Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sinfuls Coming Human Side

This is a discussion on Sinfuls Coming Human Side within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yay now orc esl belongs to respect and homeless[/b] and fewfellas^^...
Page: 2

Charles01

yay now orc esl belongs to respect and homeless[/b]
    and fewfellas^^

Potomek_smrti

yay now orc esl belongs to respect and homeless[/b]
    rofl Honor + FewFellas only.. no doubt

/end_of_story

ShayaN

lol u deleted all the info bar/skill bar/% bar/hp/mp bar and didn't delete your name?
    what the point?[/b]
    The point of the picture is not to see my stats or chat or skills you stupid noob,Im just showing you what topic says..
    Anyways,the main convo I had with him was that Sinfuls will remake clan on Human side later on..He said all Arphs will come [alll the people in the cafe] but the random people that joined Sinfuls might not come..So that's that.

IllusionS

Yay i can destroy ravaarph now ^_^

ShayaN

Yay i can destroy ravaarph now ^_^[/b]
    To be honest,he isn&#39;t much of a gg,he just got his party healers and his debuffers <_< ..Oh yeah,they run away lots..I was about to kill him then he ran off..zz

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

is it the sinfuls from old beramus with rava arph and all those other greedy motherfukin ubercheaters... they fuked whole beramus up with their dupes,,after that edana,now its ronarks turn.. LOL

jakub

is it the sinfuls from old beramus with rava arph and all those other greedy motherfukin ubercheaters... they fuked whole beramus up with their dupes,,after that edana,now its ronarks turn.. LOL[/b]
    +1

melli

Rava has +8 armor, ROF, ROL, RE, etc.... so stop saying he is a bad player just cuz he ownz csw and is #1 clan and a turk.

Potomek_smrti

I don&#39;t like Rava .. He didn&#39;t give me any money =( xD

He likes teamwork.. that&#39;s all imo

TeeL

Doesn&#39;t MONSTERKILL have like +8 Shells,Raptor,Smite Hammer( :huh: ) and other shit? Or have people told me wrong?

melli

he doesnt have shits, he still searching for gm to buy off but Rava is 1 of the best sins he is GG

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

he doesnt have shits, he still searching for gm to buy off but Rava is 1 of the best sins he is GG[/b]
    +1... stop posting bad stuf bout him coz he owns you all ?

ShayaN

he doesnt have shits, he still searching for gm to buy off but Rava is 1 of the best sins he is GG[/b]
    zzz??????Dude,the only way he gets np is with debuff..yeah he got those uniques from gm or w.e...he is not legit..all you guys think he is legit but he is not.did you see his clan 2nd csw?koxpers in wall auto heal/shower...zzz.I can&#39;t belive you think he is good gun and he is legit,wow.

TeeL

the only way he gets np is with debuff[/b]
    1 word: TEAMWORK
    You think priests have debuffs to make their skillbar look colourful?
    Every good Pk party with have a full debuffer or at least malice, so please go cry about being duffed somewhere else.

Gruby

ahahahahha funy, on edana rava was only 1 who i cant tank, i had there very good gear(int priest), 1st he is fuking noob retard duper cheater macroer !!! at edana they killed boss in esl on koxp and bug when bosss cant move isnt it simple ????
    all TheFukingSinfuls r just noobs from cafe !!!
    rava using some combo hack at edana dunno what here cuz didnt see his combo now
    u talking about rava dont forget about zozozKING !!! edana players know that man
    i talked with him yesterday he have now set chityn 8 and glave 8 set uber uniqe and low NP his clan have only g4 !!!

i can say only 1, fuk all familly Arph !!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast