Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

T> ROF+2

This is a discussion on T> ROF+2 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; That account is not young, it just hasn't posted in General Chat or any other section that adds to your ...
Page: 3

EpsaNomaly

That account is not young, it just hasn't posted in General Chat or any other section that adds to your post.

I thought the number one thing about post count is that they should/do not affect the trustability of someone, nor how "gg" they are. It only means that they post a lot. So what.

I don't think this is completely fair, at least for the reasoning. If the true reason is because of the kind of items he is selling, then say so, but I think it's obvious to say that his account is not young, it has been here since '06.

eric banned him already at least i thought maybe u unbanned him unno eric said when he returns he'd take care of it eric seems mia or something so i asked felix and felix had no problem and even stated those items aren't welcome here so i dont really understand why your defending him

to lbd i shit talk ppl who act innocent if you buy your bull shit items from him u really think there from legit source ? how many lugias 8 have u had how many cs 7's / 0's have passed through your hands dont act like there legit its not rumors i've seen the trades u do with ppl and there dumb stop talking bout me sharing i'd rather share when i work 7 days a week[/b]

Stop talking shit about you? LOL, you flame me all the time, like ur an obsessed little freak. You don't know shit about me, you are just a shit talking ePussy. All your posts on KO, well 95% are negative, it's all u do. You know how many accounts I've bought and sold off the items? You know all the people I do trades with? You know how many people have pmed me to sell their items when they leave game or server? I never see u in game exping, Jurad, FT, wars, at the anvil, or Bossing, we do them almost every single day. You don't know jack shit so get off my dick you freaken stalker. I only know of one +7 CS in the entire server, I know of 2 lugias +8 and if I don't sell this +7 it will go to the anvil too, so stfu. If I get items from Irr or anyone else, or you play on accounts with the same items, who gives a shit? You? Why? Freak. I really don't care that you've baba'd or that you share accounts, I'm just showing what a hypocrite you are. You flame me for telling people how Irr got his ROF, all I did was correct another no best who said it was a dupe, you act all innocent but I know ur type, sitting in ur little hovel all miserable, critical of the world. Wussy, man up. Fucking eStalker.

runordie

That account is not young, it just hasn't posted in General Chat or any other section that adds to your post.

I thought the number one thing about post count is that they should/do not affect the trustability of someone, nor how "gg" they are. It only means that they post a lot. So what.

I don't think this is completely fair, at least for the reasoning. If the true reason is because of the kind of items he is selling, then say so, but I think it's obvious to say that his account is not young, it has been here since '06.[/b]
    He was not banned because of his account, He was banned because he is selling items for others, who are not allowed on this forum. And that is now against the rules...He said in his other topics, that those items are not his, hes selling for his friends, and since the items are "unusual" (meaning +2/+3) it is not wanted here. If he really wants to sell items, people will contact him about it... I personally dont like it, call me jealous or w/e. Keep selling "your" items on the TR forums, not this one. If people REALLY REALLY REALLY want to buy those items, you would of by now, or at least contacted him by now...

axoy

He was not banned because of his account, He was banned because he is selling items for others, who are not allowed on this forum. And that is now against the rules...He said in his other topics, that those items are not his, hes selling for his friends, and since the items are "unusual" (meaning +2/+3) it is not wanted here. If he really wants to sell items, people will contact him about it... I personally dont like it, call me jealous or w/e. Keep selling "your" items on the TR forums, not this one. If people REALLY REALLY REALLY want to buy those items, you would of by now, or at least contacted him by now...[/b]
    Felix warned me in my previous topic n closed coz of sellin other ppls acc's. I stopped to post them wo mine. He closed the new1 n banned me. So who makes wrong ?

Felix warned me in my previous topic n closed coz of sellin other ppls acc's. I stopped to post them wo mine. He closed the new1 n banned me. So who makes wrong ?[/b]
    he also told u the items are bull shit and wont be allowed to sell here its same on all forums other forums chem is dumb for allowing you / he doesn't care enough stop ignoring the fact now ur just looking at more of a permanent ban considering u're posting while banned on another account

and rad i know u trade cs 7 to rezz like its nothing when u still had a cs 0 / cs 6/7 on perithius i know u did same with lugias i know u traded soo many bull shit trades with rezz and thats just the trades i know if i know u have like 2 +10 horn xbows in ur clan which is just bull shit i know most of your dumb ass clannies go around with +8 bifrost shit after all bifrost were wiped and bifrost was barely being farmed only thing i dont know is how u get half the bull shit u and your clan gets and when i do know u'll know cuz u'll log in account banned

and 95 % of my post being negative please u just read the negative post because its all you care about and fyi the mods here love my negative post because im one of the few who gives a shit nemore about cheating fuckers on here and im sorry but any mod on any forum section is not going to allow him a trading rof +2 post when he also has a rof +3 thats immediately closed and warn/ban any other section only happened here for so long cuz chem is lazy

he also told u the items are bull shit and wont be allowed to sell here its same on all forums other forums chem is dumb for allowing you / he doesn't care enough stop ignoring the fact now ur just looking at more of a permanent ban considering u're posting while banned on another account

and rad i know u trade cs 7 to rezz like its nothing when u still had a cs 0 / cs 6/7 on perithius i know u did same with lugias i know u traded soo many bull shit trades with rezz and thats just the trades i know if i know u have like 2 +10 horn xbows in ur clan which is just bull shit i know most of your dumb ass clannies go around with +8 bifrost shit after all bifrost were wiped and bifrost was barely being farmed only thing i dont know is how u get half the bull shit u and your clan gets and when i do know u'll know cuz u'll log in account banned

and 95 % of my post being negative please u just read the negative post because its all you care about and fyi the mods here love my negative post because im one of the few who gives a shit nemore about cheating fuckers on here and im sorry but any mod on any forum section is not going to allow him a trading rof +2 post when he also has a rof +3 thats immediately closed and warn/ban any other section only happened here for so long cuz chem is lazy[/b]

Okay retard, I'm going to tell you because you really do not know. After this, you will look as stupid as you are and then that's it. I'm done with you, go away.

I have ONE +10 Hxbow, it's the only one in game (Oly) that I've seen. I got in trade in morodon. Many people remember when I got it because the guy was offering it for 2 weeks. I traded him almost nothing for it. And the only reason I did get it was because I hadn't used the attk scrolls with any bow but thought it would work with right hand HXBow. I tried a +8 and it worked, so when Panic, another archer pmed me and told me the guy was back selling it, I went and got it. I love it, it pwns. You say I have +8 and 10 bows coming out what again? I have one +10 and no +8's. You know what again? Smart guy.

2, I never traded CF that CS, and it's none of your business who did. I had nothing to do with it. You are WRONG again. If you want to ask CF anything, go ahead, I talk to him every day. He's helped me get shit I never thought was possible, he's a GG 100%. But like I said, his and my business is 100% none of yours. When CF told me you would be playing his account I fucking laughed and was like why the fuck would you want that clown on ur account...

You want a CS? There is one being shouted out now, log in. The guy wants IN IB and dual ROL. That is an extremely easy trade to get since, if you were smart, you woulda saved coins when items were 100+ GB. I did it, CF did it, many people did it, and you didn't do it cause you are, once again, retarded. I told my entire clan to save their coins, sell everything they aren't using, and they'd be rich in game. Some did, some didn't. Blue chests were 999 for fuck sakes.

We BF ALL the time. We have gotten 3 frags each in one go and sometimes go twice a day, you would actually know that if you were a player here, again, you share accounts and do not know, but talk like you do.

And talk about cheating, that's you baba, you share characters which is a violation of TOS. I told you you little poor excuse for a human, stfu, you really do not know what you are saying and no one needs to explain shit to you. I just did to show you once again how completely retarded your crying looks. It is pathetic, you are pathetic.

You talk shit about Spec, ask him what items he has before you open that cake hole of urs. He has one killer item that was a clan drop. Again, you don't boss, you're not in game STFU. He's a GG why u negative on him again? Cause your life sucks and you don't know a good guy when you see one. You say chem is lazy? You're the lazy fuck you can't level his own character. Douche.

You defend Asslt Jr. Are you kidding me? Nuff said you are 100% hypocrite. I can tell you a few people you've played with that have been caught cheating 100%. You done now son? Schools out.

how many + 8 heliends in your clan ? along with im sure u've got a eagle eye 8 now as u were "buying 7's " for awhile and u said it urself i was playing the priest rezz made trade with u had nothing to do with ? pretty sure it was a trade done for multiple items that u ended up wearing or maybe that was another cs unno can't remember u tell me and he wanted this clown on his priest cuz that josh kid that sucks ur pipe 24/7 sucks and i was the only decent person willing to play priest at the time

i know wat bifrost u guys did u did wratch cuz i was there all the time u guys did bf for exp not frags and fyi sharing is not against tos its forfeits a right of mine in tos when i share a right which is not fulfilled by cs in the first place and i babashop ? i've babashopped a chit set + 8 early in olympia and if u knew nething like i know u'd know i paid 2 dollars usd and no i didn't scam him

i talk shit about spec ? funny how only thing i know bout him is he's a mage so yeah ... or is he one of the many with sherion 8 in ur clan unno man

assault jr i knew lil bout him till he started playing with the ppl i play with i know he never really babashopped up until unno girakon or akara when he sold his chars but i think he used money to get items on olympia some would say its babashoping some would say its easy ingame trading

schools out ? i graduated at 16 this poor excuse of a human has a higher gpa then most here im sure of it homeschooling has nothing to do with it either as i went through a program that millions of other kids have and this poor excuse is now on his way to work which happens to be owner operator of a franchiseeeeee bitch

joshy3

how many + 8 heliends in your clan ? along with im sure u've got a eagle eye 8 now as u were "buying 7's " for awhile and u said it urself i was playing the priest rezz made trade with u had nothing to do with ? pretty sure it was a trade done for multiple items that u ended up wearing or maybe that was another cs unno can't remember u tell me and he wanted this clown on his priest cuz that josh kid that sucks ur pipe 24/7 sucks and i was the only decent person willing to play priest at the time

i know wat bifrost u guys did u did wratch cuz i was there all the time u guys did bf for exp not frags and fyi sharing is not against tos its forfeits a right of mine in tos when i share a right which is not fulfilled by cs in the first place and i babashop ? i've babashopped a chit set + 8 early in olympia and if u knew nething like i know u'd know i paid 2 dollars usd and no i didn't scam him

i talk shit about spec ? funny how only thing i know bout him is he's a mage so yeah ... or is he one of the many with sherion 8 in ur clan unno man

assault jr i knew lil bout him till he started playing with the ppl i play with i know he never really babashopped up until unno girakon or akara when he sold his chars but i think he used money to get items on olympia some would say its babashoping some would say its easy ingame trading

schools out ? i graduated at 16 this poor excuse of a human has a higher gpa then most here im sure of it homeschooling has nothing to do with it either as i went through a program that millions of other kids have and this poor excuse is now on his way to work which happens to be owner operator of a franchiseeeeee bitch[/b]
    O hi tuff guy
    This is You - pick one the other could be assultjr if u want...

btw While u played that priest no one liked u... going into vent they wished i still played it.... too bad doesnt have anything good anymore <3
    and ur talking about me sucking PIPE i wonder how u got to share all those accounts kk thx

how many + 8 heliends in your clan ? along with im sure u&#39;ve got a eagle eye 8 now as u were "buying 7&#39;s " for awhile and u said it urself i was playing the priest rezz made trade with u had nothing to do with ? pretty sure it was a trade done for multiple items that u ended up wearing or maybe that was another cs unno can&#39;t remember u tell me and he wanted this clown on his priest cuz that josh kid that sucks ur pipe 24/7 sucks and i was the only decent person willing to play priest at the time

i know wat bifrost u guys did u did wratch cuz i was there all the time u guys did bf for exp not frags and fyi sharing is not against tos its forfeits a right of mine in tos when i share a right which is not fulfilled by cs in the first place and i babashop ? i&#39;ve babashopped a chit set + 8 early in olympia and if u knew nething like i know u&#39;d know i paid 2 dollars usd and no i didn&#39;t scam him

i talk shit about spec ? funny how only thing i know bout him is he&#39;s a mage so yeah ... or is he one of the many with sherion 8 in ur clan unno man

schools out ? i graduated at 16 this poor excuse of a human has a higher gpa then most here im sure of it homeschooling has nothing to do with it either as i went through a program that millions of other kids have and this poor excuse is now on his way to work which happens to be owner operator of a franchiseeeeee bitch[/b]
    Wow that&#39;s all you got? You&#39;re home schooled is ur answer lol. Is that because your socially inept but you&#39;re book smart? I tell you one thing, you&#39;re IQ for figuring stuff out in the real word sucks. I can&#39;t even believe you put ur GPA is higher than others lol. Man you&#39;re worse off than I thought.

Helenids, 1 in clan. Is that ok after all this time lol. EE, yes I bought almost all of them in server when they first started dropping. Lots of SS at anvil with them too but don&#39;t need to show you, why would I, were not friends.

You did BF once so you think Wraith is all we do, ya ok.

The people you attk are GG, the people like Asslt are known cheaters and you&#39;re down with them. I&#39;ll post the SS&#39;s but prefer not to because I actually don&#39;t care that he did. I care he talks shit, like you. You admit u baba&#39;d but since you don&#39;t do it now u&#39;r so high and mighty mr. gpa lol.

Finally, use ur IQ and ask the guy who owns all the items u currently play with where he got them. He scammed them, many from broke kids who are really nice, genuine people who may be naive or trusting but sure as hell didn&#39;t deserve it. Enjoy pwning on a char you did nothing to help level or gear and enjoy playing on scammed items. Before you talk more, stop and think about it, you might find ur IQ helps you out and tells you that you might not know everything you think you do.

Your point is/was?

You&#39;re just an antisocial loser, bitch, yes you are.

OBF

Waahaha this is so funny +10 Hxbow without dupe haahha who can believe that. already very hard to make +10 even with dupe (take so long to make a +10 item). srry i cant stop laughing.

flame me pls now :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

nazi mods,
    1st we have olympia mod
    2nd we all know irre...
    fag felix =.=[/b]

Oh dear see you in 3 days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123