Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Trading Priest for...WARRIOR :wub:

This is a discussion on Trading Priest for...WARRIOR :wub: within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; mosh pit its me dieingisimpossible dont buy from him trust me he will scam u...
Page: 4

LoveHurts

mosh pit its me dieingisimpossible dont buy from him trust me he will scam u

Mosh Pit

lol i already traded him a long time ago :P

GL dii...and i need to be a rezz/heal

LoveHurts

okie get scamed but the info i just told you is his acc

S!nner

I didnt scam you i got this from my firned who is frankly a good player i dont even fucking know you anyways yeah thats my ID and PW have fun playing on who ever wants too, this game is fucked and so are some people in it *cough* LoveHurts *cough* Im out, Thanks to everyone who plays fairly and MoshPit wasnt buying this from me he already bought a priest from me and as i recall i have never scammed anyone EVER anyways this game has been fun sometiems not very fun as in now cause im quitting cause some fcuking kid who cant just play fair and let others play as they might want to play a game and take some time off from whatever they wanted to do in this game i played it cause it loked fun at first played it with my big bro then he left an i continued for a while anyways i have enjoyed this game and i guess imma have to find a new game anyways thanks to lots of people

PimpMasterJ, MoshPit, n.0.healerhack and Royal22 and DeepBreath and much more all these people welcomed me and made this game a better game to play for me but anywasy its been a blast

Peace, S!nner

kingscaar

ill trade u a 63 warrior only if you nation transfer the priest

LoveHurts

oh wow what a liar you know god damn well you scam me u fuking liar and if it wasnt you then are you telling me the perosn who hack me is jared

S!nner

Yeah waht ever your trying to prove i odnt know but i dont care what you say cause I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE but anywyas im done with ko and its many fags like you just try to let some people enjoy this game for what it is and dont ruin it for anyone else <_<

og_loc

ya LoveHurts did get scammed traded 56 rogue for the priest and the rogue who was a 53 at the time. he lvled the rogue to 56 and when he did that all the items were off the acc. he got his rogue back but still lost all of his items -_- So he DID get scammed but im not sure by who

S!nner

Well i dont even know this Kid, and yet he is acting like im the one who has scammed him for all he ahs when this is the first time i have seen him post or talk too me

LoveHurts

lol you and jared are the only one who knew my acc info andif you telling me you didnt do it that mean your saying jared did it then

n.0.HealerHack

bump for lovely baba :wub: offered me help when i got scamed

S!nner

No go ahead blame it all on me that kid is just trying to have fun JUST LIKE ME but if you want to ruin it for everyone then go ahead no one will liek you except maybe your mommy, if your going to be a bitch about everything bad that happens to you than im suprised even your mom would love you...

anyways im out had enough arguing for one day

og_loc

3rd time's the charm?? you actually gonna go or are you gonna keep posting? And dude he has the right to be angry.. you would get angry if you got scammed for all your shit.

S!nner

Just cause im quitg the GAME doesnt meen i cant talk to my firends on this forum it is a free forum, And i have been scammed for all my shi and i didnt go fucking up the game for others, i psoted to say they were scammers but i never did anything like this...

og_loc

Originally posted by S!nner
    No go ahead blame it all on me that kid is just trying *to have fun JUST LIKE ME but if you want to ruin it for everyone then go ahead no one will liek you except *maybe your mommy, if your going to be a bitch about everything bad that happens to you than im suprised even your mom would love you...

anyways im out had enough arguing for one day

when you said "im out" i thought it literally and thought you were getting off of the forums. I am about 85% sure that you did scam LoveHurts and i dont think he is fucking up the game at all.. fucking up the game is macroing and duping etc.. i seriously dont think a few posts on a forum could really fuck up a game.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast