Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BUYING lvl 75+ rogue

This is a discussion on BUYING lvl 75+ rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; im not defending any1, but u guys seriously should stop flaming......
Page: 2

im not defending any1, but u guys seriously should stop flaming...

hotsicer

slm i turk i love to suck black hair turk from 80 age year old women and i love freestyler oke?

+ 1000[/b]
    another gay friend of jeremiah came xD :lol: does he pay you or its pure love? :lol:

spab

spend 400 hours leveling or spend 20 hours working a real job and buy the level for USD...... i know this idea is too complex for u freestyler but someday when walmart has brains on sale u should invest in one; then you might understand why Brad wants to buy a lvl 75.[/b]
    +1
    4free:
    im not the one who spend tuns of usd in ko but hes right, its like whatever else, you like it so why wouldnt you invest money? if you would be rich and for example you would like cars would you stick on your old dodge or buy a new aston martin?

another gay friend of jeremiah came xD :lol: does he pay you or its pure love? :lol:[/b]
    im just agree to a fact... not against u, so don be angry baba :lol:

Bradshouse

OK u all i think the battle has raged long enough, freestyler i am afriaid you lost bro, so stop flaming my topic thanks... Anyonw wanna sell just let me know

what I lost? rofl was I suposed to change mind of Jeremiah or his retarded friends? I wrote what I think about u paying for all and offered u some NPs since u wont buy skill =d couldnt lost anything.

BlackWidow

what I lost? rofl was I suposed to change mind of Jeremiah or his retarded friends? I wrote what I think about u paying for all and offered u some NPs since u wont buy skill =d couldnt lost anything.[/b]
    K well since i guess its pathos comedy hour up in this bitch ill chime in.

For 1 you didnt need to say 1 thing at all as what brad does or doesnt do pertains to you 0%. Think what you want but for you to think you get to state your opinion on these forums is a big sign of ego or depression(need to bring others down to how you feel).

For 2 you have 0% knowledge of his skill base and again are just trying to build your self up over and over. I noticed you started a new clan on human side is this to get MORE in game items from ppl doing all the work so that you can have the SAME items as he is trying to get. Notice on your buying topic all the items you need yea um skill ppl dont NEED chitin 8 etc etc good try though. would love to see your SOLO pk video so you can show us your skill, lmao oh wait my bad you have the 1920 cure rebuff combo Gg.

enjoy replying internet tough girl style

yes, I made new 2ppl clan to make Makler work for my items :lol: sorry that Im wearing chitins8, and wait ~2/3 weeks more so u'll see me solo and ok I have depression, thats why I think brad cant do anything w/o $ help, u pawnz =D

BlackWidow

yes, I made new 2ppl clan to make Makler work for my items :lol: sorry that Im wearing chitins8, and wait ~2/3 weeks more so u'll see me solo and ok I have depression, thats why I think brad cant do anything w/o $ help, u pawnz =D[/b]
    can someone translate this retardonics pls..i dont speak homoism. ive noticed makler never gets on here running his mouth and ive always respected him for that but your an attention whore who thinks your god. trust me sweet tits without the items you have and are trying to add your NP transfer for orcs. pls go back there and show me your solo skills.

Banned

can someone translate this retardonics pls..i dont speak homoism. ive noticed makler never gets on here running his mouth and ive always respected him for that but your an attention whore who thinks your god. trust me sweet tits without the items you have and are trying to add your NP transfer for orcs. pls go back there and show me your solo skills.[/b]
    your done now?

think you dont know what your talking about with your reaction. the items he has he worked for the normal way like the game is supposted to be played think you all mis that point. this is a "free" game not a game where you should buy items/chars on with usd.
    oke when you got inuf money but think like free spending money on a free game witch is full of hackers isnt worth it and isnt fun

now i dont agree with what this guy is trying to do but just let him do it and stop flaming his topic

money can be replaced.. time cant be.

Banned

money can be replaced.. time cant be.[/b]
    that is just not the way the game is supposted to be played i dont care what you do with your items ore w/e but its just not the way thats wy i understand freestylers point

BlackWidow

that is just not the way the game is supposted to be played i dont care what you do with your items ore w/e but its just not the way thats wy i understand freestylers point[/b]
    good share his sentiments in mind,pm,msn,vent w/e but if your not sticking to TOPIC your spamming. Brad isnt the 1st and certainly isnt the worst USD person in KO so since the ppl that MOD these boards aren't saying this isnt allowed here then its nothing but attention whoring to come in here and flame, and trust me i could care less if you agree.

Bradshouse

ok first and formost I had a hig lvl rogue on ares man, before all this hack BS was out... I know how hard it is to get items, I know how stupid it is to lvl for 40000000000000000000 hours...... I think this is comedy actually that you have to take time to flame me about me buying items, I think you should lvl you a rogue to lvl 80 and sell it to me. That away you make money and I get a character.... In terms that you can understand due to the poor english, youget lvl 80=me buy USD......... Anyway man just quit theres no reason for you to even post on my topics honestly unless you are going to sell me a lvl 75 + character as the topic says... Jus stop man no point have fun in your new clan bug off and someone sell me a character

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast