Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DaysAndKnights Clan = Koxper

This is a discussion on DaysAndKnights Clan = Koxper within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-wipeout had posted the proof here ... but the guy gave me a kekuri ring ...
Page: 3

PaperStylo

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wipeout
    had posted the proof here ... but the guy gave me a kekuri ring if i remove it so... anyway those fags would have find an excuse :P Feel free to think those guys dont *have any unlegit ppl in their clan * h43r:
    Why not post it if he gave you a kekuri ring already.[/b]
    You're not a guy I would do an acocunt trade with -.-

Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AngZhi
    So, having a hardcore leveling party for a week without sleeping is called macroing ? Get a fkin life dude.
    I have nothing against your clan but this is a nice one :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    bump :lol:

SiegeR

Originally posted by wipeout
    ok , even if i know for sure u wont give me ur account infos but , im getting u a proof in the next day . *( wish i didnt had reformated and lost my screenshot :/ gonna get a new 1 *)
    always same lies
    "shit i formated pc but i do have the proof"

CrAzYiRoN

Default ^^

sieger i gyfting all info to world Okie ??

wipeout

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wipeout
    ok , even if i know for sure u wont give me ur account infos but , im getting u a proof in the next day . *( wish i didnt had reformated and lost my screenshot :/ gonna get a new 1 *)
    always same lies
    "shit i formated pc but i do have the proof"[/b]
    read b4 u post ... i posted the proof but removed it after an hour coz they guy gave me a kekuri ring to do it , and sinc ei dont care much... i took the ring and removed the proof

DyingSoul

Originally posted by XinNuWang
    Gonna shoot 2 sentences about this topic, no more:

1) I'm gonna give my account ID to anyone whom proves that someone in D&K uses cheats.
    2) If you can't hide your jelaousness, quit KO and get some other thing that you can do better.
    I've already did Xp with DaysAndKnight and i can confirm they are not Cheater
    P.S:who wanna see if they are legit or not,just go to troll spot in cz they are there most of time in m1 ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123