Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Banned for No reason!!Fack off all

This is a discussion on Banned for No reason!!Fack off all within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by ilias FFS i m programmer ....u can t pm a file u pm onli binaries zzzzzzzz U ...
Page: 10

TheGuardian

Originally posted by ilias
    FFS i m programmer ....u can t pm a file

u pm onli binaries zzzzzzzz U CAN T PM A FILE
    You can't PM an SS? Thats new...

NOW GO ARENA AND LETS SEE WHO THE NOOB IS?

ilias

IN ARENA U CAN SHOW ME TO SEND A SS FROM PM????

ilias

TNX 4 YOUR NPS(THERE ARE ABOUT 3K)

TheGuardian

IN ARENA U CAN SHOW ME TO SEND A SS FROM PM????
    Lmfao go ask one of your duffers how to do it, I'm not gonna baby step u through that process,

so go arena so I can own you?

TheGuardian

he backed out of the 1v1 after bragging he can own me, surprise surprise :rollseyes:

Constantinee I challenge you to 1v1 my gg rogue then? He is lvl 61, chitins +7, cleaver +8s. I can beat him but he's good, beat him and I'll say you can beat me.

FallenAngelFromHell

Default well all i got to say is SuPerKakos is a fukn run away btch

fukn right now the btch ranaaway from me in 1vs1 in cz then he runs to PathosLady like a btch thinkn he would help seeing that he didnt he btch runs to the crowd of 4424humens and then i die fukn noob come see me in areana :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

FallenAngelFromHell

Default rofl

i like how i posted something that didnt have to do with this topic.but whats with all ur bumps+1 +2 +3 wtf get forreal people lmfao u keep count how many time you diss some1 LOl you must be a loser in reallife when u can get +1 +2 ass everyday then u talk to odin and also Odin dosnt want everyitem for himself everytime we kill a boss he splits the money to whoever was in that party so that should sut u down and as he said many times like repeated like 2020times that the proof was there CrazyBtch was koxper now hes banned haha and there keep as that there should be nomore fukn replies on this topic because plainly odin shut all u down byhimself not needing any1s help and i like how all u fukn scumbags decided to choose a side and still didnt get the win haha lata

FallenAngelFromHell

Default matta fact

the whole clan Synergi if fukn buns

SuperkakosO_0

excume sir for yu i am 100% i can beat yu easily and naked------>OWNED BEFORE 1 MIN TY FOR NPS

TheGuardian

I just beat Constantinee easily twice and I beat SuperKakos once(he redballed and just when he had like 200 HP left a rogue jumped him..I had near full HP though so that rogue finished the job..). Althought Kakos kept backing up in his combo and I ran into this sin sitting near us to watch so Kakos went outta reach when I shoulda got that very last hit. All in all wasn't so hard.

TheGuardian

I just beat Constantinee easily twice and I beat SuperKakos once(he redballed and just when he had like 200 HP left a rogue jumped him..I had near full HP though so that rogue finished the job..). Althought Kakos kept backing up in his combo and I ran into this sin sitting near us to watch so Kakos went outta reach when I shoulda got that very last hit. All in all wasn't so hard.

TheGuardian

Anyways CrazyBitch is gonna get the account back because I didn't save that SS as a JPEG(suppose to be KSC <_< ).

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by TheGuardian
    Anyways CrazyBitch is gonna get the account back because I didn't save that SS as a JPEG(suppose to be KSC *<_< ).
    i want to ty const cause we fight against some plp who call bitch koxper.he is online is true

P.S o din i hit yu for 500 once then for 400..strange to me..anyway yu are 66+ i am 63 i need lvling yu have better gear etc etc..anyway hoping at the future beat yu and i am sure for this :wub: dunno why
    anyway i sell LYCAON STAFF ,LYCAON PENDANT PM ME

ilias

i really don t care if i loose from an 66 lvl warrior with raptor +7...if u think u are good ....good 4 u...i m done with u.

GLAD TO SEE BITCH AGAIN BACK..........THATS WHY I M HAPPY

TheGuardian

i really don t care if i loose from an 66 lvl warrior with raptor +7...if u think u are good ....good 4 u...i m *done with u.

GLAD TO SEE BITCH AGAIN BACK..........THATS WHY I M HAPPY
    Lol actually I think YOU'RE the one who thought you were good for killing me with your parasiter :rollseyes: But w/e I guess his char is back just cause I didn't save some gay SS as KSC..

This topic is done admin, delete it.

BTW Constantine:

- Take SS
    - Paste it on Paint
    - Save as JPEG
    - Open up www.imageshack.us
    - Upload SS
    - Copy link under "Direct Link"
    - Go official forums
    - PM Tripps/Flaggs
    - Paste link in that PM
    - You're done, you've successfully reported someone.

Ok admin, now close this topic.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast