Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SELLING / BUYING ITEMS

This is a discussion on SELLING / BUYING ITEMS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; not only that...ninca is already back in clan and end is coming back and bis is in vent every day ...
Page: 2

fatty

not only that...ninca is already back in clan and end is coming back and bis is in vent every day so w/e you're talking about is ridiculous..ITS NOT SCAMMING LIKE WHAT YOU DO........see ....scamming is where jewush homosexuals...such as yourself...take things off of other characters and try to sell them or use them for personal gain......such as WHAT YOU DID

aga

*sniffles*
    u still left clan with clan drops. no matter how u use em, sell em w/e. U LEFT WITH THEM
    A.Q

sunster321

jus for ur info, oly wasent out in pre ke

aga

lol i find it funny that you think ur tough and cool for cursin out jews. LMAO. guess wat? i dont give a shit about wat u say lol. i can care less about a faggot like u. i wanna see u say that shit in real life and get jumped. then we'll talk.

hey tash, live forever buddy.

Black_Arrow

Hey jones. Die soon buddy. Ive seen dough b4. and ive seen u b4. honestly i think dough will kick ur a$$

Oatmeal

lol i find it funny that you think ur tough and cool for cursin out jews. LMAO. guess wat? i dont give a shit about wat u say lol. i can care less about a faggot like u. i wanna see u say that shit in real life and get jumped. then we'll talk.

hey tash, live forever buddy.[/b]
    OH So you are jones? So you did come around to scam me a second time? So everything katy and mistress told me about you is true?

aga

UH OH!
    I BETTER RUN AWAY!!!!

Oatmeal

Thanks for admitting it.

I'm sad that he doesn't log on msn now...

I liked how he was like "You believe me I didn't steal it, right Miagi?"

I guess you really do need that NCS since u screwed over so many people.

can i be the only rogue in SGN????XD

firestopper09

a yo jones u fukin scammin bitch u really r a fukin jewbag u really think u gunna b the cool guy in ko cuz u steal shit thats gunna make u the biggest dick head here well u alrdy r sry not gunna b

o btw this is CRY
    oo my dad used to think real good of u but now u should here the shit he talks about u its funny u should on vent so we all can talk so much shit to u dumb scammin bitch

aga

lol...ur dad...im not gonna say anythin bout ur dad...but, thx for the comment cry

Black_Arrow

Say anything bad about his dad and i swear to god i will fly to california and kick ur scrawny punk ass. Ok??? Big dre is a GREAT friend! And u just turned on him and the clan

aga

im shaking now?
    boohoo??

Black_Arrow

U best be shaking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast