Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Selling Rogue lvl 75 CWEST (H0tSauc3) (WU only)

This is a discussion on Selling Rogue lvl 75 CWEST (H0tSauc3) (WU only) within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Im going to ignore the first part of your post, as i've addressed it countless times. I'll skip to the ...
Page: 8

Im going to ignore the first part of your post, as i've addressed it countless times. I'll skip to the good stuff.

The proof i provided was pretty much as solid as it gets. It shows manny Hp Potting, and Soul potting at the SAME time, 3 consecutive times. Theres no justifying what was seen in that video. Try watching the video, and pretending manny isn't your friend, or pretending its someone you don't know, because i know for a fact you wouldn't be sitting here defending the person, and you know the same.[/b]
    First, Good im glad you concede the part where you need to pratice making a cute face on giving head.

Second, Unfortunately i cant agree with this I will say yes it does look kinda odd, I dont know whatever the alleged 3rd party tool is or what it will look like. I do know some basics of the programming of the game. The game wont let you hit both the pots at the same time, this is server sided. Short of manny cracking their database and changing it with fear of going to jail for about 15 years just to VS you i really doubt he has that ability. In no other video even on Youtube did i see any duplicate event even looking up Knight online cheats.

Third I would say the same thing even if he was a stranger i just wouldnt have posted.

LOL BOB U MAD?[/b]
    No why?

Did you read it in a book huh?

Had your palm read hmm?

Read between the lines hah?

On topic
    BUmp

Banned

First, Good im glad you concede the part where you need to pratice making a cute face on giving head.

Second, Unfortunately i cant agree with this I will say yes it does look kinda odd, I dont know whatever the alleged 3rd party tool is or what it will look like. I do know some basics of the programming of the game. The game wont let you hit both the pots at the same time, this is server sided. Short of manny cracking their database and changing it with fear of going to jail for about 15 years just to VS you i really doubt he has that ability. In no other video even on Youtube did i see any duplicate event even looking up Knight online cheats.

Third I would say the same thing even if he was a stranger i just wouldnt have posted.[/b]
    Pretty sure potting isn't server sided, because there are?/were programs that allow you to dual pot. I was just told that deathbob actually IS manny. Confirm/deny

Banned

Oh lord have mercy!!

Soulja don't make another topic until J gets back.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678