Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ZOMG DELETE

This is a discussion on ZOMG DELETE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; just like to confirm deputy realy is a scamer, the lvl 70 acount he is selling was sold to me ...
Page: 4

515saint

just like to confirm deputy realy is a scamer, the lvl 70 acount he is selling was sold to me then stolen back, it has a yahoo email on it witch can always be taken back by the person who originally made the email do not trade buy even speak with this guy. 100% scammer.

ps. never buy an acount unless then email details can be changed ie. secret questions

deputyjohn

just like to confirm deputy realy is a scamer, the lvl 70 acount he is selling was sold to me then stolen back, it has a yahoo email on it witch can always be taken back by the person who originally made the email do not trade buy even speak with this guy. 100% scammer.

ps. never buy an acount unless then email details can be changed ie. secret questions[/b]

stfu saint....i bought the account from somene else you stupid noob...and as far as me and shelton....this whole post was a joke!!! we have been working together to get my account..and other items that someone scammed from lbd...don't talk about stuff you don't know about..and don't you play wow now anyway?

deputyjohn

ps. never buy an acount unless then email details can be changed ie. secret questions[/b]

stfu saint....i bought the account from somene else you stupid noob...and as far as me and shelton....this whole post was a joke!!! we have been working together to get my account..and other items that someone scammed from lbd...don't talk about stuff you don't know about..and don't you play wow now anyway?

and on top of that...i don't even see the rogue i sold you online...and the last time i did see it it was naked...so what was on it?

515saint

and on top of that...i don't even see the rogue i sold you online...and the last time i did see it it was naked...so what was on it?[/b]

dude i know it was you your fucking sellign it again how dumb are u. and your the only one who could change the pw cus it got your email attach to it u dumb fuck.

Matador

how come all the acusations of deputy and its not only 1 person accusing him and if the account is not urs how are u selling it again? doesnt make sense either your lieing and got caught or all of these people saying ur a scammer has teamed up against u....

515saint

Thumbs down

iv got nothing to do with this tca bullshit all im saying is, i bought an account of deputy a while back and i never really used it cus ko wouldnt change the email acount for me witch is deputys email, he has since change the pw on this acount and is trying to sell it again i dont fucking even know the other people he got scamed by or scamed him, bottom line i gave him 110 usd for a char i couldnt change email on it, he has the email he took it back just recently.

also i never played wow and i never log on to that acount cus its not secure the only reason u know its naked is beacause u loged onto it cus u stole it back no one but you could have done this cus its your fucking email so dont fucking complain about getting acounts stolen from you when u do the same thing right back to some one else. simple fact. i paid u for an acount u stole it back thats all there is to it. nothing more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234