Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Big Selling List

This is a discussion on Big Selling List within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; nobody is perfect like you noob [/b] I know I did forget a T with the don't but i fixed ...
Page: 4

papecran3

nobody is perfect like you noob [/b]

I know

I did forget a T with the don't but i fixed it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

someone guess how many languages i speak ^^

Maximus2822

4 or 5? thats quite a decent amount i think :P

2 languages is pretty basic now since many european countries speak english as well as their native tongue

i speak english, french and a miniscule amount of german

4 or 5? thats quite a decent amount i think :P

2 languages is pretty basic now since many european countries speak english as well as their native tongue

i speak english, french and a miniscule amount of german[/b]
    well here it goes:
    1) English
    2) French (this one enough to communicate, not fluent)
    3) Latin (even though a dead language, been taking it for years)
    4) Serbian
    5) Macedonian
    6) Bosnian
    7) Croatian
    8) Montegrian
    9) Slovenian

kk that's it

WOW Nick u really can understand Slovenian ?Even i am from same country as u r i really can't :lol: Try to watch Good year league,yea spotr where we dominate :lol: ,and try understand them.Also Macedonian ain't easy also,but can understand them.
    I had Latin in my highschool and on 1st year of Medicine,and my sister got it for 5 years in highschool,that language is dead,actually no1 speak it,it is used only for specific words.
    As some1 smart already said,pure rich is speaking a couple of languages.I always was proud of my sister who speaks,beside all balkanian languages,also Italian,lives there for 6 years,Gemany,used to study there for 1 year,English ofc :P and a bit of Spanish.
    I know English,Russian and a bit of Italian and i wanna learn German but Adem aka Edy andTuncay aka Dupewar don't wanna teach me :o

WOW Nick u really can understand Slovenian ?Even i am from same country as u r i really can't :lol: Try to watch Good year league,yea spotr where we dominate :lol: ,and try understand them.Also Macedonian ain't easy also,but can understand them.
    I had Latin in my highschool and on 1st year of Medicine,and my sister got it for 5 years in highschool,that language is dead,actually no1 speak it,it is used only for specific words.
    As some1 smart already said,pure rich is speaking a couple of languages.I always was proud of my sister who speaks,beside all balkanian languages,also Italian,lives there for 6 years,Gemany,used to study there for 1 year,English ofc :P and a bit of Spanish.
    I know English,Russian and a bit of Italian and i wanna learn German but Adem aka Edy andTuncay aka Dupewar don't wanna teach me [/b]
    ask tuncay he was my teacher :P

ask tuncay he was my teacher :P[/b]
    i think Tuncay will teach,soon,some small boy/girl who has same surname as he has :P

Maximus2822

lol, i bet that looks pretty good on a CV theunbeatable o_O

I know English,Russian and a bit of Italian and i wanna learn German but Adem aka Edy andTuncay aka Dupewar don't wanna teach me [/b]
    my grandfather is macedonian, so i got a few aunts and uncles i visit down there sometimes

but overall IM SERBIAN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234