Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TWIBITHEPRIEST RONARK 81 PRIEST HACKED

This is a discussion on TWIBITHEPRIEST RONARK 81 PRIEST HACKED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi I logged in today after like 3 weeks since i made a trade with JD for my papers9 (4 ...
Page: 1

r0bero

Hi I logged in today after like 3 weeks since i made a trade with JD for my papers9 (4 pieces)by than for like 50$,

Today , again like 2 weeks later I logged my priest in again, and i find my iron set, roc+1 dual, lilli+2 ( loosk +1 ) dual +- 10gb from storage sweet kiss wirinom 7
    and all my other crap GONE,and my char has been delelveled to 80 70% FROM 81 40%, but thats the smallest problem for now,
    if anyone plays ronark or knows somebody who has anything to do with this please let me know, because I will have to find those fags
    who stole my items

Any information is welcome, if ya information leads directly to the hackers ya'll be rewarded

Thts its for now

getitinya

hi twibe its marc
    i feel for u mate just like my loosing HelloGreen on the 14 but at least u have still got control of the account i have nothing
    send a ticket bro and hope u get a better response than i did tsaying they carnt help me and closed my ticket long live k2
    there great !!!!!!!!!!

TheBloodyBeast

Hmm bro, if u can formulate a good ticket, they will find check their database, see u actually had those items and rollback(maybe)

first marc and after twibi got hacked whats happening.... :S

r0bero

thank you all for your sympathy, and mark sucks hearing that you got hacked also bro !

But for the support ticket, any essential things that i must include with it, and anybody ever tried calling the K2 office? Any luck with that?
    Btw since region on my charactre at MYKOL is NL that means that the hacker was from NL also?

Key421

twibi who all had access to your account? 9/10 it is someone you know

getitinya

bro the region for mine was germany but its being played by a turk now i pm hellogreen when i was in cz today all i got was speak turk plz
    game sucks iv been hacked iv sent 2 tickets now and they still wont give it me back and when i spoke to the hacker today i asked if he had the seal codes and the reply was no seal no no seal code
    the dick is using my account and he carnt change anything else becuase he dont no it hahahaha i do u hacker fack
    im not shore u can call them now i no u used to hace to when u first made an account but now im not shore if u get the number post it bro i would love to call them....
    as for info for ticket billing history etc but they didnt understand me when i told them i could not send the billing history just for that account because i couldnt log in, so i sent them all my click and buy info and they said that it didnt match there records even after i told them that its used for multiple accounts zzzzzz

r0bero

didnt get any luck also
    Last edited by r0bero; 12-12-2010 at 04:22 PM.

anoo666

I think the hacker knew both of ya guys h34r:

Banned

well i know that bl4nqo/yme had acces first but dont know if he still has, because i changed password after that ofcourse. i think it must be him because noone else had ever heared any info about this account so if someone can contact him say him to pm me[/b]
    Damn first of all, now today i see this topic it sucks man.. i feel sorry for you i also lost about 500$$ when i played ronark.. look at my gg traders thats 1
    Second i have a new pc maybe the info is stil in my old pc but im not using it anymore and as you said you changed it, i only remember yaiks his account the mage but as i remmember it was sold to jeroen....
    Third why you even try to call me a scammer im outta this topic this is just sick!

didnt expect people to call me a scammer... damn

Yeah I dont think Bl4nqoo would have scammed you bro
    He is one of the most trustable people I know

anoo666

He is one of the most trustable people I know[/b]
    +1 h34r:

agreed

Barrybe

BUMP TRUSABLE PERSON GOGO

Bl4nqoo/Yme is trustable!He bought item from me via PayPal on ionia and everything went well!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast