked account.

SoLyK

Hmmm let me guess warriors name is lHarakirIl,want to know how i know used to be my warrior, but some how he got my PW and email changed so i guess you could say its a hacked account.[/b]
    I dont know who this guy is but its not a hacked account i have email and the email belongs to me, and i secret qeustion along with all payments from the first purchase 100% clean account.. the warrior deleveled because i got pissed at the bifrost wipe and i went on a dark mare killing spree...

Beast&Harlot

I dont know who this guy is but its not a hacked account i have email and the email belongs to me, and i secret qeustion along with all payments from the first purchase 100% clean account.. the warrior deleveled because i got pissed at the bifrost wipe and i went on a dark mare killing spree...[/b]
    Post screen shot off the char, because i delvl'd my account from lvl 72 to lvl 68 and a guy started playing it and i last knew he had it back to lvl 69, and it was delvl'd because it was hacked and people kept getting sold the account and then getting hacked so i took it to giant golems in CZ.Post a SS of the char name and everything and ill believe you.but until then ill have to almost for sure say that its my old account.

SoLyK

As i said before dont know ya ive been playing on char for 1 year now never had a problem with it so, If you wanna beleave me beleave me if u dont dont but the warrior is clean and as long as u dont use 3rd party tools it cant get hacked. so dont cheat...

koisbiglol

As i said before dont know ya ive been playing on char for 1 year now never had a problem with it so, If you wanna beleave me beleave me if u dont dont but the warrior is clean and as long as u dont use 3rd party tools it cant get hacked. so dont cheat...[/b]
    so this mean he sell ur warrior <_<

SoLyK

You 2 are fags Baba you are posting that because i can&#39;t buy your warrior for WU and u think im untrustworthy so i blocked you on my msn this other guy is his frnd check his frnds list dont beleave anything they say they both know me and there both my enemys so piss off...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

There is something fishy in here. I wouldn&#39;t trust this guy :P

Beast&amp;Harlot

There is something fishy in here. I wouldn&#39;t trust this guy :P[/b]
    Ill put money on it that its my warrior thats why he wont post the SS.and ill also put money on it because thoes are the same items my warrior runs around with as wepons and the shell set -.- damn pretty sucking at faking, lets see this is also the second no name that has tried to sell my account.lol funny dont you think?

Havvk

just post the SS of the char using the raptor +8/80 cuz maybe i buy it,then we will see

SoLyK

Hes correct the name is |HarakirI| yes there is no denieying that and yes it has the +8 raptor those are wepons i upgraded my self and the shell i bought off merchant so this guy is lieing, i bought the char from another user yes 1 year ago i didnt make the char, what has happend in the past do not know but its in my possion now and when i bought the char it was naked so dont take credit for wepon and armor, and if it is your warrior msn me right now and tell me the user name if u know the user name ill beleave u and give the char back if your wrong i will post it here and we will all know that its not your&#39;s

koisbiglol

I dont know who this guy is but its not a hacked account i have email and the email belongs to me, and i secret qeustion along with all payments from the first purchase 100% clean account.. the warrior deleveled because i got pissed at the bifrost wipe and i went on a dark mare killing spree...[/b]
    Hes correct the name is |HarakirI| yes there is no denieying that and yes it has the +8 raptor those are wepons i upgraded my self and the shell i bought off merchant so this guy is lieing, i bought the char from another user yes 1 year ago i didnt make the char, what has happend in the past do not know but its in my possion now and when i bought the char it was naked so dont take credit for wepon and armor, and if it is your warrior msn me right now and tell me the user name if u know the user name ill beleave u and give the char back if your wrong i will post it here and we will all know that its not your&#39;s[/b]

Beast&amp;Harlot

This has all been sorted out on MSN.Ive talked to him, no the wepons werent/arent mine that statement came out wrong xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast