Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

### Any member of the Avengers clan ###

This is a discussion on ### Any member of the Avengers clan ### within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; oh i didnt know dabbs was in that clan xD k its gg clan now =p...
Page: 2

oh i didnt know dabbs was in that clan xD

k its gg clan now =p

oh i didnt know dabbs was in that clan xD

k its gg clan now =p[/b]
    Fuck you, calling shit like that without knowing anything.
    If you knew all the shit our clan has been through lately, you'd have alot more respect for us.

J

haha, i got shard +7s now... well only 1 right now...trying to sell gay wp

and jesus.....Extol and kaboom are both geared like 70+...with all them unques...classy got the sh7 ...he hits like 300's now too =)..and i got normal gear...and fromko has good gear too

im sure we can beat avengers....

and like someone said...FJSN is lvl 63 and one of the highest lvls in clan...me n classy beat 60+ warriors yesterday easy...im sure we can beat them.

if you guys want to actually do this

4v4 would be nice (would be 5 but fromko is ALWAYS afk xD)[/b]
    Wow, you are seriously the cockiest bitch i know.

Wow, you are seriously the cockiest bitch i know.[/b]
    not really, just saying we have bettered geared people and we would win...and the whole point was that kaboom isnt mad cause he didint get in avengers...cause hes in a better clan.

at madhatter: honestly you can only get hacked if someone knows the pw...so in its own way its your fault....jesus you should have changed msn pw
    and whoever else got hacked prob shared account or bought the account.And i know what your going through...ive been hacked before too.

not really, just saying we have bettered geared people and we would win...and the whole point was that kaboom isnt mad cause he didint get in avengers...cause hes in a better clan.

at madhatter: honestly you can only get hacked if someone knows the pw...so in its own way its your fault....jesus you should have changed msn pw
    and whoever else got hacked prob shared account or bought the account.And i know what your going through...ive been hacked before too.[/b]
    Did I say it wasn't their fault?
    Did I say that? NO.
    The fact remains, they got hacked.
    They lost everything.
    And they're making damn good come backs.
    The fact that they're even still playing shows that they have tremendous character.

Banned

Honestly, I don't care how awesome builds y'all have. I know y'all gave good items. I know that if we had a fight, there would be a good chance we would lose. I know I'm not the best player, I don't have the greatest combo, I don't have uber gear. I fought with y'all for 2 months so I know you do what you do well. If you was to give us all the same exact lvls, the same exact items, and you couldn't use vent or teamspeak while fighting. We would have alot better chance at winning. I don't see what saying avengers sucks and carebears or whatever is it is so much better than avengers. My best item is a +3 reb chitin pauldron for gods sakes. We made due with what we have, and try to be the best players and friends that we can. If that isn't enough I'm not sure what the point of playing a game is.

J

and whoever else got hacked prob shared account or bought the account.And i know what your going through...ive been hacked before too.[/b]
    Yes u are cocky, you think your the fucking best person there is. (Clan also) I bet not, i bet i can find couple people who can beat your clan.

Yes u are cocky, you think your the fucking best person there is. (Clan also) I bet not, i bet i can find couple people who can beat your clan.[/b]

Me, J, and Play will face your 3 best and pwn you, all in good time.

J

Who says your part of our clique?

xanarchistx

Who says you're part of our clique[/b]

REJECTED

Aw I feel so hurted.
    /sarcasm

eddiezhu

J am i in?

xanarchistx

I love how this has become a huge flame topic, isn't that a valid reason to close it J?

I love how this has become a huge flame topic, isn't that a valid reason to close it J?[/b]
    noo J is getting into the flame!!!! xD

To J: im clearly not the best, and clearly not in the top 3 for are clan,prob at the bottom cause my gear sucks
    TO J: im clearly a bit cocky, but only because everyone in ardream is a turkish noob who sucks, i never acted cocky to people such as you n pl4y cause you can beat me...ill be honest i do get a bit tense when i get ksed =p

To MaD: well your fat.
    To jesus: Horus wants to buy your +3 rb pauldren, and do you stilll play on fluppy?

Banned

I know he does, he offered me 350m for it. It cost me more than that to make, and I need the pauldron more than I need the 350m. Not really. Fleedude or whoever hacked it is still trying to change the password. So im not putting any items on the account. I still log it to rez clannies tho.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast