Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S > 21gb [ 84usd ]

This is a discussion on S > 21gb [ 84usd ] within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; wuteve any1 can believe what they want but when some1 shows up with shard 11 rb wp 3 gabs 7 ...
Page: 2

wuteve any1 can believe what they want but when some1 shows up with shard 11 rb wp 3 gabs 7 ib 1 etc which exactly match the recent accounts that have been hacked that u did have access too, and seeing the rareness of such items its hard for them to pop out of no where all we would like is a explanation for where u magically found such rare items that unless your selling duped items that will be wiped sooner or later.......

P.S why scam ppl when u dont even have ur own acct.... for sole profits, why scam ppl for the trades hes gonna scam ppl to get the items to sell for usd n make himself seem trustable

Radiatasoul

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    wuteve any1 can believe what they want but when some1 shows up with shard 11 rb wp 3 gabs 7 ib 1 etc which exactly match the recent accounts that have been hacked that u did have access too, and seeing the rareness of such items its hard for them to pop out of no where all we would like is a explanation for where u magically found such rare items that unless your selling duped items that will be wiped sooner or later.......

P.S why scam ppl when u dont even have ur own acct.... for sole profits, why scam ppl for the trades hes gonna scam ppl to get the items to sell for usd n make himself seem trustable
    1. I told them who I buyed from. but like u said any1 can believe what they want.
    2. Like i said 10 times, you can look at my sign and ask them If they had any problem with Items that I sold them before. i sold to thing 9 shard, wp 3, sold apollo 9 shard, and nothin happened.
    3. and there is many shard gabs wps around so its not the hard items for me idk bout others.
    4. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...cammer-319433/ there is a topic that owner opened it, we all waiting for mod's response, we will see who is right, they call that screen shots as proof, good luck lol.
    5. answer to ur p.s. , If I was doin that I wouldnt open topic with selling that hacked items first of all, no one will do that I guess, I open wp 3 topic because i didnt go to their accounts. If I was doing what you are telling I would of just trade the items for igc and sell is as gbs here and make many traders not that hard, but im not doing that.

you are selling some gb's sow what you are saying doesn't make sense, i hope you use vpn or proxy here cause otherwise i will have ip match of when my items disapaered from g1 and your account here...

Radiatasoul

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    you are selling some gb's sow what you are saying doesn't make sense, i hope you use vpn or proxy here cause otherwise i will have ip match of when my items disapaered from g1 and your account here...
    Im selling gbs yes, not 200 gbs , 20 gbs lol why would i sell wp3 than if i was trying to do that.?
    Oh im so scared man, I m gonna buy 1000000000 Vpn so every 10 min I can change it to other vpn. Let me know if you need my g1 account id bdw. zzzzzzz

well i can guesse where you got the gb's from, no problem and if you are that certain you didn't do it then proof it cause i can make a second paypal account in an instand and fake transactions no problem same goes with the in game name you provided could alsoo be yourself ...
    don't give me that why would i do that cause cause people are capable of doing lots of things these days...
    obviously there is something wrong here otherwise there wouldn't be 5 people+ saying this...

Radiatasoul

well i can guesse where you got the gb's from, no problem and if you are that certain you didn't do it then proof it cause i can make a second paypal account in an instand and fake transactions no problem same goes with the in game name you provided could alsoo be yourself ...
    don't give me that why would i do that cause cause people are capable of doing lots of things these days...
    obviously there is something wrong here otherwise there wouldn't be 5 people+ saying this...
    Yea 5ppl that know the owner and sharers, but obviously no one i sell items before complain about me ? lol. thats really strange doesnt it ?

Bdw, I really dont understand about paypal thing, I never told someone Im buying gbs or items via paypal, reseller using other currency bdw not using paypal. but there was some days that I used paypal to buy it, I will try to show mods If needed dont worry. , and like funkz say any1 can believe what they want, Im not gonna waste my time with you, just wait for mod or admin response.

^^ waste your time ? dude you keep saying the people who i have sold to ...
    obviously your gonna do your best cause you want $ sow there would be no reason to fuck them over. you said you were buying from the guy in game ? i can show it here if you want, you alsoo said to roy i can show you the paypal. if you claim you didn't said that i can put convo here and all. sow the paypal you used ? cause don't tell me you had enough in game coins to buy all of those items cause i remember when you talked to me about sharing you didn't have anything to put on it ...

Radiatasoul

^^ waste your time ? dude you keep saying the people who i have sold to ...
    obviously your gonna do your best cause you want $ sow there would be no reason to fuck them over. you said you were buying from the guy in game ? i can show it here if you want, you alsoo said to roy i can show you the paypal. if you claim you didn't said that i can put convo here and all. sow the paypal you used ? cause don't tell me you had enough in game coins to buy all of those items cause i remember when you talked to me about sharing you didn't have anything to put on it ...
    10:26 AM) lucky20055951191: just saw the big a*s thread complaint (10:26 AM) ~ ko4Life: yea
    big a*s bullsh*t
    (10:27 AM) lucky20055951191: to make it ALL EASIER (10:27 AM) ~ ko4Life: i just reported them (10:27 AM) lucky20055951191: nothing will happen
    give me a screeny
    of u sending him th emoney via paypal..
    (10:27 AM) ~ ko4Life: im not sending via paypal. (10:29 AM) lucky20055951191: via how (10:30 AM) ~ ko4Life: via my cousin send him as lira ( his currency in turkey. ) (10:30 AM) ~ ko4Life: I can also send my paypal screen shot if ur not believe me (10:32 AM) ~ ko4Life: oh also there is one payment that i make (10:33 AM) ~ ko4Life: I send the turkish person via paypal and he gave my friend the money as lira
    and he sended him
    (10:33 AM) lucky20055951191: its all fine mate, all i know, u sell 1 more item relative to what i lose/emmo lost u will get banned (10:34 AM) ~ ko4Life: I wont get banned because i didnt do sh*t (10:34 AM) ~ ko4Life: ur talking like u have the items that only 1 person have in server (10:34 AM) lucky20055951191: actually yes
    wp was NEVER in market
    all of a suden it is
    all im saying
    (10:35 AM) lucky20055951191: try and put up another item u hacked
    u will get banned
    lucky20055951191roy stopped sharing photos
    You stopped sharing photos
    (10:35 AM) ~ ko4Life: I will put any item I want when i buy more so (10:35 AM) lucky20055951191: as i said buddy
    do it
    (10:36 AM) ~ ko4Life: will do if i get it dont worry no one can ban me without any reason

Here you want to put this ? I do it for u lol.
    and I think you misunderstood because of my english, I didnt try to said I buy items with igc.

ss

sow give me the info of the seller then cause if he is "real" then i'll need as much contact info as i can get if you have nothing to do with it, you wouldn't mind giving met that right ?

Radiatasoul

sow give me the info of the seller then cause if he is "real" then i'll need as much contact info as i can get if you have nothing to do with it, you wouldn't mind giving met that right ?
    sending his msn check ur pm.

k thx we will see how this is gonna work out now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12