Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Big Selling List

This is a discussion on Big Selling List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Level 78 Rogue Karus 114k np (cypher ring ready) ROL +1 ROL +0 Iron Belt+0 Iron Necklace +0 Iron Necklace ...
Page: 1

Level 78 Rogue Karus 114k np (cypher ring ready)
    ROL +1
    ROL +0
    Iron Belt+0
    Iron Necklace +0
    Iron Necklace +0
    Legionaire Band +0
    Legionaire Band +0
    Cold Hearted Dagger +8 (+5rb)
    Hell Breaker +8 (+5rb)
    Sherion +8 (+5rb)
    Howling Rooster +1 (+0)
    Howling Rooster +1 (+0)
    Cleaver +9
    Cleaver +9
    Rogue Chitin Dagger Def Helm +7

pm offers WU or PAYPAL
    (paypal only for trustable and verified people i will judge and trust me it wont be easy)

iron neck duper

WTF ?
    ppl bugged medals and now wanna get usd for it,gj :lol:

TopCat

WTF ?
    ppl bugged medals and now wanna get usd for it,gj :lol:[/b]

really dude if you dunno shit just stfu.. honestly..like even if he did NP medal bug whats ur problem r u jealous? did he steal ur np to bug items? has he ever done anything to u?

lol yuber. trueloves go back to spamming in the gay and lesbian section ok (judging by your pic thats probably where you spend most of your time)?

really dude if you dunno shit just stfu.. honestly..like even if he did NP medal bug whats ur problem r u jealous? did he steal ur np to bug items? has he ever done anything to u?[/b]
    post of the year :lol:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

really dude if you dunno shit just stfu.. honestly..like even if he did NP medal bug whats ur problem r u jealous? did he steal ur np to bug items? has he ever done anything to u?[/b]
    lol THIS IS MADNESS!!!

thx for the bump spammers

ROFL,u made my day really :lol:
    I was in ur clan,listening how u guys dupe medals and now u r telling me if he did medals bug that is his problem :lol:

lol yuber. trueloves go back to spamming in the gay and lesbian section ok (judging by your pic thats probably where you spend most of your time)?[/b]
    I am Serbian and u should know how Serbian ppl act for those ppl :lol:
    U got so nice profit since medlas bug,GJ abusing bug in game and getting usd for it

hahahha

nik and nemanja i love u guys !

yea we all know serbians are third world pieces of shit so we can't blame you for how you act AND you're full of shit cassie was in the clan for like what 1 week and you got scammed stop lying about being in sacredsoul. also if you heard us talking about bugging medals you would have said something sooner in another topic seeing how you want to come here and talk about it. not to mention if we did medal bug we would never have talked about it in front of everyday NOBODYS and NOOBS (like you). what a joke. stop with the lies about medal bugs. you heard us talking about medal bugging? LOL thats the biggest lie i've heard yet. there always has to be some noobs crying about something on every server doesn't there. glad i'm quitting and won't have to deal with jealous spamming noobs like you anymore.

this is a selling topic and will be treated as so. so i suggest you find yourself another topic to spam because this one isn't for conversation. you got a problem go post it in the appropriate section.

oh and for the record i wouldnt be so proud about being serbian because if i was serbian i would know i sucked. what are you doing in a selling topic anyway i already told you i will not sell you any items for your goat.

yea we all know serbians are third world pieces of shit so we can't blame you for how you act AND you're full of shit cassie was in the clan for like what 1 week and you got scammed stop lying about being in sacredsoul. also if you heard us talking about bugging medals you would have said something sooner in another topic seeing how you want to come here and talk about it. not to mention if we did medal bug we would never have talked about it in front of everyday NOBODYS and NOOBS (like you). what a joke. stop with the lies about medal bugs. you heard us talking about medal bugging? LOL thats the biggest lie i've heard yet. there always has to be some noobs crying about something on every server doesn't there. glad i'm quitting and won't have to deal with jealous spamming noobs like you anymore.

this is a selling topic and will be treated as so. so i suggest you find yourself another topic to spam because this one isn't for conversation. you got a problem go post it in the appropriate section.

oh and for the record i wouldnt be so proud about being serbian because if i was serbian i would know i sucked. what are you doing in a selling topic anyway i already told you i will not sell you any items for your goat.[/b]
    Maybe your items are legit or not, but you shouldnt talk about his country like a shit, give me a break !
    You are happy because your country was never occuped, you should. War on fatherland its BIG tragedy for all people.
    Its not his fault that he borned in Serbia.
    Goat?
    I was in Serbia - Belgrad, i didnt see any goats ...

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8941/beograd2vo8.jpg
    http://www.baloncentar.com/galerija/001.jpg
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4200/50...h2b4f065hs5.jpg
    http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8829/52...h2aa029aba7.jpg
    http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9364/beograd440ru8.jpg
    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6274/1753...8b80067bwy5.jpg

Trueloves its market section, if u have proof that he abusing, go and creat topic in cheaters section.

Anyway Sicco you should apologize people from Serbia.

oh and for the record i wouldnt be so proud about being serbian because if i was serbian i would know i sucked. what are you doing in a selling topic anyway i already told you i will not sell you any items for your goat.[/b]
    Dude,who was talking about cassie :lol:
    I used to play redshiggi and havoc,i was even on ur vent(madmax),so u r FAIL :lol:
    Sorry,if i am telling the truth but i don't like 2 face ppl,even Ehsan knows which character i played :lol:
    And 1 more thing 1 my dear,u can talk crap about my country,pitty u haven't been here,u would thing different,ans as far as i know there r know any organization in my country for gay and lesbian communty,so i really don't know what r u talking about :P

Anyway,i like when ppl flames and don't even knows who to flame :P

For the record i was playing IcassieI till lvl72 when it is sold,i played cassle,and i haven't been in ur clan with them,i am so confuse

Thnkx mate for advertasing my city :P
    But u didn't see the most important part of Belgrade-night life.If u would come here again,i would be gladly to show u how it works here,u would be amazing how Serbian girls r attractive,no need to be gay :lol:

Banned

SPAMMING

:mellow:

lol THIS IS MADNESS!!![/b]
    madness?
    THIS IS KO4LIFAAAAAAAAAA

sry had to do it....

Level 78 Rogue Karus 114k np (cypher ring ready)
    ROL +1
    ROL +0
    Iron Belt+0
    Iron Necklace +0
    Iron Necklace +0
    Legionaire Band +0
    Legionaire Band +0
    Cold Hearted Dagger +8 (+5rb)
    Hell Breaker +8 (+5rb)
    Sherion +8 (+5rb)
    Howling Rooster +1 (+0)
    Howling Rooster +1 (+0)
    Cleaver +9
    Cleaver +9
    Rogue Chitin Dagger Def Helm +7

pm offers WU or PAYPAL
    (paypal only for trustable and verified people i will judge and trust me it wont be easy)[/b]
    and corp why dont u list up all of someon3's items that jav scammed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast