Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BB Kronos || S > ~68 ASSASSIN LEGIT

This is a discussion on BB Kronos || S > ~68 ASSASSIN LEGIT within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by xanarchistx I never leeched Koxp. The character was leveled by 2 people who were on almost 24/7. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by xanarchistx View Post
    I never leeched Koxp. The character was leveled by 2 people who were on almost 24/7.

@Gramps: You're still pissed you were reported. Is avenger to 70 yet?
    @Jaspreet: You're in vent now talking about how you're all in koxp.

@bludcore: You got the idea. Austin and I actually worked to get 68. We're both tired of our clan cheating and we're both selling our chars.
    K then ur sharers were in it yet u still call ur char legit im just saying and btw Austin is still playing its just u

Please before u speak do some research u left clan at lvl 66 for one day next day ur almost 68 and 90 % ahead of judge who u were only 10 % ahead of and i know for a fact u werent in clan exp parties we were the only legit parties going on and the whole clan saw u in the koxp parties for the time u were out of clan which actually made them think of doing it themselves

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    lol ur in the clan ...

and kaboom i remember u leeching koxp too. Yeah this server is fukin hard to exp in its a huge waste of money. U cant even be in CZ there is absolutely no legits in this server that are 62+ plus. Everyone in the clan has lost a great deal of money and they aint having fun. So if ur gonna quit no need to flame the clan because u know how the server is and there is no need for u to say shit. And to Joey its just u not austin. And i hate koxp just like u but the more u fight the less of a real life u have. If this server was normal and masters came out then there will be no point. If there wasnt such a HUGE amount of people koxping maybe this wouldnt have lead to wut it is. And to the people who will flame or fight us. U havent been to the point at were we are at.
    +1
    Definitly agree with you
    When winning bdw depends on how many koxpers u have on the party , when 1 koxper can annoy u in cz xp because he kill the mages in aoe and run , when koxp clans are ACCREDITED KNIGHT and got the best PK symbols , when u are lvl 64 when they are already 72 , when they farm bifrost gems and got the best items , when they can kill bosses u hardly kill them and lose xp against it , and when they do MUCH LESS EFFORT than u do to have all those things

Ur options are very limited :

1- Sell Character , but legit or not , wont worth anything on this server because ppl prefer a koxped lvl 72 priest or rogue or w/e and invest 40 bucks to change the character name , than a 63 legit character for the same priest
    2- Leave the server and and back to your server , or just start another one , or IF U CAN , STOP USKO ( but might be hard..)
    3- Decide to do like them because u waste so much money on platinium premium and kc and since its seems like koxp became LEGIT....

xanarchistx

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    K then ur sharers were in it yet u still call ur char legit im just saying and btw Austin is still playing its just u

Please before u speak do some research u left clan at lvl 66 for one day next day ur almost 68 and 90 % ahead of judge who u were only 10 % ahead of and i know for a fact u werent in clan exp parties we were the only legit parties going on and the whole clan saw u in the koxp parties for the time u were out of clan which actually made them think of doing it themselves
    You must be blind or something.

I left at 66 90% and returned at 67 50%. I was gone for two days, and getting that percent in two days is easy shit. The char hasn't hit 68, so where do you get this 68 90% crap?

Banned

lol i never went afk at xp parties
    i always was on my comp and looking on game.

and we did not koxp or anything
    cj did like 50% then i logged in and saw so i tried to make 50% also
    i made 54%+ (i also had that eslant quest AoC)
    so..
    dont talk bullshit pls

styx1590

at this point its pathetic that you got that high of a level legit, because this server wasnt worth wasting that much actual time and money. BB

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    lol i never went afk at xp parties
    i always was on my comp and looking on game.

and we did not koxp or anything
    cj did like 50% then i logged in and saw so i tried to make 50% also
    i made 54%+ (i also had that eslant quest AoC)
    so..
    dont talk bullshit pls
    if this is swifty i remember u telling me u did it so plz just tell the truth theres nothing to lie about. And i liked u swifty but i guess ur just like him.

And kaboom u need to learn how to read carefully. I said 90% ahead of judge
    Last edited by funkz; 11-03-2009 at 09:05 PM.

I never leeched Koxp. The character was leveled by 2 people who were on almost 24/7.

@bludcore: You got the idea. Austin and I actually worked to get 68. We're both tired of our clan cheating and we're both selling our chars.
    lol now you guys are mad about the koxpers but you were perfectly fine with it when you were koxping on cwest.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by punish3r View Post
    lol now you guys are mad about the koxpers but you were perfectly fine with it when you were koxping on cwest.

honestly there is a difference... koxpers didn't make any difference at all on cw, barely anyone koxped. but here on kronos? koxpers everywhere! you go to cz and you instantly die because there is a party of koxpers sitting in town with like 3 auto healing priests and 90% of people in cz is koxpers!!!! now on cw you see maybe 1 or 2 koxpers in cz and you could run around and find a koxp party xping or something, but in kronos you can't get legit xp anywhere because there is koxp anywhere you turn. only way to xp is with your clan in cz at booro or dk or ds.

and just a update... im staying until
    A: some one buys all my stuff in one swoop.
    B: Expansioin Comes and there is still koxping
    C: well im really staying mainly cause i spent money so far and i don't wanna waste it and im hoping the server will turn around. or until one day i get super pissed off and i just /quit the game for good and give my clannies my items.
    Last edited by Austin; 11-03-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Beast of KO Senior Member bludcore's Avatar

IDK who koxped on c-west, but you don't even know who i was on c-west punish3r, this is a new ko4life i made and i never koxped so BB kiddo

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

funny part is i never was avenger so think what you want to think. I quit kronos like the 2nd day I played because idiots like you were in the clan. It's funny how naive you are. You think you know everything but your sadly mistaken lol

saying that leveling to lvl 68 quickly on a new server is pathetic obviously shows how much of a fag you are.. most of the people that go to new servers and level legit actually care about the game, which is why they spend time on it...

no one knew how bad the server would be when it started, otherwise the server would be nearly empty

legit players don't want to play with hackers, and i'm sure that it doesn't take long for hackers to get bored of typing in a code and then sliding around cz attacking people who are doing the exact same thing, not touching the keyboard untill it's time to type 'bb' to the rest of ur hacking friends. koxpers know all of the koxpers on the server so it's not like walking around with an np symbol next to their name can give that much enjoyment because their items, clan grade, and np is hacked...

in almost every section of ko4life people are constantly posting that someone who started a thread or posted about anything related to anything negative happening in knight online just shows how stupid they are for playing the game.
    what exactly is it that you think they're stupid for? spending time playing a game they enjoy or playing a game knowing that there's a possibility that hackers will log into the same servers that they do?

if you don't care about the game at all, then shut the fuck up, stop viewing the forums, and stop trying to talk to other people that do care about the game because you'll obviously be wasting their time and yours

legit players still play the game for fun, and always will.
    i know because i play the game, and am one of them

most likely you, just like them, liked the game when you played it which is why whether you quit or not, you keep coming back to the game to find out what's going on in it.
    it's been a while since the game was based on skill, more so than what hacks can be used to kill or get ahead of those who have it.

it's not impossible for the game to go back to what it used to be, but those who have the ability to keep it that way have to care as much as the players who made it that way in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by bludcore View Post
    IDK who koxped on c-west, but you don't even know who i was on c-west punish3r, this is a new ko4life i made and i never koxped so BB kiddo
    Youre right i dont know who you are and seeing as i wasn't even talking to you, I'm not sure why you replied to me 0.o

because i'm mad about the koxpers, and you were aiming it towards the people who are mad, but most of the people who are mad turned towards koxp themselves, but i never will. Next time you should be more accurate with your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bludcore View Post
    because i'm mad about the koxpers, and you were aiming it towards the people who are mad, but most of the people who are mad turned towards koxp themselves, but i never will. Next time you should be more accurate with your posts.
    Ok...I'm not sure what you are talking about, I was not even referring to you in any way, shape or form. I was not aiming it at all the people who are mad about koxpers, i was aiming it at certain individuals who know who they are :P. I was perfectly accurate with my post but you obviously misunderstood who i was talking to. So please don't add another response about how you never koxpd and never will etc..because I dont care, i dont know who you are and I never even addressed my statement to you.
    Anyway...sorry for the off topic and bump for you :P.

are you stupid? you said this "lol now you guys are mad about the koxpers but you were perfectly fine with it when you were koxping on cwest. " so you said you were not aiming it towards the people who are mad about the koxpers? you said it yourself, BB buddy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast