Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Trading Priest for...WARRIOR :wub:

This is a discussion on Trading Priest for...WARRIOR :wub: within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well, a few free things heading my way would be nice...
Page: 5

Mosh Pit

well, a few free things heading my way would be nice

n.0.HealerHack

hmm I dont know exacly all the problem here ^^ but why S!nner could scam if he was gonna quit KO ? :P

GL every1 :P (im happy i got back char hehe)

S!nner

I ment game for others, He posted my ID and PW wich was my acct that i had traded for, People need to think before they act maybe if he had acted like a reasonable person he would have pm'd me and said hey look i think you should take tht off the forums cause i have to ID and PW and all the stuff he had said then maybe i would have thot about it and yes he did fuck up the game for me and people who might have enjoyed playign with me, and yea i can see how you would have taken Im out literally and belive waht you might i would take his side cause your liek his brother or soemthing(i think) but anyways if u keep posting imma keep posting too...

first of all LoveHurts and og_loc are same guy... what a fag

get a life you fucking loser i didn't scam you,
    now your trying to use 2 dif accounts to be a fucking bitch to say this
    think anyone belives you neways

n.0.HealerHack

God Speach :P

Mosh Pit

Well, i know dieingisimpossible from shini, he could have misspelt something...

kingscaar

owned

og_loc

i am not love hurts. this acc was lovehurts until my comp got screwed up and wouldnt let me create a acc so he let me have this one... do we really sound alike? and i dont think he trusted you enough s!nner to pm you and think that you would take off post if he pmed you.

LoveHurts is diengisimpossible from shini...

kingscaar

lol this is fuked... scammer or not topic is done with why are u still arguing... add each other to msn and u can have a realtime arguement ffs

S!nner

You dont know CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME and As far as i know you are LoveHurts and we all know howeasy it is to sound diffrent your typing not acctually talking...

well it doesn't matter then...

then we got 2 more fags on this forum

Mosh Pit

og, i know he is from shini, i also know you were in sk2 for a while...I know alot of junk :P

n.0.HealerHack

hehehehe pwned :LOL:

og_loc

[dude have a mod check ips we are not the same person and im getting over arguing over this so if you do get a mod to check ips tell him to close this topic and pimpmasterj im doing the same thing you are doing, backing up a friend.

Mosh Pit

og_loc and dieingisimpossible are not the same person, ive met them both and killed one of em...

althought dieingisimpossible is insane, hes not too into this game that he will make 2 accts and try this, cuz of IPs...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast