Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>>>warrior shell set+12rebirth

This is a discussion on S>>>warrior shell set+12rebirth within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Comparing a cleaver +10 with an avedon +10? GG rly. Point is that you call yourself trustable, traded over 20thousand ...
Page: 2

poker27

Comparing a cleaver +10 with an avedon +10? GG rly.

Point is that you call yourself trustable, traded over 20thousand of items with ko4life members etc . But you know as good as me that those shells/avedon weren't legit at all, yet you buy them and resell them to ko4life people, who risk losing 1-2K usd when those items get wiped.. Why would you be better than a random duper with +10's, you flame legrunt, whined about dupers etc yet you do it yourself, even worse. You are just a hypocrite, a sheep in wolfs clothes.

People like you ruined the game, leaving a mess behind when they quit for those who still want to play.

And people didn't town from you cause u were that good, they towned from you cause you were pathetic, had to buy uber shit just to be "decent, not even good" and didn't deserve their np's.

About your real life, i don't care at all. My life is good, very good and the standards in belgium are far better than mexico/peru or wherever you live. I don't need to brag about my real life, people irl know who I am and what I own, i can babashop a char to the max if i want, but i won't do it. I bought nothing else than premium for usd and sold nothing. Items and chars i stopped playing , i simply gave them away. I'm not as greedy as you nor do I need the profits from it.

The only thing I want is a fair game, I don't want your items, I don't want to be your friend, I don't want anything at all from you. Just a fair game, and if you ruin that for me, I have the rights to be a complete asshole to you. Afterall... you did the same to me but in a different way.[/b]
    how about DARK VANE+10 RAPTOR+18 SHARD+16???????? i bought the items from palaviarhs, and i say im trustable because i sell items and i always give them, ask anyone who has done trade with me, I dont care about money as you already know i give my items and character to my friends, i help them get good gear, and when they are done i help them sell it, nothing else, you know and I know i didnt dupped the items nor did i do anything illegal, palaviarhs hook me up with the same person who sold him his dark vane+10. i just wanted shell +9 and avedon +9 like the other players, already had in game, and I wanted to get that shinny armor, it looks kool, i play this game because is fun AND I HAVE NEVER EVER COMPLAINED OR WHINNED because of dupper or cheater, i only complain of scammer, i wanted to be shinny like probably anyone in this game, i dont upgrade nor am I a hardcore knightonline player, i dont play 6 to 10 hours, i played 2 hours tops and not everyday, so i want good gear, i buy it because i work all day and KO is very relaxing, after a long day I log in and play, why is that bad to get the best gear you can get?? some people like cars, some people like wine, collecting items, ect, i like knightonline, its my only hobbie i had, so instead of buying stuff i dont care for i buy good items to play the game i like. I bought this items from someone, the same way donovan bought from me and i have never made money in this game, i lose money, ask donovan how much did he buy the shells for? and i was not selling those items to ko4life users, they asked me for them, ask iamclaude or donovan, if i asked them to buy the items, they ask me if i would sell it to them.

Banned

cmon this history again zzzz ..
    just let donovan sell his items or if not allowed just delete the post and end of the history.
    bumps.

poker27

cmon this history again zzzz ..
    just let donovan sell his items or if not allowed just delete the post and end of the history.
    bumps.[/b]
    thanks!! razex. I agree with u

Banned

lol this is funny. these ladies are just jelous that their items dont glow. but thank you guys for the bumps while i was away. didnt know quiting a game would get soo much attention. you like the armor, you want the armor? then buy it and quit complaning that you wasnt the one how bought it in the first place. im taking a cut myself on selling them. so my lost for the 20th time. and your gain. you dont have something nice to say about this armor or if your not here to buy it. then get the %$#@ out. sick of whinny @##s. the armor is legit. the armor has been around for a while now. its not duped. so bug off.

thanks!! razex. I agree with u[/b]
    Easyest way, hypocrite trying to run off again.
    You never flamed any one? give me 5 min and I can search a post where you call kb / claw etc np transfer without any proof.
    I just defended donovon, telling blackbreed who he should investigate if he really wanted to investigate these items, nothing more. If killer didn't want his name linked with these items he should never have bought them from illegal sources, period.

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope this is true i really really hope this is true, this is the best news i've heard in ko in a very long time, in diez at least 5 of the top 10 clans will get disbanded, hope is for real, i doubt killedby, just claw, legitimus, apple, wink, wendetta will get disbanded, because most of their members are regular premium buyers ect, but im sure at least 1 member from those clan has done np transfer illegally, thats for sure, and if this news is true they will get disbanded, srry if i hurt anyone that is in those clan, but im just being realistic.[/b]

And I remember asking around about girogio his dv, cassiba eventually told me how he got it. The way he got it was nowhere near legit. The shells/avedon didn't get upgraded by a normal ko player either ( i still have the msn logs). If you want to believe that they are legit, go ahead. I know they aint.

And donovan, whatever you tried to say about being jealous (i cannot really understand, dunno if it's my sucky english or yours but...). I don't care if you play with +7 or +10's, I only care about the person who got these items injected into the game and thats killer. Donovan did nothing wrong, unlike killer who had his items injected by ..... .

mikka

And donovan, whatever you tried to say about being jealous (i cannot really understand, dunno if it's my sucky english or yours but...). I don't care if you play with +7 or +10's, I only care about the person who got these items injected into the game and thats killer. Donovan did nothing wrong, unlike killer who had his items injected by ..... .[/b]
    dude what donovan tried to say.... GET THE FUCK LOST, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET HIM SELL HIS STUFF!

Banned

dude what donovan tried to say.... GET THE FUCK LOST, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET HIM SELL HIS STUFF![/b]
    ty

poker27

Easyest way, hypocrite trying to run off again.
    You never flamed any one? give me 5 min and I can search a post where you call kb / claw etc np transfer without any proof.
    I just defended donovon, telling blackbreed who he should investigate if he really wanted to investigate these items, nothing more. If killer didn't want his name linked with these items he should never have bought them from illegal sources, period.
    And I remember asking around about girogio his dv, cassiba eventually told me how he got it. The way he got it was nowhere near legit. The shells/avedon didn't get upgraded by a normal ko player either ( i still have the msn logs). If you want to believe that they are legit, go ahead. I know they aint.

And donovan, whatever you tried to say about being jealous (i cannot really understand, dunno if it's my sucky english or yours but...). I don't care if you play with +7 or +10's, I only care about the person who got these items injected into the game and thats killer. Donovan did nothing wrong, unlike killer who had his items injected by ..... .[/b]
    THE BOTTOM LINE IS:

1. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE OR A PROBLEM WITH ME
    2. YOU ARE A NOBODY, BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY AND CRY AND CRY. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO??? NOTHING MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE( BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOBODY)
    3. I HAD THOSE ITEMS FOR A YEAR NOW, BEFORE FF PATCH AND PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT IT, IN THE OFFICIAL FORUM AND SENDED TICKETS AND LINUS HIMSELF SAID MY ITEMS WERE LEGIT.

TO SUM IT UP: I QUITTED THIS GAME BECAUSE MY FRIENDS QUITTED, I SOLD MY ITEMS AND IM DONE WITH THIS FORUM AND THIS GAME AND WHEN I PLAYED I GOT THE ITEMS I WANTED KILLED EVERYONE AND SOLD THEM, AND MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU JUST CRIED AND WHINNED BECAUSE THE BOTTOM LINE IS THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT MEANING A NOBODY, WHO LOGS IN KO4LIFE BECAUSE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE (BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT) SEACHING FOR EVERYPOST IN EVERY SECTION THAT TALKS ABOUT GOOD ITEMS, +10 +9 ITEMS, OR ABOUT ME ECT JUST TO FLAME ME, BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT THAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY ABOUT IT , BB ALL THIS IS THE LAST TIME ILL POST IN THIS TOPICS, SORRY TO RUIN YOUR SELLING TOPIC DONOVAN, BUT IM JUST TIRE TO LISTEN TO THIS ASSHOLE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, I TRIED TO NEVER RESPONCE TO HIM, BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE HIM BUT IM JUST HAD IT. BB AND GOOD LUCK.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS:

1. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE OR A PROBLEM WITH ME
    2. YOU ARE A NOBODY, BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY AND CRY AND CRY. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO??? NOTHING MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE( BECAUSE YOU ARE A NOBODY)
    3. I HAD THOSE ITEMS FOR A YEAR NOW, BEFORE FF PATCH AND PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT IT, IN THE OFFICIAL FORUM AND SENDED TICKETS AND LINUS HIMSELF SAID MY ITEMS WERE LEGIT.

TO SUM IT UP: I QUITTED THIS GAME BECAUSE MY FRIENDS QUITTED, I SOLD MY ITEMS AND IM DONE WITH THIS FORUM AND THIS GAME AND WHEN I PLAYED I GOT THE ITEMS I WANTED KILLED EVERYONE AND SOLD THEM, AND MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU JUST CRIED AND WHINNED BECAUSE THE BOTTOM LINE IS THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT MEANING A NOBODY, WHO LOGS IN KO4LIFE BECAUSE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN LIFE (BECAUSE YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT) SEACHING FOR EVERYPOST IN EVERY SECTION THAT TALKS ABOUT GOOD ITEMS, +10 +9 ITEMS, OR ABOUT ME ECT JUST TO FLAME ME, BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT THAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY ABOUT IT , BB ALL THIS IS THE LAST TIME ILL POST IN THIS TOPICS, SORRY TO RUIN YOUR SELLING TOPIC DONOVAN, BUT IM JUST TIRE TO LISTEN TO THIS ASSHOLE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, I TRIED TO NEVER RESPONCE TO HIM, BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE HIM BUT IM JUST HAD IT. BB AND GOOD LUCK.[/b]
    I made 1 post to defend donovan, telling who the admins should really investigate if they wanted to investigate some1. And you blew it up. Not my fault. And i said nothing incorrect, everything i said was/is true.

Have a nice day, why you care so much anyway? You quit game, if you don't care just ignore. People have the right to know what hypocrite you are.

mavibere

I made 1 post to defend donovan, telling who the admins should really investigate if they wanted to investigate some1. And you blew it up. Not my fault. And i said nothing incorrect, everything i said was/is true.

Have a nice day, why you care so much anyway? You quit game, if you don't care just ignore. People have the right to know what hypocrite you are.[/b]

why is he a hypocrite? LOL you are the fucking moron that keeps following everypost talking about him, everything he says is true, he said he is a trustable seller, and he is, he said he bought the items and he did, he has always been a babashopper, i dont understand why he is a hypocrite, he babashop his items since he started playing this game. You are the hypocrite, you are only critical of killer and no one else, when people talk of +10 item you only talk about killer and not palaviarhs who sold him the items, so i dont get it, killer bought from palaviarhs and donovan bought from killer, so is palaviarhs the source of the items not killer, if you say theres nothing wrong with donovan cause he bought the items from killer, then theres nothing wrong with killer since he bought them from palaviarhs

TrialModerator1

Last I checked the selling of illegit items is prohibited. Weather if they're injected by a GM or not, still makes them illegit. Unless you can show us physical proof on how the shells have been made (i.e fraps of upgrade? Quite frankly, who is NOT taking at least a screenshot of a succesful upgrade done on shells +10) those won't be allowed to be sold on ko4life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12