Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Banned for No reason!!Fack off all

This is a discussion on Banned for No reason!!Fack off all within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by _Tau_ Im sick of you dweebs. Crazybitch DID heal Koxpers , and if he/she/it what the hell ...
Page: 3

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by _Tau_
    Im sick of you dweebs. Crazybitch DID heal Koxpers , and if he/she/it what the hell ever is banned. Then obviously Captaintripps had proof enough to ban. Grow up and stop trying to find anything to argue about, the world is bigger than ko. *

P.S, Odin is a gg so stop taking shots at him
    tell me now that KO is a fair game <_< Captaintripps?who is this gay?gm?i dont see any of them on!!! grow up first man look better around yu then post....(talk always with proofs yur words are a big hole for me)

Crazybitch1

all that i say is that i got banned cause i m non premium user..i have never koxp,i m only 61 lvl n not 70 or 67 like most server that cheat n abuse the quests...the time i got banned i wasnt even online..n if u call me cheater prove it...u gaurdian got any ss crazywhore shooting arrowshower to u???i think lot of xp made u h43r: ...i official u post crazywhore is a cheater cause its priest n rogue...u have to be more carefull to what u say...its crazywhore n crackwhore...if u dont know to read stop posting

TheGuardian

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SuperkakosO_0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_Tau_
    Im sick of you dweebs. Crazybitch DID heal Koxpers , and if he/she/it what the hell ever is banned. Then obviously Captaintripps had proof enough to ban. Grow up and stop trying to find anything to argue about, the world is bigger than ko. *

tell me now that KO is a fair game <_< Captaintripps?who is this gay?gm?i dont see any of them on!!! grow up first man look better around yu then post....(talk always with proofs yur words are a big hole for me)[/b]

Lol maybe you never see him online cause he lives in the UNITED STATES. I live in the same time zone as him, so I dont know where the hell you live, but how about going online when he's online?

Darkslayer07

i live in canada and i did see him

but i want to see u ss of crazybicth auto heal

TheGuardian

Originally posted by Darkslayer07+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darkslayer07)</div>
    i live in canada *and i did see him

but i want to see u ss of crazybicth auto heal[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheGuardian

@Kakos

An assumption that I'm a K2 supporter? I said +1 for KO meaning another banned cheater is gone thx to GM, not me supporting K2's rip off business. I have no SS because I already sent it to Tripps on KO forums and this cheater is banned, so why would I keep the SS if it's taken care of? Am I suppose to keep every single SS on my comp just incase the person I got banned is going to whine about it on forums instead a goin on wit their life? Lol..enough said <_<
    Learn how to read? :rollseyes:

SuperkakosO_0

i dont care where this gay lives(captaintripps) but where was captain when the cz was full of koxpers....huh?and when i ask him when this nightmare will end(koxp) he gave me the most gay answer" i hope will end"(ffs)...i am 100% sure that this ban is so so so unfair....and i am 100% that there isnt any proof all are bullshits..but once again this game controled by shit heads...and odin dont play smart to me he was 61.. yu are 66+ ..i dont want to make bad thoughts about yu...

P.S:tell to gm to search other plp like:serd4r,4everking,crow etc that will be a smart move from yu
    cause i can see them online :lol:

TheGuardian

Originally posted by _Tau_

Well said B)

TheGuardian

Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    i dont care where this gay lives(captaintripps) *but where was captain when the cz was full of koxpers....huh?and when i ask him when this nightmare will end(koxp)? he gave me the most gay answer" i hope will end"...i am 100% sure that this ban is so so so unfair....and i am 100% that there isnt any proof all are bullshits..but once again this game controled by shit heads...and odin dont play smart to me *he was 61.. yu are 66+ ..i dont want to make bad thoughts about yu... * *
    P.S:tell to gm to search other plp like:serd4r,4everking,crow etc that will be a smart move from yu *
    cause *i can see them online :lol:
    Lol smart move from me? Have I seen any moves from you in trying to help clear KO of koxpers? Hmmm I think not, before you even continue rambling on about Tripps to search for Serd4r and desolate, have you not realize that they live in TURKEY? Gm suppose to wake up in the middle of the night, every night, to catch this guy? HOW ABOUT you, A HUMAN, go and catch Serd4r cheating and take an SS?

*pretends to be GM* Lets see, I gotta daytime job and being a GM in a "game" would be some nice pocket money when I get off work. Lets see I guess I can always wake up in the middle of the night at 1-3AM and camp all over this game and sit and wait for this guy Serdar to cheat.

LOL? Fuck, tell me somebody who has a dayjob would wake up in the middle of the night, every night to catch some punk kid cheat in a stupid ass game?

Don't even talk shit on how others do to help clear KO of cheaters when you've done jack shit.

and P.S. I am going to talk to Tripps on banning Desolate cause that SS on forums of his shard +11 RB is enough for me to help get him outta here.

pizzaman

Odin- Zuhahaha

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by pizzaman
    Odin- Zuhahaha

AZUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
    THIS IS THE TERMINATOR OF THE KOXPERS???HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AAHHA

+100000000000000000000000000000

TheGuardian

Originally posted by pizzaman
    Odin- Zuhahaha
    Lol kids these days? :lol:

Y'all got nothing else to say cause you're cornered so yall throw up an SS of a turk? LOL

I would go google up a pic, but I've already hit puberty for that shit :rollseyes:

@ Kakos

Terminator of koxpers? LOL brain size of a chipmunk :lol:

Crazybitch1

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA pizzaman lol bro hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah.....b e sure that i ll get this guy(ODIN) symbol for my clan haahhahahahahha

pizzaman

..... zzuuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAlololol OMG cant stop laughing

TheGuardian

Lol yea it is funny how anybody who thinks funny is googling up a pic and throwing it on a post is hilarious LOL

Poor koxpers got nothing else to say so they get on their knees and hope for puberty then find an escape way out, even if it is childish LOL

BTW look at pizzaman's sig of good traders, hoodlum scammed Annihilation, FinalRaver koxper, TrailOfTears koxper, LOL the koxpers/cheaters trying to gang up on me :lol:

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by TheGuardian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheGuardian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-pizzaman
    Odin- Zuhahaha
    Lol kids these days? :lol:

Y'all got nothing else to say cause you're cornered so yall throw up an SS of a turk? LOL

I would go google up a pic, but I've already hit puberty for that shit :rollseyes:

@ Kakos

Terminator of koxpers? LOL brain size of a chipmunk :lol:[/b]
    AZUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH OWNED AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    ODIN PLZ SAVE US FROM KOXPERS PLZZZ!!!!! what a shit head......what a kid....i think u need dentist AZUHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast