Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Castle Siege War

This is a discussion on Castle Siege War within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Anyway, Gratz to Positive about castle... even they will use it to bug Isiloon easier mostly [/b] lol why do ...
Page: 5

Anyway, Gratz to Positive about castle... even they will use it to bug Isiloon easier mostly [/b]
    lol why do you think we wanted it for ... cash ? ahahah

Fought Whit Nothing ,Died Whit Everything

EMW

i was sin on beramus... and i was classed as one as strongest by many and then got hacked gg
    i play modern on pathos btw.... if u are an orc that u might of noticed me lol

i <3 to play teamwork and 1v1 they both fun

minor heal on freaky ftw huh freaky? :P thts how we manage to tank half the orcs base turn around and kill them cos of good team work... and the help on vent of course [/b]
    and whos he? :P j/k :lol:

holmzi

and whos he? :P j/k :lol:[/b]

jajajaaj :P

(btw really who ar eu? doesnt say in ur sig.. just wondered) ^^ and u know me

EMW

im some gangstahoe rogue on orc side (70LwL aga=?)

holmzi

im some gangstahoe rogue on orc side (70LwL aga=?)[/b]

mmmm ank? O.o :S tell me

EMW

you guess wrong ^_^

holmzi

omg i jsut cant think of the name... u were stood with me and ank wen we were talking bout gay sexx and doing the bending over shit... i know it? O.o

i dont have the best gear / best item / best level in pathos, i&#39;ve beaten rouge/warrior that are lvl+item > then me, i can do 1 v 3 sins w/o running, and spike me for 510? u have 16xx ap w/o wolf and i don have dd helmet, even a 1400 ap rouge can spike me for 600, stop lying. Its your noob fault that u&#39;re a ap fans .Yes, i did 1v1 with 4oo naked ( i donno whos on it ) he didnt even take my hp down to 2000 so stop crying.... about freestyler, u just havent seem me and jeremiah duo team... we can do 2 v 8 a party w/o running then back, for u complainning u cant do a 2v6 because i aicd pot u? i saw ur ass got raped while im sitting.

we can do 2 v 8 a party w/o running then back, for u complainning u cant do a 2v6 because i aicd pot u? i saw ur ass got raped while im sitting.[/b]
    you talking much, what about 2v2? take priest? jeremiah, whoever you want..

btw.

Wizzan, Str1ker, Kibal, Aleviez, mictoN, Chemical, numb, EvilRogue, 444, dosu (manes), Rampage all those that i played with /against are way better than you and were best teamworkers I saw at my olympia play.

im done with that subject, if you wanna 2v2 write me PM instead of keep flaming here.

noone

at this server (for me) april was the best rogue.

you talking much, what about 2v2? take priest? jeremiah, whoever you want..

btw.

Wizzan, Str1ker, Kibal, Aleviez, mictoN, Chemical, numb, EvilRogue, 444, dosu (manes), Rampage all those that i played with /against are way better than you and were best teamworkers I saw at my olympia play.

im done with that subject, if you wanna 2v2 write me PM instead of keep flaming here.[/b]
    its really ur opinion, u&#39;ve never teamed w/ me, how u know im a bad rouge? ROFL at u how u judge ppl at what they&#39;re posting / saying...everyone knows u always cry on forum about who use bug, who have better gear, and who sux.. the really shit is u&#39;re the 1 who use bug, have better gear that sux, its really bs to compare other sever&#39;s rouge with pathos.. why don u name some rouge in pathos? i never said im the best rouge on pathos/ all sever so stop talking shit about rouges on other sever.
    and u always wanted a 2v2, how about a 1v1? i bet u&#39;ll smack makler on the head when he losses

halifax

you talking much, what about 2v2? take priest? jeremiah, whoever you want..[/b]
    Even if me and april did beat u and makler you would make up some stupid excuse as to why you lost.

Once upon a time: Jeremiah playing Givemeurlove (lvl65rogue) vs. Makler(64warrior) - 3-0 he couldnt even redball me
    Freestyler crys that it&#39;s because i am 1 level higher.
    So 1 week later i put the items on Jeremiah (lvl62rogue) vs. Makler(65warrior) 5-1 RAPED HIS @$$

1 week later, you start asking for rematch again... you are just too stupid to comprehend
    I&#39;m sorry freestyler but u need to really STFU

Makler won with April 4:3 or 5:4 (have all frapses of that - he told that would be 5:5 but some orc came and killed April, anyway im not judging) but well that was really long time ago, Jeremiah yes you did win with mak and yes absolutness means much you know it. If you have still a char, wait like 2 weeks - Mak will get 70 and then try, not talking like he will pwn your ass cose its not that simple, good minoring sin pwns poor warriors like all last flame wars its going to nowhere. For me you are good sin but also most retarded person, I did flamed with you, with Positive guys but it was always all about game, you was always the only one that insulted me by swearing on my faimilly etc - well its under some level you know. Give me like ~1 month and we will play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 8v8 because why not, its a game. But "talking" with ppl like you on this forum is pointless because you are just sick. April I mentioned sins from Olympia because I didnt meet sins like Kibal on Pathos yet, there are some good that by the time will be one of best I guess (creed if he would be more active, aperion if he learn minor/teamwork, jouskamies if he get more practice) but till today I didnt see any special sin expect Jeremiah (too bad that he is such retarded personality). Thats all from me I guess ^^

Makler won with April 4:3 or 5:4 (have all frapses of that - he told that would be 5:5 but some orc came and killed April, anyway im not judging) but well that was really long time ago, Jeremiah yes you did win with mak and yes absolutness means much you know it. If you have still a char, wait like 2 weeks - Mak will get 70 and then try, not talking like he will pwn your ass cose its not that simple, good minoring sin pwns poor warriors like all last flame wars its going to nowhere. For me you are good sin but also most retarded person, I did flamed with you, with Positive guys but it was always all about game, you was always the only one that insulted me by swearing on my faimilly etc - well its under some level you know. Give me like ~1 month and we will play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 8v8 because why not, its a game. But "talking" with ppl like you on this forum is pointless because you are just sick. April I mentioned sins from Olympia because I didnt meet sins like Kibal on Pathos yet, there are some good that by the time will be one of best I guess (creed if he would be more active, aperion if he learn minor/teamwork, jouskamies if he get more practice) but till today I didnt see any special sin expect Jeremiah (too bad that he is such retarded personality). Thats all from me I guess ^^[/b]
    Everyone will improve, when the time i vs makler 5:5.. i just got the rouge for like 1-2 week, i was still using dual kekury ring/belt,i don have my gear completely yet, when the time i hit 70 n got the item i wanted i beat 3gzo 5-0 MachineGun x-0 ( i saw a fraps of 3gz0 pwned Makler 5-0 ) so stfu

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast