Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SELLING: Lvl 80 Warrior

This is a discussion on SELLING: Lvl 80 Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Due to recent events, I decided I will sell this account since I have no further use for it. I'm ...
Page: 1

Zblorg

Question

Due to recent events, I decided I will sell this account since I have no further use for it.

I'm selling it naked, without items, those will be sold separately...and rest of stuff I will sell for GBs and be selling those.
    So, a lvl 80 warrior, personal Shield +7, all quest uniques deleted, naked with 1k NPs and about 350k donated to clan (account also contains a lvl 63 assassin and a lvl 61 female mage)....I'm taking offers.

I got some items I might sell for cash in case a good offer comes.

Such as:
    *Diamond Ring +2
    *PE +0
    *Warrior Shell Pauldron and Pads +8 (+5re)
    *Totamic Spear +8, Deep Scar +8
    *Iron Bow +8
    *Almost all the defense amors a warrior needs
    *Talias
    *MP/HP absorb weapons
    *Lots of scrolls
    *G1 Credits (need to check how much)
    *GBs (I got about 53GBs atm but I'll have a lot more in the coming weeks as I sell my items)

...to be honest, I got to look at my account, at this point I'm so upset at what just happened few hours ago that I can barely think right...so I'll update this topic in a day or two. I mainly want to sell the warrior naked ASAP so I can forget this stupid game ever existed.

nodirbek

how much do u have in mind for the warrior?

h34r:

Zblorg

I'm taking offers only atm, best one wins and I only take WU payments so place your bids.

another Great player in KO history is leaving now what a rly sad day
    maybe take a rest then come back after a while u might change ur mind >.<

Zblorg

Not only I leave, my lady goes with me (and so Beramus loses the pretties girl that ever played this game)...her account was stolen yesterday, pass changed and everything...we quit, clan will hopefully live on in case we manage to get account back to switch leadership...if not...I am sorry for my clannies but it&#39;s out of our hands. And sorry to disappoint you but I have no intention to come back...ever. It is why it is urgent for me to sell this warrior...so I can&#39;t come back. I know I will miss the game and mainly the people...but I need to get rid of this evil once and for all.

wanker

pretty funny to see u selling ur acc here after ur endless speeches of being legit

so now ur not a thing better then the turks and other cheaters u hated so much for so many years

Fasza15

Dude how the fuck can selling his account make him a cheater? Even if it&#39;s against the TOS, c&#39;mon, selling the account doesn&#39;t make him equal to macroers and dupers. I smell jealousy...

Shanty

Wanker you&#39;ll be pleased to know that in your honor we&#39;ll use the money from selling ZB so we can come visit you in Rotterdam... and set some facts straight.

I have a feeling who this could be... nope i was wrong I don&#39;t know :P but I&#39;ll ask Eric and he sure as hell might.

Fasza15

bump

pretty funny to see u selling ur acc here after ur endless speeches of being legit

so now ur not a thing better then the turks and other cheaters u hated so much for so many years[/b]
    seriously what the hell are you talking about? many legit players sold their characters and nothing wrong with that,

up for gg

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

so now ur not a thing better then the turks and other cheaters u hated so much for so many years[/b]
    REMEMBER: This is market section if you wanna say something go to general chat or use PM.

From now on, just reply in this topic if you wanna buy something or you want to bump it. Next post about anything else will win a mute.

Free bump

Lord_Elder

ups

Zblorg

Fr4nkie for my bodyguard pls :P

But seriously, is 700 bucks too much to ask for a lvl 80 warrior with Quest Shield +7? ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast