Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCAMMED

This is a discussion on SCAMMED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; guess we got to stick to the real gg players we all know who they are so dont buying from ...
Page: 2

oOapplesOo

guess we got to stick to the real gg players we all know who they are so dont buying from shifty people and sorry you got scamed baba :S just be patient with the lvls dude no use rushing the more you exp on your char the better you will understand him keep your head up =)

mahmoodxD

sorry to hear this :S

that guy is such a fukin faggit

some1 posted on official forum that godl1ke scammed them fabrics +7 and a hb 6 (a month or so ago)

this guy deadly is quite possibly biggest noob .. ever

this guy is a known scammer who keeps remaking new accounts on the forums.

It has always been the same guy ( Deadlyfear/Godlike) he just made up bs excuses saying he sold his account and that he doesnt play it anymore, it was never true, he always played and still plays that account.

Who were the people that vouched for him, can you tell me?

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

he basically said, every1 on the trustability crap can vouch for him... and that he has a GG reputation...

( a few people i kno on his trustability thingy if they new who he really was would of never said he was gg )

Makes New Accounts Does few gg Trades and Scams... Remakes new Account and Same thing over and over...

Only way to get back on Forums, is New Ip or a Fake ip (proxy's)... thats if u ip banned him before?

p.s the Char i traded With Name is ___Merchant___ if u see it lemme kno

Either Going To Spam, it for Selling Dual Rocs. Or Merch both of Em, or Sell em For Usd...

Who knows He Probally Already Sold em By Now.

Ok, so you just assumed he was right when he said: i'm gg and everyone knows me? :s

You people are making it very easy for him to scam, jebus!

SlowThePain

I said he was a gg but i trought he was someone else, when he was playing GODL1KE he scammed my hb+6 and fabrics like what you said above.. i did report to admins from ko but never get my items back. i trought he was a other guy. i stopped playing ko from couple days ago, mayb i will start in a few, i bought Call of Duty 4 just because of sad players from ko.. and because i payed to much to get my items back, and stuff like that. sorry to hear for u Razor.. i can only give u my BB+0 like i said on msn. damn i hate this shit! <_<

only reason why i thought that was because i did a trade with SlowThePain he bought my lvl 62 Warrior... so i guess cause i seen SlowThePain Names on There That ImmaHussela was a gg.

Aftermath

the legend is back

the legend is back[/b]

No the piece of shit is still here.

Who were the people that vouched for him, can you tell me?[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=188262

RockSteel

sub if u still have the info to ur original CC just send a CS ticket, thats how i got mine back.... stupid scammers

he also offer us his lvl 73 warr for our lvl 71 prs....seems like scam coz 73 for 71 so my fren decided not to do trade with him.

sory u got scammed

trem

Guys dont cry sublime u will get the warrior I just wanted to laugh some The mail of the char is bugged atm when it&#39;s fixed i ll give u the warrior

It&#39;s only a payback for some motherfucker internethero&#39;s And If i get banned or If there will be spoke more bullshit about me then this wont be happening to

i rather have my rocs back....

Guys dont cry sublime u will get the warrior I just wanted to laugh some The mail of the char is bugged atm when it&#39;s fixed i ll give u the warrior

It&#39;s only a payback for some motherfucker internethero&#39;s And If i get banned or If there will be spoke more bullshit about me then this wont be happening to[/b]

Wait, wait wait.. You scammed him just for laughter?

Payback for some internethero&#39;s? what has Razor done to you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast