Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DaysAndKnights Clan = Koxper

This is a discussion on DaysAndKnights Clan = Koxper within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; bah i dont care anymore , if i see u in cz i have fraps on , see u after ...
Page: 2

Immo

bah i dont care anymore , if i see u in cz i have fraps on , see u after 62

to suicune , it made my day haha

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AngZhi
    So, having a hardcore leveling party for a week without sleeping is called macroing ? Get a fkin life dude.
    I have nothing against your clan but this is a nice one :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    a week no sleep :lol:

Marcutio

Originally posted by ChrisNo1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisNo1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AngZhi
    So, having a hardcore leveling party for a week without sleeping is called macroing ? Get a fkin life dude.

Have you seen us macroing ? Have you seen us using illegal problems ? All we did was leveling non-stop in apostles, trolls in colony zone.

Either get your facts right or shut up.
    zzz ah he can kill so easy a stone golem with a horncrossbow , i donīt said that u all are using koxp but he is using 100% koxp , his name was something with w... so believe me or much more ppl will call your clan " koxp " so STFU :P[/b]
    MeisterRick is 62 and is legit. those people are 60 stfu. They are good clan non macro. Also go human if u want to find cheaters.1 guy non duffed hit me for 2.1k legit maybe <_< <_<

IKnowMyJob

no need another topic ..

xxLebronJamesxx ( karus ) is big koxper o.O now lvl 61 !shit!

and clan Smurfs (karus) big of koxper and b1tchs !! today they was on koxp in cz o.O

there re so many koxper and there re no Gm !!!

Immo

Originally posted by IKnowMyJob
    no need another topic ..

xxLebronJamesxx ( karus ) is big koxper o.O now lvl 61 !shit!

and clan Smurfs (karus) big of koxper and b1tchs !! *today they was on koxp in cz o.O

there re so many koxper and there re no Gm !!!
    i alrdy get one GM online yesterday evening and he banned some ppl , not many but its still better than nothing :S

IKnowMyJob

u can see many koxper ppl on goblin spots or uruk spots o.O

I wanna fck all of them !!

Gm is sleeping and sometimes ban some n00bies for show !!

I havent seen to him while ban +50 koxper ! o.O that fcking koxper may be have gold premium!!??!

Immo

Originally posted by IKnowMyJob
    u can see many koxper ppl on goblin spots or uruk spots o.O

I wanna fck all of them !! *

Gm is sleeping and sometimes ban some n00bies for show !!

I havent seen to him while ban +50 koxper ! o.O * *that fcking koxper may be have gold premium!!??!
    propably :angry: im pissed to i play just 5-7h per day and i cant got lvl 60 so fast :S when they all do is go away from theyr pc macroing :S

Yes... people can easiely get 60 legit. But look at unfaithfull... hes over 1/2 way of 60... and has nearly 100k np... yeah.. fucking legit.

Frosterr

Originally posted by Marcutio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marcutio)</div>
    Originally posted by ChrisNo1@
    <!--QuoteBegin-AngZhi

Have you seen us macroing ? Have you seen us using illegal problems ? All we did was leveling non-stop in apostles, trolls in colony zone.

Either get your facts right or shut up.

zzz ah he can kill so easy a stone golem with a horncrossbow , i donīt said that u all are using koxp but he is using 100% koxp , his name was something with w... so believe me or much more ppl will call your clan " koxp " so STFU :P
    MeisterRick is 62 and is legit. those people are 60 stfu. They are good clan non macro. Also go human if u want to find cheaters.1 guy non duffed hit me for 2.1k legit maybe <_< <_<[/b]
    lol he was joking about that :lol: hahahahaha that u actually believed that hes like 56 or 57 he hardly ever levels

XinNuWang

Gonna shoot 2 sentences about this topic, no more:

1) I'm gonna give my account ID to anyone whom proves that someone in D&K uses cheats.
    2) If you can't hide your jelaousness, quit KO and get some other thing that you can do better.

wipeout

ok , even if i know for sure u wont give me ur account infos but , im getting u a proof in the next day . ( wish i didnt had reformated and lost my screenshot :/ gonna get a new 1 )

NuShenAo

Default Re: DaysAndKnights Clan = Koxper

Originally posted by ChrisNo1
    I was doing Stone Golem with my clan dn then some " archers " came and ks us....they were koxper , i dunno if everybody from DaysAndKnights use koxp but some do......... <_< *

And if u are good clan ban theese fuckers.......

Yow dude;

I m just laughing u atm... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA...
    Coz u dunno how u get lvl up and hardcore lvling..
    And 1 question... How much "archers" in our clan?
    Answer: 2 archers... And i didnt kill any golem with my bow...
    Plz FAIR PLAY...

xourico

:huh: lol i dont even play in manes, but I guess that 90% of archers use kosp...

anyway, 2 archers cant kill golems before it reachs u<_< even with AS not in manes at least

wipeout

had posted the proof here ... but the guy gave me a kekuri ring if i remove it so... anyway those fags would have find an excuse :P Feel free to think those guys dont have any unlegit ppl in their clan h43r:

Originally posted by wipeout
    had posted the proof here ... but the guy gave me a kekuri ring if i remove it so... anyway those fags would have find an excuse :P Feel free to think those guys dont *have any unlegit ppl in their clan * h43r:
    Why not post it if he gave you a kekuri ring already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast