Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCAMMED FTW. By TiPSY

This is a discussion on SCAMMED FTW. By TiPSY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by xourico my clan mate was hacked, Im not saying that it was father skeige, but... anyway is ...
Page: 2

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by xourico
    my clan mate was hacked, Im not saying that it was father skeige, but...

anyway is name is :jony: ingame <_<
    oh, that was a warrior right?

invader

Originally posted by xourico
    my clan mate was hacked, Im not saying that it was father skeige, but...

anyway is name is :jony: ingame <_<
    doesnt that warrior belong to father skeige?

merchanter123

someone help my baba

Father_Skeige

Default Re: SCAMMED FTW. By TiPSY

Originally posted by troy``
    ah yeh so just lost a mage. figured the guy seemed trustable. Sybian vouched for him but i personally dont think he was to know. i thought tipsy seemed trustable also. got it in private messages if anyone wants proof. dont no wat i can do about it. assumably nothing. i got these details from inside his account before logging out. *
    Email: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *[email protected]
    dont no whether ne of that is helpful as it may have been the owner of the previous account. or maybe sybian was the same guy. if anyone wants to use an id hack. the usernames to both accounts are tRoY`` (` is the key next to 1) and skeiger. neone got any idea on how i can rectify this. feel free to help.
    aight since i know ur lieing i havent ben home on over 1 month now 3hours away from home with car and no computer there so troy unless someone hacked my msn ur a sob lier and i think u need to fuck off i dont even got u on my msn u idiot

Banned Senior Member

fuck of father we know you are a scammer <_<

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    fuck of father we know you are a scammer <_<
    comes from u and by the way husy told me on msn i was on 2 days ago on msn when my school internet was down? how? im at summer camp for horse riding so i dont have a computer

Husy_The_Turk

troy asked me if i knew father skiege , i told yes hes a good guy but u have to be sure if hes him. i asked whats his mail and troy told me [email protected] with an msn name Don Dandy Wannab Wa e feesje . i had that guy in my merchanting msn, but i really dont remember who he is. troy told me also that the guy said to him i (husy) was in his msn contact wich is true. i had him too but i dont really remember who he is. i told troy to wait me that i was going to find a way wich was secure but... . sorry bro i wish i would helped :unsure:

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk
    troy asked me if i knew father skiege , i told yes hes a good guy but u have to be sure if hes him. i asked whats his mail and troy told me [email protected] with an msn name Don Dandy Wannab Wa e feesje . i had that guy in my merchanting msn, but i really dont remember who he is. troy told me also that the guy said to him i (husy) was in his msn contact wich is true. i had him too but i dont really remember who he is. i told troy to wait me that i was going to find a way wich was secure but... . sorry bro i wish i would helped *:unsure:
    how did troy drag me into this ???

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Father_Skeige+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Father_Skeige)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Husy_The_Turk
    troy asked me if i knew father skiege , i told yes hes a good guy but u have to be sure if hes him. i asked whats his mail and troy told me [email protected] with an msn name Don Dandy Wannab Wa e feesje . i had that guy in my merchanting msn, but i really dont remember who he is. troy told me also that the guy said to him i (husy) was in his msn contact wich is true. i had him too but i dont really remember who he is. i told troy to wait me that i was going to find a way wich was secure but... . sorry bro i wish i would helped *:unsure:
    how did troy drag me into this ???[/b]
    coz the guy was saying to troy he was father_skiege. so the result is that krcyennick guy told troy that he was father skiege. troy asked people if father was trustable and got the yes answer, and he got trapped

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)</div>
    Originally posted by Father_Skeige@

coz the guy was saying to troy he was father_skiege. so the result is that krcyennick guy told troy that he was father skiege. troy asked people if father was trustable and got the yes answer, and he got trapped [/b]
    thats stupid if troy had u on msn why didnt he ask u what my msn was T_T

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Father_Skeige+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Father_Skeige)</div>
    Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Father_Skeige
    @

coz the guy was saying to troy he was father_skiege. so the result is that krcyennick guy told troy that he was father skiege. troy asked people if father was trustable and got the yes answer, and he got trapped [/b]
    thats stupid if troy had u on msn why didnt he ask u what my msn was T_T[/b][/quote]

he asked me but i wasnt sure if it was u or not. i told him that i have that guy in my msn but i realy dont know who he was :S

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)</div>
    Originally posted by Father_Skeige+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Father_Skeige)
    @

coz the guy was saying to troy he was father_skiege. so the result is that krcyennick guy told troy that he was father skiege. troy asked people if father was trustable and got the yes answer, and he got trapped
    thats stupid if troy had u on msn why didnt he ask u what my msn was T_T[/b]
    he asked me but i wasnt sure if it was u or not. i told him that i have that guy in my msn but i realy dont know who he was :S[/b][/quote]husy u know i only got 1 msn i dont ben on the internet on a long while why wuld i tell u to old the glave i gave u for 2 months then?

SweetHearts

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husy_The_Turk)
    Originally posted by Father_Skeige
    @

he asked me but i wasnt sure if it was u or not. i told him that i have that guy in my msn but i realy dont know who he was :S[/b]
    husy u know i only got 1 msn i dont ben on the internet on a long while why wuld i tell u to old the glave i gave u for 2 months then?[/b][/quote]

I've also have Father_skeige on my msn, talked to him thru ventrilo, and he told me he was going away, and during that time that he was gone he dident loggon msn. unless he had me blocked on msn which i dont belive.

so troy. its not father's fault, its more ur own, and u can't blame father for u being scammed when he dident do anything wrong.
    You should know abit more about ur trader and double check e-mail's info's etc. <_< anyway, lesson learned, -I DO NOT BELIVE THAT FATHER_SKEIGE SCAMMED TROY- -_-

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by SweetHearts+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SweetHearts)</div>
    Originally posted by Father_Skeige+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Father_Skeige)
    @

he asked me but i wasnt sure if it was u or not. i told him that i have that guy in my msn but i realy dont know who he was :S
    husy u know i only got 1 msn i dont ben on the internet on a long while why wuld i tell u to old the glave i gave u for 2 months then?[/b]
    I've also have Father_skeige on my msn, talked to him thru ventrilo, and he told me he was going away, and during that time that he was gone he dident loggon msn. unless he had me blocked on msn which i dont belive.

so troy. its not father's fault, its more ur own, and u can't blame father for u being scammed when he dident do anything wrong.
    You should know abit more about ur trader and double check e-mail's info's etc. <_< anyway, lesson learned, -I DO NOT BELIVE THAT FATHER_SKEIGE SCAMMED TROY- -_-[/b][/quote]saw u wrote to me on msn yo but i was off take care going again might not be on a month or so anyways peace out as i heard my priest got hacked by my clan leaders old friend fuck backstabbing noobs <3 sybian sweethearts and husy cya T_T

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by SweetHearts+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SweetHearts)
    @

husy u know i only got 1 msn i dont ben on the internet on a long while why wuld i tell u to old the glave i gave u for 2 months then?

You should know abit more about ur trader and double check e-mail's info's etc. <_< anyway, lesson learned, -I DO NOT BELIVE THAT FATHER_SKEIGE SCAMMED TROY- -_-[/b]
    saw u wrote to me on msn yo but i was off take care going again might not be on a month or so anyways peace out as i heard my priest got hacked by my clan leaders old friend fuck backstabbing noobs <3 sybian sweethearts and husy cya T_T[/b][/quote]

hope ull be back soon :wub:
    btw, have fun riding the horses with the other gays :wub: :wub: (j/k)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast