Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sinfuls Coming Human Side

This is a discussion on Sinfuls Coming Human Side within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hes a noob as it was said b4 he cant combo and he thinks any1 who can is a hacker. ...
Page: 4

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

hes a noob as it was said b4 he cant combo and he thinks any1 who can is a hacker. leave it at that hes got good stuff but no skill and he runs and towns like its his job. btw demonarph cant combo either so gg hope they all get banned and stuff[/b]
    so who are you? your talking like your all top m8.... and im pretty sure they combo rofl :S they wouldnt be able to kill bosses without combo and there items arnt even that good.... you ppl are just saying bad stuff bout em coz they are better and you all jelous

so who are you? your talking like your all top m8.... and im pretty sure they combo rofl :S they wouldnt be able to kill bosses without combo and there items arnt even that good.... you ppl are just saying bad stuff bout em coz they are better and you all jelous [/b]
    they're good, no doubt.

yep there pretty good and having good items doesnt help all that much :P im saying they couldnt do anything if they didnt combo

chrisanek1

if i had his gear i could take a whole party down without problems...

iron neck , iron belt , dual re , rol , rof , shells 7 , 8 , md 8 .. in a 1 month server ..you must be kidding me .. i spike him for 450
    and he has like 4500 buffed[/b]
    Tumar u are better then Rava B)

Dawonlob7

Tumar u are better then Rava B)[/b]

+1 :wub:

Banned

rava sucks. him and his whole clan ran from 1v1 when i wasnt even mastered. 4StrongArph is the worst of them all. autotowning faggot. if i had rava's gear i wouldnt die unless i ran into orc base stealthed, got to the tp gate and took off stealth. (towers FTL)

douma

as i said b4 rava cant combo. he cant minor combo either he just uses pots zzzz

he'll minor combo when hacks work again...

and yes, more than half the rogues have way more skill than rav.

When you're a rogue and not minoring in a 1v1.... you should just go warriror.

IllusionS

You do realize if he couldn't combo he wouldn't be able to kill bosses in eslant, whereas I see him doing them all the time solo at a pretty decent speed considering his lvl and sins take awhile on bosses.

If his whole clan really was as bad as you guys say, why do they have more np then most clans, more items, castle and more? Sure they probably aren't the greatest comboers, sure they may use some sort of koxp, although its never been directly proven, but alot of you people are just jumping on bandwagons to flame people who have better items.

As for douma, you're a int duffer, you press a button on your skill bar and duff people, then your clan of rogues does all the work, tough job.

so whats the point of this topic?

just to complain about some turk?

You do realize if he couldn't combo he wouldn't be able to kill bosses in eslant, whereas I see him doing them all the time solo at a pretty decent speed considering his lvl and sins take awhile on bosses.

If his whole clan really was as bad as you guys say, why do they have more np then most clans, more items, castle and more? Sure they probably aren't the greatest comboers, sure they may use some sort of koxp, although its never been directly proven, but alot of you people are just jumping on bandwagons to flame people who have better items.

As for douma, you're a int duffer, you press a button on your skill bar and duff people, then your clan of rogues does all the work, tough job.[/b]
    +1... you all are just jelous because there is NO way to kill a good boss really without combo :S

and for czm...

people hate them because sinfuls have not even half the skill as a real player, but they attained their wealth through cheating.
    (CSW Auto healers/wallhackers)

As for PK skills they are at an all time low.

None of the sinfuls can beat most top people 1v1 because they are all items.

They are organized in terms of pk, but as for what they "deserve" and amount of "skill" they have, they are pretty much a disgrace to KO

IllusionS

As for CSW, there's only been one real one on the server so far, which i participated in and I did not see any of their players koxping, I did get koxped by some others, autoheal I never personally saw but it's possible.

I'm interested in what people consider top 1v1ers, because at the beginning of the server people claimed MKL was the best, and he blatantly runs around CZ cheating now...so who the hell doesn't cheat?

Any MMORPG is 50% items and levels, that's just the way it is.

und3feated would probably put rav through the floor... and he's legit.

him and his clan are cheat-free...

Mckaan more likely. <--- probably cheated though but has a lot more skill.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234