Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

B> All RoF's

This is a discussion on B> All RoF's within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; "S> 71 Rogue Human 831k np items or usd, has valkyrie ac set (+50 total ac) and no premmy i ...
Page: 4

Banned

"S> 71 Rogue Human 831k np
    items or usd, has valkyrie ac set (+50 total ac) and no premmy i don't think

msn me if u want it: [email protected] "

Kind of hypocritical of you don't you think?

Banned

^^

Steefo_o

^^[/b]

flip and falahgay :P noobie stop shitting each other
    go get laid and stfu

bump

Banned

speaking of babshopp , dontforget you bought an IronNeckalce for 180 from GM back in clan afthermath [/b]
    yes i did buy 2 items, an iron neck and iron belt, what i did at the time was i had sold an acct and bought the items with the money, after doing that and realizing that i paid $$$ for pictures on my computer screen it made me realize how stupid and inept it is to spend money on items. i learned my lesson, and now i'm hardcore against ppl that do it, will i be friends with ppl that do babashop, yes, but not with the ones that think they're king tut once they get some high end items like urself and falah, and "ibeta" maybe we should let the ko4life community know that you were once banned from this forum mr "crazy2010" if ur gonna throw shit be prepared to be shit on asshole, and i do have msn proof of you scamming a friend of mine, so i don't know why ur pointing fingers when u got more shit on you than most in ko.

not posting on this anymore as all it is doing is making everyone here look dumb and retarded.

Steefo_o

zzz bump it
    and babashoppers just bunch of noobs/kids who can't play themselves

look it got a uniq pixel haha

bump for falah

Banned

yes i did buy 2 items, an iron neck and iron belt, what i did at the time was i had sold an acct and bought the items with the money, after doing that and realizing that i paid $$$ for pictures on my computer screen it made me realize how stupid and inept it is to spend money on items. i learned my lesson, and now i'm hardcore against ppl that do it, will i be friends with ppl that do babashop, yes, but not with the ones that think they're king tut once they get some high end items like urself and falah, and "ibeta" maybe we should let the ko4life community know that you were once banned from this forum mr "crazy2010" if ur gonna throw shit be prepared to be shit on asshole, and i do have msn proof of you scamming a friend of mine, so i don't know why ur pointing fingers when u got more shit on you than most in ko.

not posting on this anymore as all it is doing is making everyone here look dumb and retarded.[/b]
    You've spent more then me you dumbass hypocrit.

All the money I've spent I've made from selling items USD lol, I'm actually making a profit at the moment.

I understand that your an imature little prick who lacks self confidence that he must flame others repeatidly though, Maybe one day you'll practice what you preach and it won't come back to haunt you.

Steefo_o

You've spent more then me you dumbass hypocrit.

All the money I've spent I've made from selling items USD lol, I'm actually making a profit at the moment.

I understand that your an imature little prick who lacks self confidence that he must flame others repeatidly though, Maybe one day you'll practice what you preach and it won't come back to haunt you.[/b]

blablabla bump it
    zzz

Precision

~BuMp for cool peopleeeeeeeeeee

Banned

blablabla bump it
    zzz[/b]
    lol playing with him gives me free bumps

Steefo_o

samrtasssss

Banned

haven't u already bought all of them by now?

Banned

haven't u already bought all of them by now?[/b]
    No, Sadly there's still more out there...

OMG woah, just saw your sig defalt, I think I'm gonna have nightmares lol

Banned

By the way flip, lovely sig, sadly your not worth my time to even bother quoting.

But thanks for the attention, I'm flattered, as we all know I'm better then you, you say it all the time.

Flip, be a darling and bump my post please, kk? Thanks!

Steefo_o

By the way flip, lovely sig, sadly your not worth my time to even bother quoting.

But thanks for the attention, I'm flattered, as we all know I'm better then you, you say it all the time.

Flip, be a darling and bump my post please, kk? Thanks![/b]
    i will uchuch

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast