Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCAMMED FTW. By TiPSY

This is a discussion on SCAMMED FTW. By TiPSY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ah yeh so just lost a mage. figured the guy seemed trustable. Sybian vouched for him but i personally dont ...
Page: 1

troy``

Default SCAMMED FTW. By TiPSY

ah yeh so just lost a mage. figured the guy seemed trustable. Sybian vouched for him but i personally dont think he was to know. i thought tipsy seemed trustable also. got it in private messages if anyone wants proof. dont no wat i can do about it. assumably nothing. i got these details from inside his account before logging out.
    Email: [email protected]
    dont no whether ne of that is helpful as it may have been the owner of the previous account. or maybe sybian was the same guy. if anyone wants to use an id hack. the usernames to both accounts are tRoY`` (` is the key next to 1) and skeiger. neone got any idea on how i can rectify this. feel free to help.

OhYesHitMeHarder

Default Re: SCAMMED FTW. By TYPSY and SYBIAN

Originally posted by troy``
    ah yeh so just lost a mage. figured the guy seemed trustable. Sybian vouched for him. got it in private messages if anyone wants proof. dont no wat i can do about it. assumably nothing. i got these details from inside his account before logging out.

Email: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *[email protected]
    dont no whether ne of that is helpful as it may have been the owner of the previous account. or maybe sybian was the same guy. if anyone wants to use an id hack. the usernames to both accounts are tRoY`` (` is the key next to 1) and skeiger. neone got any idea on how i can rectify this. feel free to help.
    there must be some mistake, dude... i vouched for him, cant be tipsy scammed u bro.. :s

i know that guy from over a year now :s, if its true, can u show me some evidence, cuz this is kinda hard to believe what youre saying :s

Sybian DosNt Scam.
    He s Ng(Nice guy)
    In Love Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

troy``

i asked him to tell you to pm me. you instantly pmed me. and vouched for him. this was all through msn. i cant see any other way?

Banned Senior Member

isn't that email Father_Skeige's?

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by phantomlink
    isn't that email Father_Skeige's?
    yeah i wonderd the same

troy``

yep. so maybe it was the original father skeige. perhaps you could help me out phantom?>

Banned Senior Member

except the name and location sound like an old member of 8ball who quit awhile ago, he got Father Skeige off Shai but I guess Skeige never changed that info only the email

troy``

so any idea who it is who actually scammed me. i thoguht you meant it was the original fatherskeiges email and hed never changed that. so basically theres nothing i can do to get my account back. i know you have some pull phantom :P

Banned Senior Member

Dunno, the email I beleive belongs to the user known as Father_Skeige on ko4life/ranking. But the personal info there belonged to Chris ( Dragonfire333 ) from 8ball, he just never changed it when he sold it. Since he had nothing to do with it, i'm gonna remove his info from the topic, besides posting personal info about people ins't a great idfea

troy``

apologies to Chris. i played with him a couple of times. meant with malice towards the scammer. so if this is the original fatherskeighe on the forums etc couldnt u check if the ip of tipsy and him match on the forums for me. sorry if im asking too much. just kinda shits me being legit and all. never done nethign wrong.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

might want to edit it out of the quote in the first reply as well

xourico

some time ago my clan mate account was hacked, and is account was bought from father skeige <_<

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by xourico
    some time ago my clan mate account was hacked, and is account was bought from father skeige <_<
    who?

xourico :wub:

xourico

my clan mate was hacked, Im not saying that it was father skeige, but...

anyway is name is :jony: ingame <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast